What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3m-feTXo4E
youtube.com/watch?v=MBdVXkSdhwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

started catering to niggers

>namefagging

You are a nobody. Fuck off.

Like LV ruined by Chinese and hood culture. Also shit tier products like snoopy and Donald duck pieces

that's what makes it so good

Do you have any valid and factual info to back this opinion up user? I don't think they cater to black people at all.

essentially, it took the image it had gained through the years by licensing it's name out and producing garbage and embraced it incorporating everything that people used to shun and look down on the brand in to it's brand identity and it worked like a charm

How is it pronounced? G-oo-kie or Gooch-e?

they started catering to black streetwearfags too much
they still have some nice stuff though honestly

If you consider everything getting a million times better "bad" then I guess you're right.

Atleast its not supreme

It used to be a great, higher end brand, like LV and Prada, but now its been nigger'd up, I still like it though, just don't wear it like a soundcloud rapper and it looks fine. Wear in moderation and with a sophisticated outfit and its fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3m-feTXo4E is this enough
but this tho

So be a stuck up asshole with a "sophisticated" fit and it's fine but being black and wearing it with casual wear is nigger?

Go shoot yourself senpai

Exactly. You're the one who has to do it if you have that opinion.

You should be shot in the face

That video is actually cool. I don't think they're trying to exclusively cater to or capture a black audience though. It's more about style and influence or where they took inspiration from. I think it's safe to say the larger portion of black people in the western world don't care about disco era dress all that much.

Nigger detected

Doo-kee.

16yr old white kid detected.

>ITS GUCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

-Gucci Maine

>Gucci Maine

My favorite state.

>Mufugga bix nood
Are you gonna rob user too to buy more Gucci?

I know, I love that video. But I hadn't thought much about how relevant that disco era is to black communities now. I think it's safe to say they're not doing any shameless pandering, but the number of hip-hop figures now wearing gucci shows that a change has happened toward an overlap, as much in the brand as in the scene.

Gucci mane stopped being famous

Fpbp

Now fuck off tripfag.

>White kid mad

Who knew

nice code switching faggot ass nigga pick a dialect and stick with it in the mean time i heard yo library books was overdue timothy better check them shits

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ouu
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains

based Gucci Frog Listener.

LIH POM

Tom Ford left

Giannini was okay

the new guy is a fucking cunt with shit taste

>coworker is shopping Gucci stuff online
>shows me a $600 scarf
>looks exactly like any shitty old $10 scarf you could get from a department store

Designer labels are the biggest scam ever. People who buy their products deserve to get ripped off.

Nignogs spotted

Who told black people about this place? Seriously?
Did somebody give us a shout out on wshh or something?

T-shirts, I would agree. Not a "scam" though, you are buying the image.

Also scarves are expensive to manufacture. Printing on silk is expensive and difficult. Scarves are a bad example because thats really a norm price. Even non luxury printed silk scarves sell for ~$300

knits are actually kinda worth it, because you're paying for the materials
top-tier cashmere and silk is expensive and feels amazing

Gucci woke up and realized that the biggest market for clothes are social media "influencers" that will buy whatever is easily recognizable like their logo, the green/red/green stripes and their snake/bugs/flowers motifs which in turn makes other wanna be famous social media people buy their product to get a bigger following, they didn't even have to market that much because Gucci is fucking Gucci and everybody knows about them, especially since rappers have been promoting their shit just because it's expensive since Eric B. and Rakim.

We get constant shout outs from /r/streetwear and KTT despite our quality of discussion and fits going to shit.

>going to shit.

Veeky Forums has been shit

Although that might be one of Lil Pump most genius verse's I much rather prefer:

100 on my wrist 80 on my wrist (what?)
100 on my wrist 80 on my wrist (brr)
100 on my wrist 80 on my wrist (ooh)
100 on my wrist 80 on my wrist
D Rose D Rose D Rose D Rose
80 on my wrist 100 on my wrist (ooh, what?)
80 on my wrist 100 on my wrist (brr, ooh)
80 on my wrist 100 on my wrist (what, ayy)
80 on my wrist 100 on my wrist (ooh)
D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose

At times it almost seems better to go to /cgl/, /pol/ or even /k/ over here for fashion inspo.

Hwite people

Gucci got more famous after jail though?!

This is now a Lil Pump Thread ESKETIT

did you even read my post you fucking retard. Kill yourself right now before you pollute the gene pool

>shitting on fa is fa, right guys???

Yup.

i really like the gucci outfits in bts's DNA MV
youtube.com/watch?v=MBdVXkSdhwU

Lil Phump is a white guy?

I still like Gucci, call the police I don't care. Their clothes are just very gaudy so the rest of your fit needs to be very toned down to avoid looking like a clown. Now if only I could afford it lmao

all be it expensive