Veeky Forums at their 40's

How do you expect to look at your 40's Veeky Forumsgs?

I expect to be rich enough to stop buying cheap stuff and buy fitting clothes

probably tired after working 80 hours a week because I have to support my fat and ugly wife and our two fat and ugly children

only 6'3" and well built

Considering the life that I have lived in 23 years, I would be surprised if I made it past 35.
Not fat, but sick and have issues.

Both sides of my family aged very well. Full heads of hair and didn't explode in size so I figure I'll head that way too. I'll probably have some shitty leathery skin from how much I'm outside though

Probably still depressed

I'm not planning on living until my 40s.

Probably moderately good shape, hardly any hair loss but im sure ill be full grey by 40. Once i get to old to wear streetwear, im just going to wear workwear and basics. Levis, white tee, carhartt jacket, work boots. Simple and manly.

>5'8 ectomorph, extremely frail boyish body at age 25

I'm thinking of killing myself before then. Normal people can age gracefully, I'll probably be an absolutely pathetic excuse of a human being by 35.

i intend on taking my life before i reach thirty.

Get really Veeky Forums, and depending on where my career takes me I will either dress like JFK or go full blue collar americana-core

Balder but Veeky Forumster

Like this

hopefully alive.
been sick all my 20's so far. shits not fun

same, I wish I had good hair at least

hair is going to be fucking gone, unfortunately, so whatever...i guess i'll wear j.crew, brooks brothers, and compensate for dick size and hair loss with wrist watch collection

fucking hair

hopefully like I'm 40 or younger

double checked
"steal his look" please?

I'm 5'8. Should I just kill myself before I get there?

w2c boat

Dang what's wrong user?

full suit, dick out

I could only hope to look this sharp someday

>tfw boyish appearance
>as long as I don't lose my hair too much I'll probably have the pick of the bunch when it comes to women because I'll still look young

>tfw my hair falls out because of stress
>I don't know if I'll ever stop being this depressed
>I may have less hair in 10 years than my dad has now at 50

Pretty much the same as I do now.

T shirts, sandals, and slim fitting jeans.

Maybe some kind of uniform.

I think I've pretty much missed the career train at this point in my life.

Well said

I'd also wear what i'm wearing now but just better quality items.

Bottoms: Black denim, dark pants, and maybe tan pants

Tops: Shirts, wool sweaters, and hopefully a really nice woolcoat

shoes: this is what will probably change the most

lol

jan jan van essche

>tfw will never look that old

only right answer. everything else is some Veeky Forums fag computer addict shit

Wow you guys are such fallen angels. Surely everyone will remember your fast and hard life. Oh my how troubled you lot are, completely breaking the mold.

There's nothing special about dying young. It just showcases your weakness.

>There's nothing special about dying young. It just showcases your weakness
elaborate

I'm 41 and I look like I've always looked:

-jeans
-plain t shirt
-perfecto if it's cool

The only difference is that I got older I traded skate shoes for boots. I have several different boots for different occasions. I will also wear a button down shirt for nicer outing with the lady.

Of course it helps to have a full head of hair and to be young looking (still get carded for booze). If I looked like the majority of my contemporaries i.e. fat and balding, I would have to go full dad-core because that would be the only option.

Also it's easy in southern CA because most adults dress like adolescents anyways here. Scrob core is acceptable even in some professional environments.

Ben looks ready to fucking kill

Are his pants too long?