Average attractiveness

When did you realize that 80% of people are quite ugly?

>80%

it's 100% actually
attractive people only exist as creations of different media
living, breathing humans are always ugly compared to them
all girls are ugly without makeup or a well-staged photo at a perfect angle
everyone's psyche is ugly deep down too, with hidden hypocrisy and various psychological issues

tl;dr
give up on reproduction or trying to look good, you'll never make it
masturbate to anime instead

not true

it's:
50% average
25% under average
15% above average
10% way above average (model-tier)

when I saw the 80/20 dating experiments

I went outside

>tfw ugly
I feel like no matter what I do or try my life will always be a painful slog, totally worthless. I don't see the point in going on living when I want to cry everytime I look in the mirror. I'm disgusting

So it is indeed true... 2D > 3D.

>painful slog
>totally worthless
>no point going on living

I feel this way but it's not because I'm ugly

Hint: she's a girl

at least you got triples

>tfw 5-6/10
I've gotten compliments on my clothes but nobody's ever told me I look good today.

I'm kind of getting used to it

Why haven't you just kys yet?

because that's not my real opinion
whenever I see an amusingly dumb thread I like to shitpost with some kind of outragous statement

>caring about your facial appearance outside of grooming
>not just featuring your ugliness instead of hiding it

this board holy fucking shit

I love this cat. Something about it's coloring just makes it look so endearing and kind, like a pet in a Ghibli movie

when i could start affording plastic surgery

I have a stance-tier neck

For all the news, stance is the guy with the long neck in the Veeky Forums meet up

I fucking hate it and my self esteem and self confidence is permanently ruined

So you're telling me 1 out of every 10 guys is on model tier?
On a side-note, wanna know how I know you're a retard?

Not him but I want to know why he's retarded

More like
1% Hideous
19% Ugly
60% Average
19% Attractive
1% Extremely attractive

>tfw ?/10

im cute enough to get out of trouble at work, randos stopping me to tell me im "really cute", and some old white man called me an attractive young lady the other day in my gross work clothes and no make up. im guessing 6-7/10? i posted my face in Veeky Forums some years ago and got solid 5 out of 10s and im black so i feel like i get bonus points

Post face and let us judge you

Sweet cat, but please feed her less and help her to lose weight

Oh I mean there's plenty of other factors too, but being gross to look at really hammers home just how vile I am on the inside
no I'm not user

post your face and ill see if you're as cute as you say

how exactly do you feature your ugliness

is it only my sexual orientation or are men in average far more ugly than women? for me its like 2/10 men are good looking but 6/10 women.

can especially femanons give their opinion on this? is it the same for you or like 2/10 in both sexes or something different?

I'm straight hetero. I only fap to homosex for diversity reason, never had actual romantic attraction to males. If anything, I feel threatened and jellymad at dudes who I see as more attractive than me. But anyhow, male aesthetic is by far superior to female.

Most guys dont even take care of their appearance the way girls do.

It's part of the 80/20 phenomenon, it's like some males are too dense to understand how much better looking they could be with a bit of care, have given up entirely, or worst of all think they don't need to look good to get girls.

Post face

high school, then college there would only be 1-3 per class. I'm really picky

Out of the women who have been interested in me, i would rate the female population
40 % hideus
40 % ugly
20 % attractive.

Why are you assuming it's an exactly symmetric distribution when it's entirely subjective