Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

A little prompt for the day!

>height
>highest
>weight / measurements
>goal weight / measurements
>how many calories you plan to eat today (or g carbs etc)
>preferred weight loss / eating method
>exercise preferences
>example of the aesthetic you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm626MgpveI
superskinnyme.com/how-to-slim-calves.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill start!

[[female]]
>height
5'8'' bt maybe 5'9'' if i can straighten the spine out in my neck
>highest
in my ADULT life, probably 130
>weight / measurements
i was 125 a few days ago so probably 123 or 124
I need to get down to 110 at least. I've never gotten below 114.5 but I looked way better. It really is a critical 10 pound threshold
less than 500, for sure. I'm having coffee with some soy milk to get me through school and then ill make some eggs or veggie chicken and vegetables around 8 or 9 pm
low carb works best but i have to get back to restricting first before i can implement specific methods
>exercise preferences
none I'm a smoker and a lazy shit
grimes but dressed better
molls bair but human

Male

>height
167cm
>highest
52kg
>weight / measurements
51kg
Probably somewhere around 57-60kg
No idea
I eat lots of eggs, bacon and avocado. Very low simple carb intake
>exercise preferences
Bodyweight, mostly. Really need to install a chin up bar
Picrel

Forgot pic

How the fuck do you all get so fucking thin?
Is it all genetics or are there former fatties here who actually made it all the way down to code geass mode?
I used to be fat and I made it down to Veeky Forums-ish and I know others like me but I've never seen a fat become legit thinspo. At best ottermode

>height
5'2
>highest
120lbs
>weight / measurements
About 114?
100lbs
600/700 kcal
Doing IF 16:8 :)
>exercise preferences
Been trying to get into jumping rope
Pic related

Pic related is the thinnest I've been in adult life's 165. Around 178 these days.

develop an eating disorder worked for me :^)

i heard you had a big dick my nigga

was 174 in february
currently 141.

Just ate breakfast so im kinda bloated and fat :(

Diet is high carbs mainly.
4lbs of potatoes, olive oil, eggs + egg whites, blueberries and spinach. 1gallon of water per day. multi-vitamin.

Switch potatoes out for sweet potatoes. Lower glycemic index and more fiber.
More antioxidants too

idiot

I feel like what I do is already an eating disorder. I make myself eat 1% cottage cheese and spinach so that I don't look forward to meals anymore

I actually just quit caffeine. It sucks because it was a good appetite suppressant, but otherwise it has been better. I sleep better, I wake up just the same, don't have to have a coffee, and my energy levels are more even.

>height
5'4
>highest
187 lbs
>weight / measurements
123 lbs
110 lbs
1200 cal but only because I will do sports later
depression
>exercise preferences
I do Kickboxing 3 times a week so I guess that counts (even thou I hate it because of all the basic bitches in my gym but well I need to get some social interactions)... we mostly do some bodywieght stuff and cardio
Pic related I guess

ask batman

>height
5'5"
>highest
128 lbs
>weight / measurements
Currently around 88 lbs.
I want to get back to around 100 lbs but really the lowest weight that I can healthily keep up is cool.
If I'm not a fucking coward, ~750. If I fuck up again, preferred weight loss / eating method
I chew way too much gum and drink way too much diet soda.
>exercise preferences
Was walking 10k-18k steps a day, trying to halt weight loss and now I just walk to class. I was walking a lot and it isolated me from my friends.
See pic.

in my portland liberal arts wet dreams, i want to be art hoe - thicc but that'll never happen

>height
154cm
>highest
49kg
>weight / measurements
45.6kg right now
40-43kg
I don't always count them but roughly 1000-1200
IF 14:10
>exercise preferences
I hate all exercise
I just want thin thighs and less fat on my face, also pic related would be nice

That's an impressive case study but it still leaves me with my doubts as to how sustainable thinspo is for people who aren't naturally disposed.
Getting fit feels sustainable for me. Thinspo, I'm not sure.

