w2c

Junya

Wtc

How much?

Belgian m64

bumping because it'll be cold soon and need some jacketspo

What jacket is this?

W2c this coat

No idea. Just a (presumably wool) herringbone overcoat.

Around 2k I think.

w2c? I'm guessing it's just a wax overcoat?

What shoes are these? And w2c scarves like this. Nice patterned once, they look turkish or something. Idk.

???

That's a mac. APC is good.

apc.fr/wwuk/men/clothing/coats-parkas/urban-mac-cozba-h01103.html#/view-more

Aspesi

w2c?

this or pic related

let me know please

It's a Barbour jacket

w h a t
s
h
o
e
s

this

Jesus fuck I wanted one of these jackets.

Undercover may have some lame-tiems, but Jun's jackets are often goat.

most of these "jackets" will make you cold at negative celsius.. bumping because i will need to buy a jacket for winter

Why is the north face so popular?

Most of us probably don't live anywhere we have to deal with that kind of cold. I wouldn't know what to recommend to you. I'd probably shill for wool.

I'm beating up the next faggot I see wearing an oversized hoodie/jumper/jacket

would this be too autistic?

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOES THESE ARE AND WHERE TO GET A SCARF LIKE THIS
PLEASE Veeky Forums
L
E
A
S
E

yes

Looking to get a Canadian Forces surplus Jacket next week. Hopefully I'll be able to find one in good condition and not too expensive that I like.

Canadian AFV Jacket

Cheaper patagonia

you first

Our Legacy SS14

Need a couple of coat/jacket recommendations for new wardrobe.

Currently have black dr martens and a lot of monochromatic basics.

I was just going to go with MA1 bomber and M65 jacket. Are these too meme and shit or is a bomber a good choice?

Alpha industries worth it or a meme? Also I'm stuck between black or petrol blue if I do.

Are there any other jackets to fit this kind of wardrobe built around Docs?

My mate with a similar wardrobe to yours just bought this and it goes great with his docs

asos.com/asos/asos-cord-worker-jacket-in-black/prd/7796598

Our Legacy is really underrated brand, due to it being asociated with Acne and other Swedish cucks. Their shirts and outerwear are fucking bomb, both quality and design-wise.

checked very English
kinda want this
how boring
balmain
10/10
10/10

They've gone a bit overboard with their pricing desu, you used to be able to cop their shirts for a borderline reasonable price on sale.

thanks I'll take a look I don't usually buy this stuff

I need to get denim jackets for layering so I'll probably go asos since they're pretty cheap and decent so I've heard so probably a mid blue and a black.

Do you know if oversized is any good with this kind of wardrobe or should I stick to normal?

asos.com/prd/8294962
asos.com/prd/7256167

Like this kinda stuff since I never usually shop denim jackets. Some of the worker jackets look cool too.

Any anorak recommendations?

Ten C.

>tfw you wear a parka and all your frat brothers mock you for wearing a girl's coat instead of vineyard vines shit

inb4 paying for friends

What kind of frat

>frat
Nuff said

Mmmmm.. corduroy

Just copped this second hand, thoughts? It's warm and very comfy, not sure if effay

mirin, especially the corduroy, will go out and find

NU

SHERPA?!? CHORE?!?

Duh? You still find a lot of their outerwear for 50-70 off, you can hardly complain.

know this feel, my fraternal friend

(but fratagonia and other brands can be made pretty effay or you could just go full hardcore prep)

kek

I cant be the only one that thought she was a real qt3.14

On massdrop

Your best bet is to research and cop military/expedition gear

I have that fuckin jacket, and while it's above average for casual wear in a setting where no one gives a fuck and it's comfortable, it is objectively ugly in the real world.

tl:dr; only wear on campus or have no need to socialize with anyone

Undercover
I think its around 450 for this parka

CDG
Very Warm

cop where

Anyone know where I can get something like this for $250-$300?

I think that's about what the short Barbour coats go for.

Drizabone in Australia are like a cheaper Barbour. In the past they have actually done contract work for Barbour, I hear.

Tillys

No bully pls

great jacket for the price, looks a lot like arcteryx veilance, its soft and drapes nicelly, the only issues i have with it is that the inside is really grippy rubber that sticks to the clothes you wear under it (could also be a plus desu) and its not all that waterproof, but considering the cost i wasnt expecting it to be, oh and its also quite breathable

W2c

I've coveted one of these for years but each winter I keep copping some other jacket and I can't justify them both.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvOM21uDYEc

winteriscoming/10

I'd actually wear this

No you're not you turbogimp

Not at all I loved her way more than Molly Ringworm

acne flight from aw10

I don't know about real world, but it looks pretty good in the picture.
Not a Moncler though, so not a 10/10

Why ? Parkas are quite preppy.

Practically, Canada Goose is OK, not the best, but bretty gud. It's just so dam expensive because it's now fashion brand.

Got an alpha industries one, was warm during -25C and obscene winds, had to wear it until May because climate change or whatever, was weird but it did well during warmer days and I didn't feel like in a sauna with it unbuttoned

max comfy

genuinely first time I've heard anything like that. Are you in a northern state?

just ordered this
i wear baggy jeans, oversized shirts etc....
but not in the way kids would do....
hope this fits me lol

Love the neck

You should have got one. I love mine. Also got the hat.