Why does everyone on this board want to be black...

Why does everyone on this board want to be black? You all love hip-hip (nigger music) look up to 'fashion icons' like kanye and asap rocky (talentless niggers), awful designers like jerry lorenzo and virgil abloh (also niggers) and use nigger speech like fire and dope and lowkey

It's extremely unfashionable to act and behave like a subhuman

you are the subhuman, autist

Young men with no feeling of identity/community fall for the negro stuff because it is presented as a masculine, martial way to be.
In my country you see it with whites, with Asians, with Polynesians, with Africans too. I mean fresh off boat Africans.
The mainstream culture offers them almost nothing and what it does offer them is the chance to become a soyboy.
Yes, hip-hop is a mainstream thing but you know what I mean.
I'm not saying it's right I am saying marketers know how to exploit their psychology.

the guy in your pic looks like a fag

kys

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities

that is fucking true

good one.

Don't rage at those fashion victims, pity them.

Nigger detected.

The sad reality is that most White Americans are inbred, unlike their cousins, the Europeans.

I am a nigger you're right. Doesnt change what i said.

That's not actually. Italians, balkaners and se Spaniards are more inbred than the average white American

>no feeling of identity/community
prove it? you're just saying your feelings. you aren't saying any argument.

Jesus christ why are so many of you obese, jew mutts. I'm English and don't know anyone who looks like this!!

half of britain does mate

You're right dude I am going to get a doctorate in sociology and study this for ten years to get your some stats. Can you agree to come on Veeky Forums at this time and date in ten years?

>It's extremely unfashionable to act and behave like a subhuman
nice, also as a reminded Veeky Forums is full of highschoolers so expect that their sence of fashion to orbitate in trends and niggers are in trend now.

>It's extremely unfashionable to act and behave like a subhuman
You're wrong about this part, acting like a subhuman is literally what's fashionable right now. It's not /stylish/ at all but that's something different. Being vulgar and cringey never stopped anything from being in fashion, eg. see the entire 1970s.

This is an extremely good post. I'm actually a bit surprised to find it on Veeky Forums.

sorry lad, I dress like a fucking old gook.

Are you fucking retarded? There's not a single black thread in the catalog
You didn't even bother to spend 5 minutes on actually familiarising yourself with the board before posting this inferior quality bait
Fucking kill yourself for making me respond

Why are you so insecure and wank over a faulty regime that didn't even last 15 years? Do you have so little sense of individual self-worth that you have to clasp onto the achievements of an ambiguous historical other?

He has a nice hair cut.