>>height
181cm
>>highest
85kg
>>weight / measurements
>>goal weight / measurements
59/60kg
>>how many calories you plan to eat today (or g carbs etc)
1200, ate like 2800
>>preferred weight loss / eating method
doing IF 16:8
>>exercise preferences
running and basic strenght excercises (squats and such), though I haven't done any of that in 2 weeks (at least)
>>example of the aesthetic you want
pic related, though my ribcage seems pretty large so I guess I'll never be content with my looks

male
>height
5' 10"
>highest
216-lbs
>weight / measurements
145-lbs
140-lbs
Intermittent Fasting 16:8
>exercise preferences
Walking
I don't really have a goal body. I just want to be thin. I'm an old man so not sure what looks best, if anything.

lmao i actually know this girl

Female

>height
163 cm (5’4)
>highest
48 kg (106 lb). I was terrified of reaching 50 kg and I started counting calories.
>weight / measurements
43 kg (95 lb). boobs 77 cm (30 in), waist 58 cm (23 in), tights 45 cm (18 in)
between 40 kg (88 lb) and my actual weight
1000 kcal, it’s my everyday goal
CICO, IF 16:8 if i don’t need to study/work in the morning
>exercise preferences
lately I’m lazy. In my good periods I workout almost everyday for less than 30 min (usually 7-15 minutes workouts).
skinny, pale, minimalist aesthetic, black-grey-white clothes in light fabrics, health goth. Pic related.

Post pix of her feet

Are you the musician from old thread?

Just try to distract yourself with other things so you don't binge so much. Bulimia will ruin your life. Also eating disorders aren't exactly a choice, and you seem to have a predisposition to having one if you're already considering purging, so be careful about that. It's good that you're self-aware about it at least.

A common reason for binging is a coping mechanism. Binging has a similar dopamine release associated with drug use or other numbing methods. Try to face whatever it is you might be trying to cover up with overeating. Pay attention to your mental and emotional state whenever you're in a strong urge to overeat.

Yes!

Bad b8

Male
>height
174cm
>highest
80kg
>weight / measurements
66kg (lost 9kg in last 8 weeks)
probably like 60? dunno, when the fat goes away
I'm at roughly preferred weight loss / eating method
IF 8:16 (or more when I manage it), under 1000cal a day, eating vitamins
>exercise preferences
doing couch to 5k, I'm halfway there
started riding a bike to work every day instead of bus (cca 7km a day total)
I just want to be thin, I've been fat all my life. On phone atm so don't have the patience to upload pics.

>height
5'4"
>highest
170-something
>weight / measurements
80-89
300-700
Anything that works
>exercise preferences
Walking
Androgynous but pretty, sharp features, ribs, spine, shoulder blades, hip bones, bony hands, rail thin arms, flat chest, my chubby face to become more defined and bony. Not sure about fashion yet because I've never put effort into how I dress before, so I don't even really know what works on me, but I like the style Audrey has in this photo for everyday.

If Al Sharpton could do it at 65 years old, then we should be able to do it too. Weird example, I know, but look how thin he got. Not bad for an old man who's been fat his entire life.

>skinny, pale, minimalist aesthetic, black-grey-white clothes in light fabrics, health goth
absolutely based, I hope you make it

Not to offend you but most Veeky Forums guys already have an eating disorder.

I hate the light-headedness that comes with not eating much :(
Can't concentrate at all

This. In my case it also fucks up my eyesight, I have trouble focusing on text at work anf shit. Make sure you take multivitamins and stay hydrated, it helps a bit.

take a b12 supplement. it fixed all my issues with that

Does anyone else do the chew and spit method? I've done it for the past two days and it's kept me from binging. I feel like this is going to become a thing for me.

>height
5'4
>highest
>weight / measurements
125-130 range
im vegan but gonna try IF anons suggested yesterday.
>exercise preferences
biking, swimming, lifting
i wanna be slim-thick since i already have the tits and thighs/ass for it and they'll never go away

I've done it a couple of times but not as a methodology. Just started eating something I shouldn't and caught myself.
It was partially satisfying but it definitely did something for me.
What I worry about is that it could generate an insulin spike.

Pls no user. it's bad for your stomach

I know it is, but I can't bring myself to care enough to stop. This is a new low for me.

How do you guys do it? I always eat too much. I just get so hungry...

me

I'm wondering a question and I promise I wouldn't have posted this photo if it weren't necessary to answer the question. I know I posted a self pic yesterday but it's necessary for reference.

My body is very disproportionate, and I lose weight disproportionately as well (my legs thin out, my chest bones show, and my arms thin out, but my midsection and [flabby] ass stay very much the same

However, I don't mind that - i like when my arms are the same size on the top as the forearm and i know I can't change my 13" calves so when my thighs get down past 18" they look the same size.

But when I work out it builds muscle specifically in my thighs and arms and that's not what I'm looking for - even cardio bulks my legs up.

So how can I stop having the midsection of a 145b 5'8'' woman at 125lbs or less? or am I doomed with extra skin and a loose tummy forever? does anyone / has anyone looked like me?

Thank you kind user, i'm still trying to understand what does my wardrobe need to reach that aestethic.
We're all gonna make it...

if it's at all possible for you, just straight-up do not be around more food than you're willing to eat. it's a lot easier to control yourself if the temptation isn't there in the first place desu

Can't spot reduce.

