Last: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Another little prompt for this thread!

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>what did you eat yesterday?
>what does a typical weekday meal look like for you?
>do you use intermittent fasting?
>what do you do to avoid eating when the temptation strikes?

5' 10", 145-lbs, male, 31
>highest weight
216-lbs
>goal weight
It was 145, but now thinking of 140.
Chili for lunch, an atkins bar (I'm not doing keto but they have low sugar), fish and veggies for dinner... and a stella :o/
I try to keep sugar and carbs low despite not being technically on keto.
Lunch: Chicken salad when I'm good, chicken with rice and beans if I'm bad since I live around a bunch of Cubans - I try to avoid the rice and just eat the chicken and some beans.
Post lunch snacks: Cheese, Almonds and/or an Atkins bar. I try to minimize snacking but sometimes I go over because of it.
Dinner: Often protein something, I try to avoid pasta and I do work in some vegetables often.
Yes, 16:8, sometimes 14:6 or 23:1
Go for a walk. My worst snacking is when I'm at my desk, so sometimes I'll take a walk around my office right quick and that seems to sometimes help or maybe I'll get distracted along the way. Water helps too, but, only to a point for me.

>current stats
5'2, ~96lbs, f, 17(18 in a month)
>highest weight
125lbs
>goal weight
88lbs
Sandwich + rice + mashed pumpkin for lunch
3 packs of crackers + nutella as a snack
Pasta for dinner
Yeah ik bad day :'c
No breakfast, rice + mashed pumpkin for lunch and a plain ugly ham sandwich for dinner
Yes, 16:8
Coffee

How are your energy levels?

Pretty low honestly
I seem to be the most active in the mornings, also coffee kinda helps me

Accidentally posted in old thread after it died oops, gonna cv last prompt then do this one

>height
6'
>highest
190lb
>weight / measurements
147lb
>goal weight / measurements
145 lbs
>how many calories you plan to eat today (or g carbs etc)
Usually around 800kcal per day, sometimes around 1000
>preferred weight loss / eating method
Skipping meals
>exercise preferences
Would rockclimb but just moved so currently nothing
>example of the aesthetic you want
Pic related minus the hat

6'4, 170lbs, Male, 20
>highest weight
170lbs
>goal weight
165-175lbs
sausage roll, chocolate cake, iced chocolate, 5 cinnamon donuts, and then 2 courses of Chinese food for dinner
A lot of meat
No, although I never eat breakfast
Nothing really

6', 147, male, 18
>highest weight
190lbs
>goal weight
147lbs
Sushi, bit more sushi, apple pear, and milk tea. ~900kcal
4 large peices of sushi and 4 sashimi
Not anymore, but once sister moves out I will again
I don't buy groceries in the first place :) no food no temptation, so I get a coke zero

5'4, 172, f, 23
>highest weight
>goal weight
125-130
PB Oatmeal with shredded almonds, dried cranberries and banana
Chocolate soymilk
Stirfry a little later in the day
Ive gone vegan recently so its usually some kind of veggie stuffed wrap and oats.
yep 16:8
I havent really felt tempted. I get a bit hungry later into the night but that's around bed time so i just sleep.

5'10, 157, F, 22

>highest weight

>goal weight
140 is the first goal and then maybe 135? Is that too crazy? Could I make it happen without dying?
When I was shorter I would always aim for 120 but now I think I'm too tall for that to be maintainable.

Breakfast: 1/2 an apple
Cup of tea with tablespoon sugar
Lunch: a rice cake with peanutbutter and jam
Cup of tea with tablespoon sugar
Dinner: Three tortillas and vegan cheese

Half an apple for breakfast w PB/Rice cake or salad for lunch/big meal at dinner to keep roommate off my back

On my days off and then I usually try to do 16:8

Drink a million gallons of water and cry and then if that doesn't work I end up eating some nuts

I get around 1800 calories/day but I have too much curves. I guess I have to go full-blown /twink/ mode now.

Nice hips bitch boi. And why do you shave your pubes?

It sounds like you could drop to your goal weight really quick if you started eating some vegetables and chilled on the processed foods.

6.1, 145, male, 21
>highest weight
>goal weight
138-140
green beans and chicken breast for lunchd, an apple and mixed salad with bresaola, a slice of bread and low-fat yogurt for dinner.
basically like this; usually i eat a lot of legumes, some pasta (max for a couple of days) or rice, eventually a bit of salmon.
y, currently 16:8
a cup of coffee or tea, vidya to get distracted, generally i try to put myself in the farest position possible from the fridge/kitchen.

