ITT: underwear

ITT: underwear

do you care what brand your underwear is from?
what are some of the best underwear brands?
do you notice a difference?
has a girl ever complimented your underwear?
do you rather wear boxers or something tighter?

give me some recs

Other urls found in this thread:

woolx.com/products/woolx-daily-boxers-merino-wool-boxer-briefs?variant=21092733829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not especially, as long as it's comfortable I'm good. Wearing uniqlo low rise and they feel like nothing is there. Definitely worth the price to pair ratio. Side note: are meundies worth the price? I was looking at their stuff and considering some trunks from there

b interessted as well, a company focused on just underwear must have something special to it right?

I like them a lot but if you subscribe you get 33% off each pair, but you can unsub before it sends a second.

Also if you shill and get people to buy shit with your promo code you get 20 dollars store credit.

my ex complimented my underwear taste for being very minimalistic in style and not having any graphics or logos etc

I wear Bread and Boxers boxerbriefs. Super comfy, very minimal logo (if you notice it at all). They feel great...

Socks are for patterns IMO. Undies, just stick with solid grey / black / white.

well personally i own nothing but solid black, grey and white socks. i don't want to pull attention to them

Duluth Trading hypes this for comfort. Anyone ever worn them?

As long as it looks good.
Calvin Klein meme undies
Not much
Yes a girl(male) has.
Either boxer briefs or briefs (i'm thinspo)

just get calvin kleins
give in to the meme

Bonds, because its the default brand for Australians

i've never bought underwear
it's all hand-me-downs from my dad
i wear the big loose kind of yesteryear
i straight up dont give a shit

>2017
>wearing underwear

woolx.com/products/woolx-daily-boxers-merino-wool-boxer-briefs?variant=21092733829

Greatest of all time

Merino wool is incredible. I like Smartwool boxers. Thick band, good fabric, wearable for 3-4 days. No weird clammy feeling that you get with cotton.

merino wool was truly sent by the gods. i want a merino hoodie but they're so fucking expensive.

yeah thats not a flex that's pathetic lol

I've never given too much of a fuck about underwear brands.
I bought a multipack off Amazon a short while back (6 pairs for about £20)... and they do the job just fine.
I have bought designer boxers in the past and I didn't notice any difference in comfort or durability, the only difference is you get like 1 or 2 pairs for the price you can get several pairs for.
I prefer kinda tight fitting ones rather than loose ones personally.
I've got a couple of pairs of Playboy boxers but I never wear them because I prefer the ones that have the dick pouch at the front.

These are the next boxers I'm getting.
I'm an Arsenal fan and they've got good reviews so fuck it.

I have an Icebreaker merino hoody and a bunch of merino longsleeves from a few brands. I mostly buy this stuff at 50% on end of season sales.

The most comfortable hoody I have ever owned remains my Patagonia made with 95% cotton, 5% spandex.

I don't know why more companies don't do 95/5 like this, it is so fucking comfortable. I have some t-shirts that are the same ratio and they are amazing; last forever, soft, and super comfortable stretch.

Merino is excellent for long wearing (multiple consecutive days without washing) or for active adventures, but for casual and lounging, GOOD cotton is easily competitive and in some cases better. Merino/nylon/spandex is also the king combination for socks, where a touch of nylon is added for durability and spandex for stretch/fit.

Huggies.

It's underwear. Who's gonna know?

I'm a 90% briefs, 10% boxers guy. Never boxer-briefs.

>do you care what brand your underwear is from?
I used to when I was a teenager, but not anymore.

>what are some of the best underwear brands?
No idea.

>do you notice a difference?
I have some Calvin Klein underwear (if that's considered 'good') but I never noticed anything different than cheap stuff.

>has a girl ever complimented your underwear?
sad_frog.jpg

>do you rather wear boxers or something tighter?
Definitely boxers. I like how they give room to my balls and embrace my upper thighs at the same time. Also call me phobic, but briefs and slips make me feel a bit homo.

>give me some recs
Honestly IMHO all underwear is mostly the same in terms of comfort. Just get some nice boxers, perhaps with a funny print on them. I have Treesome boxers with little cartoon moles on them. A girl at my work place saw the top of them sticking out of my pants and commented on them with a smile. Don't spend big money on boxers.

Always wear underwear with the hammock. It is comfy as fuck and keeps everything in place plus you never have to worry about bat wings.

It's not like boxers don't still exist
you disgust me

I like short cut athletic boxer briefs. They don't get all worn and stretched through out the day and the wicking material is really nice and thin. If you wear really slim cut stuff you might wanna go with briefs though

no i dont you drooling monkey. i buy the cheapest surplus briefs in the store.

I wore their weird button-fly boxer briefs and they fucking sucked