Extra skin is only removable via surgery

thanks for telling me these entry level things but i know. I was wondering if anyone has made progress with similar issues

What about people who seem to tighten their skin up after years of weight training and a healthy diet?

boy (male)
>height
5'10", 70", 178 cm, whichever you prefer
>highest weight
165 lb
>current weight
135 lb
>goal weight
I think around 125, it would certainly be unhealthy to go any lower than that, but I'm still not seeing the aesthetics I want yet
>calories
fasting today, just tea water and vitamins
>preferred method
eat less desu
>exercise
I do a short body weight routine every morning, go on long walks
sometimes I go to the gym with friends but not often
>aesthetic
I really like calm and solemn stuff, think a mix of margiela/lemaire, old churches and cobble streets in the winter, cold yet comfy

audrey is queen of thinspo desu

>height
5'4"
>highest
120lbs
>weight / measurement
112lbs
100lbs
IF
>exercise preferences
Cycling, running
Just want to be trim

Okay, I've looked up pictures of what happens to long term chew and spitters. It has me a little freaked out, but I might be too far gone. I kind of want to try to go this whole day without doing it and just restrict normally. Wish me luck anons.

mind posting them or at least linking to them?

You can't spot reduce as someone mentioned, that might be some flabby skin but if you were only 130 at your max, I can't see loose skin being from that.

A few options:
1) Research autophagy, which might tighten you up because the process targets unnecessary cells. One interesting tidbit in this video, which you should watch anyways for general knowledge, is that skin surgery at Dr Fung's has never been ordered. youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

Dr. Rhonda Patrick also has some info on the subject youtube.com/watch?v=Gm626MgpveI

Note that a lot of times people talk about it in relation to cancer, but the process/mechanism is the same.

2) You could talk to a plastic surgeon. It might not even need to be a skin surgery, but there are some new processes that tighten up skin that just needs a bit of work which are non-invasive. I think it uses freezing of cells or something. If you are in the Miami area I could point you in the right direction.

Question: If you get on all fours, do flabs of skin on your tummy fall? Or does it hold itself up? Loose skin will fold and almost look like fabric rolls.

My guess is that you need not worry and that isn't loose skin, it's just a stubborn spot and you'll get rid of it as you approach your goal.

I'm pretty jelly your boobs are holding up that well. Mine are disappearing.

just keep practicing self restraint and don't give up if you do it again. good luck user

Put pepper or paprika on crackers. The pepper lingers in your mouth and tricks your body into thinking you've eaten recently.

Question: If you get on all fours, do flabs of skin on your tummy fall? Or does it hold itself up? >Loose skin will fold and almost look like fabric rolls.
theres definitely a bit of this happening if i get into certain positions or hunch over but nothing like people who have been obese. I think i have genetically low skin elasticity and have fluctuated weight often :( thank you so much for these suggestions I'm going to look into all of this!!! thank you so, so much.

they're like kinda baggy don't be jealous

>I need to get down to 110 at least. I've never gotten below 114.5 but I looked way better.
fuck, same here. I use to be 114 in 2013 and have been increasing ever since I started college. Once I stopped playing soccer and skateboarding i've gotten fat. My GW is 110 as well. I was fluctuating between 124-126 before my vacation in august now im 130 :(

Are you literally me? I was 114 in 2013 as well and have been slowly increasing since college (I graduated HS in 2013). I too tend to fluctuate between 124 and 126 naturally (I'm in that range exactly right now)

user can you post a body pic maybe we are twins

or more likely you look way better than me despite being at a similar weight

Gf has this problem but targeted weight lifting solved it for her.
Low weight, high reps. Also lots of running, but you say here that this doesn't work for you. How long have you tried it?

I have a 500 calories deficite for today. is that good?

several weeks at a time but never more than a month. It makes my thighs and calves look super stumpy, and I'm slow jogging.

thank you for the advice! can you be more specific with 'targeted weight lifting'

I do the same thing when i catch myself eating out of boredom. Im usually not even hungry i'll just aimlessly roam the kitchen and end up with a cookie in my mouth

easy, crunches.

Curls and shit with 5-10lbs dumbells. No weight squats with high reps.
But now that I think about it she does quite a bit of vinyasa as well. At least 3 times a week

Plank on elbows

My pleasure. It's just strange to me you'd have loose skin if your max weight was 130. When you were very young were you fat perhaps? Like before you reached full height?

My approach would be is to do IF (23:1) until your goal weight, maybe even do some alternate day fasting when you aren't working if you are up for it, and then at your goal weight see if it is still a problem.

