it sucks and you spelled design wrong in the filename

weak as hell ngl
looks like some christian religious shirt

this looks like ass

Why do they suck though?

Why?

Doesn't have to look good. Streetwear is based on the hype

bland/10
Is it supposed to be ironically Christian? is it inspired by religion?
The typography is inoffensive at best and plain ugly at worst
The stupid weeb kanji makes no sense, how is anyone going to know that means fish? Also that's the most boring kanji font ever

Is that supposed to read "fosh"?

But it has to look good to get hype, you cuck.

It's supposed to be an ugly shirt that attracts hypebeasts that will make me rich like Bape with side of religious irony. The Japanese is just to make it look cool because hypebeasts love Japanese shit

first of all that clearly says Fosh
second of all there's just absolutely nothing interesting about these. looks like a generic shirt i would see a religious mom wearing or some shit without any real hint of irony or originality, currently
kanji and shit has also already been overused to hell and is a p dead trend

It's supposed to read "fesh". I thought it looked cool because it ironically dumb

Except that Bape and Supreme look pretty decent most of the time? They are gaudy but they follow basic design principles. Your shit is just ugly.
Also those brands have good marketing departments to generate hype that you don't have. And they both started with an honest vision, Supreme as a skateboarding brand and Bape as a small Japanese store.

Normies don't know that the fish symbol is a Christian symbol. The symbol is only ironic for people that know their history

Absolutely terrible. From a design and creativity perspective.

Why?

this won't work bc bape has been around for fucking years, and the majority of streetwear labels that achieve popularity (including ugly fear of god tier stuff) have really good marketing or celebrity friends who can parade around in their stuff. it's not impossible for a brand w/ ugly designs to become popular, but if you have no connections and no actual budget then nah

In bape's case he didn't have money of rich celebs to wear his clothes. Kids here don't understand the hard work and dedication he put into his brand, regardless of whether you like his clothes or not. Just look at this retard with his get rich quick scheme. Pathetic

My plan is to do a bunch of crazy shit while wearing my shirts and attract media attention

at least make the shit white you are not even trying

>fonts are shit, use helvetica
It's not the best font ever but at the very least it's aesthetic and won't look as bad as yours. Learn about kerning and kern that shit properly. The spacing on fish is abysmal.

>make the fish bolder and bigger
it looks unimpressive right now

>use a different texture for the design and make it black
that style is pretty hype right now, with a matte black background and a design on black with a satin finnish

There, at least it won't be as boring

kill somebody

How about now?

perfect.

Or this?

Make it "FASH" and put a swastika instead of the fish, you will be getting heaps of money

looks like Gaara's eye from Naruto, lol

they're all trash dude, looks like the kinda shit you'd get at a beach stall in some third world country if you were on vacation

10x better

you guys really get baited this easily? It literally got the fish printed on the shirt.

unironically this
call it "FOSH"

You're not good at this and you should either stop trying or try much harder but don't show anyone until you're making things you're actually proud of.

I'm just gonna keep trying and posting until someone likes it and that will be my final product

Enjoy your millions.

I like it. Now you can stop posting.

NOTW bro!

this