I have planed to move alone now that I make a decent salary in London...

I have planed to move alone now that I make a decent salary in London. Any tips to find something decent and without being ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CNBZ7gN3GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look outside London. You will not find anywhere liveable at a decent price. There is a reason London has a commuter belt.

The M4 corridor is super popular for that because you've got the west coast main line to commute on. Straight into London, good tube connections from Paddington, and it's handy for Heathrow and the rest of the country via the M4, M25, and M40 to the M6.
Alternatively, Kent. But that's basically where you move after you've given up, bought a people carrier, and let your wife get fat.

>Can't afford to live in W8 postcode
>Kys senpai.

How much do you make?

SW8 here

£1400/month for a 1 bedroom apt.
Love it.

I make 2750 after taxes and I live in W10 atm.

>I make 2750 after taxes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

how much are you on then

I make 1800£ after taxes.
30k p.a.

thought it wasn't worth moving to london if you didn't earn like £60k

I am software engineer, that is the average salary basically.

Orpington area. Have a look.
Easy to get to London easy to get to the country. Cheapish.

Also I'm £1k a month for 2 bed house next to the station with a drive and garden. My friend has a penthouse flat for the same with a communal indoor pool in Bromley . You can get far cheaper regular but nice flats all round here.

You can live in poland or italy/spain and work in london.

which station? or zone?

Zone 6
You could do Orpington pettswood or St Mary Cray (nice bits only). 25 minutes to central London and close to Blue water too.

Bromley is doable.

I live in Tottenham for £450 a month.

The area is cheap because its a 'high-crime' area, but crime in London is pretty low anyway.
Its just nice to be in the 'real' London, away from all the homogenised yuppie neighbourhoods, where no one is even from London, aswell, as the middle class cunts who eat microwave meals from Waitrose everyday.

Also, Tottenham has by far the best Italian restaurant in the city.

Don't go it alone, house share first. Split the rent and bills, you'll appreciate the disposable income.

The image of London has changed dramatically over the course of past 10 years. Unfortunately it will keep getting worse.

Do you want your kids to be growing up in an environment like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=2CNBZ7gN3GQ

>The image of London has changed dramatically over the course of past 10 years. Unfortunately it will keep getting worse.
On Veeky Forums maybe.

I've been living in London for the past 13 years mate.

Lol. That's really not that much.... you are obv a NEET

Just watched a few of that dudes videos. I didn't realize it was that bad.It is only going to get worse also. England is dead.

It's even worse when you see it in person. I recommend anyone thinking about moving to London to see Stratford Centre, Peckham and Lewisham.

Ex Lewisham and Peckham fag here. Its why the move out this way. Although its happening here now too. There will be no escape from it.