That will give her muscles below the surface, which is great, but won't solve the skin problem.

Guys my appetite is just insane. Is not eating for multiple days the only way to lower it?

HA, that's crazy. we are even the same height. My calves are fat as fuck too. Sorry I don't have any bare pictures but this was when i was 124ish 126

Mine is also. I have no idea how to lower it. Every time I fast it makes it worse.

Will i get loose skin if i lose about 10kg/22lbs in 3-4 months...? How many kgs/lbs should i lose a month to avoid that?

you look weak and fat, start exercising

kek I am weak. Wouldn't consider myself fat though. Im just not thinspo. I try to cycle 12 miles every other day.

user we need to talk about what you are wearing.

>anime pic
hmmm how about no. considering i was out shopping in the first 2 pics and going to work in the 3rd.

I've already tried getting advice about this here. It just goes ignored. These people have some kind of magical ability/willpower/whatever to eat 1000 calories a day and still somehow function.

>comes on an anime board
>complains about the anime
You can wear t-shirts that fit when shopping and avoid wearing clown shoes sweetpea.

Wouldnt it be better to just get fit? Much easier to look aesthetic, even without clothes!
Pic related, its me
Still omw to lower bf% but still its hecking easy since i eat completely normal but lift a couple of days

for christ sake i promise the picture was stretched out weird kek

im a womens size 8 and they are 1461 doc they look fine irl

you do have a point about the shirt i was trying it on and i bought it cause i wanted to try out the oversized tucked look.

Male

>height
196 cm (6'5")
>highest
70 kg (154 lbs)
>weight / measurements
73 kg (161 lbs)
Actually i feel well between 73 and 75 kg but i want to replace some body fat with muscles
I don't count calories because it's so hard for me to gain weight anyway
I never did something like this but i guess i'm okay with skipping meals and mono diets
>exercise preferences
I practice Kendo twice a week
Two and a half hours per training session
pic related but more defined and overall wider chest and shoulders

Admittedly I didn't find specific pictures of chew and spit, but simply seeing pictures of people with fucked up teeth and swollen jaws scared me off a bit. This shit will fuck you up in pretty much the same way bulimia will, just without vomiting. As I said just now, swollen jaw, stomach ulcers, rotten teeth; sounds pretty bad.

Thank you.

I really don't function. Can't speak for anyone else, but I am mostly cranky during the day, get a lot of headaches, fatigue easily, and spend most of my day in bed if I can help it. Some days I have more energy than others but in general I just feel sad and wish I could sleep all day.

I fucking hate my quads. 6 years of being a cycler and dressage rider has left me with big thighs and no matter how much weight I lose they just will not go down. It looks autistic to have a stick body and then massive thighs

What about school and work? Or family?

I don't think that's how it works

I still talk to my family and friends almost every day. When it comes to work, I muster the energy to do what is obligated in order to maintain my standard of living, like anyone else. I don't remember how it feels to not be tired all the time.

It actually is. After you've had big muscles, it's easier to get them back. Like people who stop going to the gym and then go back they gain back the muscle much faster than they did originally.

What are your stats?

How do you keep the will power? What's the end goal?

I don't know how helpful this is, but I googled "how to make calves smaller".

superskinnyme.com/how-to-slim-calves.html

What's the plushie beyond the ottoman?

Your abdomen is perfect :)

I haven't weighed myself in over a week, also my weight has fluctuated a lot over the years, so don't use me as motivation. My end goal isn't very healthy either. I basically want to die. Joining a binge eating disorder support group on facebook or something might help you more than my terrible advice.

I don't know. If anything it helps me because it makes sense. I read these threads and see people that are 5' 10" eating 900 calories and if I did that I'd be exactly like what you describe. But they seem fine?! So maybe I'm just not asking them the right questions.

Dog's chicken plushie pile

A DOGGO?!@#

Not that user but I really like black-grey-white also, combined with super pale, and it is a bit of a challenge. I'm not very fashionable but making headway. I've been wearing some white jeans with a gray shirt and black jacket and that type of thing. I can't really pull off goth, but, I just like that color scheme on me even with non-goth clothing.

Where have you been shopping?

Do you take multivitamins?

>height
5'5"
>highest
128 lbs.
>weight / measurements
90-95 lbs.
I don't have a goal weight. I just want to look/feel okay. I'd be okay if 100-110 if I was still thin.
Exercise.
>exercise preferences
Cycling, walking, running, light body weight exercises.
Pic related is me. Ideal aesthetic is effortlessly feminine and dainty.