Basic T-shirts

Looking for some thick, blank T-shirts to fill my wardrobe with.
Any ideas? (Where do YOU get yours?)

Other urls found in this thread:

asket.com/
ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-Signature-Mens-Black-T-Shirts-4-Pack-All-Sizes-Tee-shirt-/222420586694?var=&hash=item33c94cd0c6:m:mxexBemMMffnWHwIHjjeKCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I buy Bella+Canvas stuff from resellers (B+C only wholesales, which is annoying because they have jogger sweats that look comfy, but I don't need an entire box of jogger sweats.)

Velva sheen are great

Remember to size them up though

Is this even a question?

H and m

Isn't their stuff pretty thin though?

At that price point you're better off with Uniqlo.

margiela

Blanc essentials

Wally World

LIDL

Burlington factory. GOAT store

How's Alstyle?
Anyone here have any experience with their stuff?

Yes, h&m quality isn't very good. That's the trade off with $4 shirts.

I buy blank shirts at target

>I buy blank shirts at target
What brand?

Albam

asket.com/

Where can I find shirts like this?
thin smaller collars, a wider neck hole

Icebreaker and FunktionSchnitt. I'm a merino addict though

Carhartt

>I'm a merino addict though

Good. Cotton is an obsolete material for disposable people. Keeps the underclasses complacent.

>desperate
desperate
>desperate

old men... running the world

Jos Bank.

> cotton is obsolete
Is this a meme or something or are you retarded?

I've been getting these for years. They last forever.
ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-Signature-Mens-Black-T-Shirts-4-Pack-All-Sizes-Tee-shirt-/222420586694?var=&hash=item33c94cd0c6:m:mxexBemMMffnWHwIHjjeKCw

You can also get these from costco

holy shit they make black versions of these? at my costco they only sell the white ones

Bump

Yes. T-shirts that fits like this, please.

That's probably just a regular fit shirt that he has just tucked in, and raising his arms it looks slimmer fitted

american aparel is back, you know that right? the best t shirt in my opinion is, and always has been, the 50/50 cotton poly t shirt from AA.

i do love the icebreaker t shirts i have. the great thing about them , and merino wool in general, is it doent absorb odor much. so i can wear the same t shirt for 5 or 6 days without changing it. but, the downside is that the t shirts are like 80 bucks a piece. ive found a few at thrift stores though, for like 3 dollars each.

>american aparel
>the best t shirt in my opinion
pleb
>Buy Large AA shirt
>It shrinks after one wash into a Small or Shmedium

well you should be hang drying all your t shirts. if you put shit in the dryer, thats your own fault. the dryer shrinks shit and shortens the lifespan of t shirts

>$18 for a T-shirt from AA

I haven't seen them at Costco for years but I found them on ebay. They used to sell gray too. Easily the best shirts I've ever owned. I still wear some that are almost 10 years old.

Does anyone know any blank tees that fit similarly to Nike shirts?

22 actually

hanes beefy tee duh wtf

How would they fit on a skinny person?

Those are my favorite ones:
>Blanc Essentials
>Asket
>Maison Margiela Stereotype
>Our Legacy Perfect Tee
>Acne tees

any outlier tshirt cuz i can wear em for a couple weeks and they still dont smell

How do outlier t's compare to icebreaker?

bumping this as well

Asket. Not made in sweat shops and the quality is good for €30

I've heard completely conflicting things about how these fit. One guy said they are short and boxy, but this other dude told me it was long enough to be a dress and had tiny sleeves, except then I was told by a third bro that they are perfectly true to size.
So straighten me out on these, how do they fit?