Where can I buy these shoes? Need shipping to Europe (Norway)

Where can I buy these shoes? Need shipping to Europe (Norway).

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfb-field-8-mens-boot/pid-10028430/pgid-10267225
store.nike.com/no/no_no/pd/sfb-field-8-hoye-sko/pid-10028429/pgid-11267801
endclothing.com/gb/nike-sfb-6-leather-nsw-862507-001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not sure haha

yeah i'm not sure either haha

not sure desu buddy
haha

plz famlay

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfb-field-8-mens-boot/pid-10028430/pgid-10267225

$150 famalam

they dont ship to me

Bring up my post! ;)

bump cmooon

what size are you?

store.nike.com/no/no_no/pd/sfb-field-8-hoye-sko/pid-10028429/pgid-11267801

EUR 43 but apparently they run small so 44.

Looking for the 6 buddy

endclothing.com/gb/nike-sfb-6-leather-nsw-862507-001.html

I almost shit my fucking pants when I saw this. Thought they were sold out everywhere, and at £45 that's an absolute fucking steal. Better get em quick boys.

Copped. Been looking for black sneakers. They better be comfy.

Well we'll find out soon my son. Like I said, £130 shoes bought at £45 is very fucking spicy.

Yeah weird that a bog standard colourway got reduced that much, makes me worried t b h

Those are sneaker boots bud it’s not going to be the same thing as regular black sneakers

I (OP) bought them as well so we're in the same boat famlay.

Yeah I was thinking that as well, black Nike SFBs (usually a shoe that sells out quick) of all things fully stocked months after release. If worse comes to worse END has a pretty good returns policy so it's not the end of the world. They look pretty versatile so who knows.

They still fit the bill, I'm just looking for casual black footwear more or less

They look pretty good to me, we'll all find out soon

Holy shit. Thanks user.

no problemo

8in kinda silhouette like uggs for men.

I own a pair of the 6" in black. They're comfy and super fucking light it's unbelievable. Water resistance is not there and the traction sucks in winter time if you live up in Canada.

I'd rate it a solid 7/10. Fits my needs for when I need it but not much after that.

Which began the question why a Norwegian wants them as winter rolls around soon. I live in a rain soaked puddle and rules these our because they aren't waterproof at all. SFBs have drainage holes in them.

Any sizing issues with them I'm normally a us 10.5.

Id on those pants

id on pants lol

Yeah I'll probably use my timbs for rainy and icy days. The SFBs is more a fashion-cop I guess

tts

lads who bought the £45 ones, got an email saying mine dispatched and should arrive tomorrow. Guess it wasn't a mis-listing then

Amazon family

yeah mine are on the way as well. almost too good to be true

dunno, just got that image off google

victory party itt if they arrive tomorrow