What's your opinion on chock?

it pop out the face feature by adding a line seperating face and torso.

Sometime it makes girl looks hot, sometime it just looks weird.

Looks really nice if she can pull it off, but it looks like shit if the girl cant pull it off.
If you're fat, ugly as shit or whatever, it'll look like shit.

they're honeslty only worn by thots with fashion sense or ugly girls with none.

Also by girls who wear round neck tees who dont have short necklaces.

Yea, you cant wear it if you have rolls for a neck

I like when girls like this wear them, I think it's funny.

Works well for young girls. Anyone above college age who doesn't have the bone structure of a model shouldn't be wearing one

Hot girls who wear chokers look hot
Ugly girls who wear chokers look ugly
Who Knew?

Chokers are so hot. Also, knee highs

Ehh knee highs seem kinda granny tier to me, thigh highs is where it's at.

Shit, that's what I meant. Hot hot hot

I'm going out with a girl that looks a lot like her too. I actually thought it was her but it's not. Still happy though.

And she wears chokers, so I'm very happy. But no thigh highs.

I'm a guy and I can rock the choker and look pretty Veeky Forums I'm not some fag though.

i don't believe either of these things

Send pic

>I'm a guy and I can rock the choker and look pretty Veeky Forums I'm not some fag though.
it is one thing to lie to strangers on the internet but lying to yourself like that come on man

>I'm a guy and I can rock the choker and look pretty Veeky Forums

I want to fuck a girl wearing one of those.

Just admit your a fag dude, I wear chokers too but I embrace the faginess and I look good because I work out and eat healthy

The only guy that can pull off a choker is a faggy twink, sorry user.

thotcore

the fuck is thot?

your mom

"That Hoe Over There"

Why do we get so many posts about this? Is it femanons trying to work out if they are sluts for wearing it, on the sly?
Yes: if you wear this you are telling people you are a slut and down to fuck. You will get more attention. 0% of that attention will be from men that think you are deep and interesting. They just want to fuck.
Send your photos to me wearing a choker and I will send back cum tributes.

theres a difference between a choker and just choking on cum you homo

t. xxxtentacion

Are you the Yu-gi-oh guy IRL?

It looks really nice on skinny cute girls.
But that's literally about it.
I've always had a thing for skinny cute girls that wear chokers.

There was a guy who came to my board game club for a few months that always wore a dog collar. he only came for one attempt max at a social game and then yu-gi-oh and pokemon until he left early.

If it can make a room of dozens of the biggest nerds on campus uncomfortable, it can make a hell of a fashion statement anywhere. Fuck the choker guys, go full collar.

HONESTLY

Thigh highs are slutwear though, that's why you don't see a lot of girls wearing them

This

I like it. Its hot its slutty. And it is slutty in a way you can mix up the rest of your fit and still look slutty. I like it when girls dress slutty. Especially when they do it for me.

hell yeah nigga

Reminder that girls who wear chokers are black belt in blowjobs.

>getting a 10/10 blowjob is a bad thing

I love to wear chokers, sometimes I would even wear several of them at once

>seven chokers
Did you fuck the entire Navy?

it is if she sucked so much fucking dick you're basically giving all her boyfriends a blowie everytime you make out with her

They were all practice so she will be ready for you.