/milspo/

Walking anachronism edition

I think its appeal is in how the world wars immortalized more humble early 20th century practical fashions. There's something very comfy about this kind of drab utilitarianism. /edgy/ posters will be bullied.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fa/1505794808489.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does nazishit count as edgy?

1939 shit is pretentious and gaudy

1945's "what the fuck did we get ourselves into" aesthetic is top of the line

nah man hugo boss designed that shit

Bonus points if you're a neoliberal

NVA surplus is top tier.

I regularly wear my strichtarn jacket

Shit is GOAT, post more user.

this might be more terrorwave but i dont care IRA a cute

Dressing like this when you've never been in service makes you look like a tryhard fag let's be serious

This. It's even apparent in the boots, when the nazis were running out of leather in 43 or 44 they switched from clunky ugly jackboots to nice basic ankle boots and puttees

>sturdy, practical coat
>thicc af wool
>ruined by early 2010s hipsters
how long until peacoats are /milspo/ again?
should i just get one and wear it with wool pants and shit like that

yeah honestly fuck it why not do it

who makes the best tac vest

What are the best M65 jackets for small men?
i.4cdn.org/fa/1505794808489.jpg
The arms on this one are xbox hueg.

If you think you can pull it off without looking like all those other people i should say: do it

Having difficulty incorporating the jacket into a fit

Wear it when it's coldest winter and it should make sense

no moist, just dry fire

Faggot. Don't wear soviet shit, it's literally the garb of American funded russki jew-slaves who got btfo'd by Afghani cave arabs with 200 year old muskets and ceremonial rifles

balaclavas are god tier

t. butthurt nazi who thinks operation barbarossa wasn't doomed from the start

Cossacks were military

kek is that a cellphone in his pocket
found the time traveler

He did not. He manufactured it.

Nevermind the stingers etc

got u senpai. Nazipocalypse-core coming

atomic caterpillar

no

peacoats are ruined sorry m8

Most african militias look fucking crazy, but I like this guys fit.

Looks like when you still have random beginner loot in a video game.

He could be a Metal Gear boss.

he looks like Maxson from FO4

That coat is incredible

Anyone? Does this look fine minus the sleeves?

Kek someone post the /k/ screencap

>nuclear-sleepingbagcore when?

Just waiting on a heavy rain and a reason to wear such unstructured garments as a zeltbahn

That coat is not beginner loot. That's late mid tier, at lowest.

>>>techwear

Posting cut off pictures is.

That's a pretty ironic thing to say, lad.

Fall is coming in. Are Olive fishtail parka's out of style?

They were never really in so go for it, the Czech one looks comfy

This is now an epic hat thread.

Don't even try to set the record right, it makes for such a nice story people will never get it right.

I can cop this Canadian military jacket in My area for around 20$ is it worth?

>those nipple buttons

Do it

I'm really fond of these ww1 rfc tunics.

Here. I also have a whole lot of Ian memes if anyone needs them for inspo.

Same, I kind of want one to go along with my inner "failed ancap" aesthetic.

Pic related.

Where do you live in Canada? There's a Milsurp place nearby where they have shitloads of these for $5 each.

they look like M. Bison

>Rare Canadian army jacket

Someone's fucking with you Canada doesn't have a military

simple but good

I kind of love how much of a hard-on sub-saharan african countries have for the paratrooper aesthetic.

It's all paratrooper, its not like their governments have actual militarys

A couple of the militaries there (mainly Rwanda and Uganda) reportedly aren't too bad.

Tl, dr: In the land of african tier infrastructure and african tier opponents, airdropping a small but capable force right into the enemy is a perfectly valid strategy.

The German late-war officer tunics strike a similar vein for me.

>I'm 12 and what is a preemptive strike

"We fought the wrong side" - General Patton

i need this jacket in my life

Are there any go-to brands for a military-lite aesthetic?

maharishi

WE KNoW. YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMING IT FOR WEEKS IN EVERY THREAD.

Listen here boy. Those military commanders are only a step up from the chocolate river drinking Africans you send clothes and shoes to every christmas. They are the ones wearing third-hand clothes sent over in shipping containers from all round the West, they are the ones wearing sandals made from tires and milk cartons alongside their fake Gucci sunglasses and Sonic the Hedgehog knockoff backpacks. Soldiers like these loot a lot of their clothes, they buy them at African equivalents of flea markets. He has an old, worn AK and a threadbare beret, indicating he is not a rich soldier from a developed African nation. All these clues point to that jacket being some third hand, looted or inherited (lol, not likely) spoil of war worn to showcase to other troops that he has de big money, de big boss whiteman style and powah (despite probably being 70IQ and poor as fuck). That's probably why such a stylish picture was taken - photographers love blacksploitation of weird and wacky negroes in outlandish, makeshift gear, especially when they're political players or militia.

Hell, he might not even be a soldier, he might be a militia man, wearing patchwork pieced together or stolen rebel clothes. The jacket is a style last seen in the 70s, but could easily be from a time before. All this means, is that the jacket is probably a unique piece, from a company now long closed, from a line no longer found anywhere, from a time where the style was very different, from another continent, and basically shut up because Veeky Forums will never ever find you this jacket. You'd have more luck going to 300 thrift shops than you would getting a reply. Please, stop reposting this negro and his ratty jacket.

Sometimes, I see posts like this, and I really hope it's bait, or some guy who has been in a coma since 2011, but I know there's always the possibility that this guy is entirely genuine.

the royal newfoundland constabulary uniform is pretty decent

royal newfoundland regiment uniform, ww1 era

Nazis

Fun read, I did a pretty intensive biographical project on Paul Kagame last year and I still feel really short changed by the almost total lack of films about the Congo wars

Dumping slavcore

cheap cigarettes and buzzcuts required

I live in DT Toronto, all the shitty thrift shops have them over priced for a grade 3 jacket, the bestplace I found was a grade 1 for 20$

Belgians

Estonian SOG

fun fact: bob dylan fights for the YPG now