I have wide nose disease

I have wide nose disease.
When I'm expressionless, it's not so bad, but when I smile, it gets too fuckin wide.
Pic isn't me but might as well be, what do I do?
And no I'm not black.

be Kanye

i've tried that
never smiling is very discomforting
people think you're not happy to see them, or maybe you're depressed, or you have an attitude
and it makes you feel that way too. you just can't be as happy when you don't smile
it just takes out one problem and creates another
it's not easy being ye

>And no I'm not black.
Asians are so racist. You all even bleach your skin.

I have a big roman nose thats gets wide when I smile
But im also 6'4" so its cool

Stop being a nigger.

You mean jew nose?

Well its not THAT big and long

Just don’t fucking worry about it

either accept that part of you and move on or look into plastic surgery for your nose (but seriously y tho?).

im about 5'8 so fuck me

>Just don’t fucking worry about it
this can be said about damn near anything, and is only useful when there is nothing else you can do
TL'DR not worrying is my last resort, posting on Veeky Forums, my second last

idk if surgery is a feasible solution but either way that's not something i would be able to do for quite a while
>but seriously y tho
because if i could take a calculated risk, and allocate the resources, to make myself significantly and objectively less ugly, why wouldn't I?
The only reason I wouldn't is if any of those conditions aren't met

bum bum bum bump

The fact that you're already referring to you nose as 'disease' speaks a clear language.

Sure, there's the option of surgical alteration and whatnot, but I'd suggest overthinking your stance on who you are. Considering you're typing this on a computer in your home already makes you more privileged than the majority of humans on the planet. And ironically it was probably the same computer that gave you misleading ideals of what you should look like. Learn to work with your genetics and not hate yourself. That alone will make you 200% more appealing to people.

Otherwise get a nose job, fucking chink motherfucker.

koreans aren't really asian, user

idk man, im just trying to get some helps
i feel ashamed asking anyone about this irl so im just asking here
hopefully ill get some help, if not, oh well

how can you tell he's korean

>im just trying to get some helps
what the fuck kind of help can Veeky Forums give, it's not like you can just squeeze your nose thinner or lose nose weight
all you're going to get is "plastic surgery" and "get over it"

yea, maybe you're right

You must be Korean.

I didn't realize wide noses were a korean thing
All the korean chicks I see on the internet are hot as shit
So no, not korean

It ain't a disease, you're just asian.
Accept it.

what do you mean
most asians don't have wide noses

I realized in certain races, they have wide noses. Like for example, alot of Guyanese people have wide noses. OP might have a nog Gene in him.

dude i am op
maybe it's a little bit of genetics but my nose is wider than my parents, and siblings, so it's not full heritance coz they look fine

They all got nosejobs

i dont think so
even the korean girls that i saw in real life are hot as shit, so i never heard of this stereotype

Grow your eyebrows (in the middle)

I have a bell pepper nose and that is what it took for me to like my nose...

You’ll be alright my man.

so your solution to having a ugly nose is to grow a unibrow?
distract from the ugly thing with another ugly thing?

Literally no one will notice it.
I'm pretty sure no one thinks: "Oh shit, his nose is wide!" when you smile.
Get better personality, haircut, taste for clothes, find some hobby, etc. and this nose thing will seem trivial in comparison.
So go and do shit is the solution. Or the easy way out is plastic surgery.
But then after you fix nose, you'll notice your face is off, and mouth is big/small, so don't take the easy way out.
Surgery doesn't solve much unless it's REALLY deformed.

it's definitely noticeable
i don't think there is a way to prove that it's not all in my head, but if there is, i would do it
maybe one way is to post a pic of myself and see how people reply, but i really don't want to post a pic of myself, so i can't do that