I don't shave my pubes actually. The lighting is just a bit bad. I do have a bit of pubic hair in that area though, but they're more concentrated around my cock and ass.

yeah, I agree. My weight tends to fluctuate between 165-170 just depending on the circumstances.
I've never really paid attention to what I eat at all, and have always just eaten a bunch of processed foods. I just found it impossible to put weight on in high school, where I was more like 155-160 lbs.

nice shoes

I get it- when I was younger I used to eat a bunch of junk food all the time because it was convenient and I saw all my shit head friends eating that way and figured I should to. Honestly though eating more plants and shit really makes your skin look better/your mood better.

is... is that a penis

yeah, I mean I'm a little bit worried that the junk food will catch up to me eventually, because both of my parents were very skinny right up until they were late 20's early 30's.
I do eat vegetable and fruit, just not a lot because I'm an idiot with really sensitive taste. I can only eat raw vegetables, so i eat carrots and corn at every dinner, and I eat fruit with ice cream literally every night.
Is the skin and mood thing not a meme? I have nice skin naturally, but recently I've wanted to improve it even more. How much does it actually help skin and in what way?

Maybe try having more fat and protein with less carbs. Do you take a multi vitamin?

174cm, 66kg, male, 22
>highest weight
about 80kg I think
>goal weight
56-60kg probably
I mostly only eat czech soylent-like liquid food now, so 800 calories of that
See above
Yes, 8:16 or more if I can manage it
It doesn't anymore

I'm talking about thinspo culture, not thinness in itself. The origin of the phrase "thinspo" is proana, aka the pro anorexia movement which started in the 90s.

>non-normie
>has an instagram account

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP BINGING

eat nutritionally satisfying foods.

what would that be? I eat mostly meat and fruits, I take magnesium and multivitamins

lay off the fruit, sugartits

roughage and leafy greens. Smoothies with Greens and vegetables.

There is nothing wrong with fruit though. Meat is the actually shitty food.

>inb4 triggered meathead tells me to eat a burger

sure I'll enjoy my veggie burger which has more nutrient value and tastes better

how long till I start to see results?

t. dieting for 3rd day

where to get the protein though?

weeks, moths depending on kcal

about 1000-1300kcal a day, I weigh 70kg right now

Wrong, sweetpea. Fruit spikes your insulin, it's full of sugar. You'll get satisfied, but then when your glucose levels run low you'll get extremely hungry which is a precursor to binging. If you are struggling with binging, you should be eating a diet high in fat, moderate in protein, low in carbs (which essentially convert to sugar), and extremely low in sugar.

Depends, but you might lose a bunch of water weight quickly and see some huge scale movement quickly, but really you'll start making legit headway on week 2 in my experience.

6ft, 57kg, M, 25
>highest weight
Not sure, maybe 60 - 65kg
>goal weight
55 - 60 and I'm happy
two slices of toast, bacon sandwich, cookie, apple, salad, crisps, chocolate. shite day for eating in general.
sandwich, crisps, fruit, sweet for lunch, fairly square meal for tea (pasta, chilli, pie, stir fry, etc, invariably home made)
No, or not on purpose. Sometimes I don't feel hungry.
I don't limit myself from eating

like 2 or 3 weeks, first few days there might be a large drop then a slowdown

I went from 75 to 66 in about 9 weeks while eating 1000 cal a day.

legumes, dark greens, soy or wheat protiens mostly legumes.

5' 11", 302-lbs, M, 27
>highest weight
Not sure, I didn't weigh myself until today.
>goal weight
180?
For breakfast I had a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese, for lunch I had meatball pizza, I snacked on some cookies, then dinner I had gnocci and soap.
It varies but that's about typical
No
I eat.

Thinking about losing some weight.

>soap.
soup. I try not to eat the soap, but when I get hungry....

You will not survive the winter.

lentils and quinoa too

Lots of vegetables and legumes have protein- that's how cows and stuff get their protein. I swear carnists are complete fools.

I bet your pussy tastes great

5'4", 123lbs, F, 21
>highest weight
189lbs
>goal weight
110lbs
coffee with low-fat milk, oats, 1 whole bag of chips, 2 slices of bread with cheese and a ton of veggies (kill me please)
coffee, something around 500cals for dinner, skyr, 1 boiled egg, some fruit and a lot of veggies (and a multivitamin)
yes, 18:6
Tea with cake flavours (really love the Blueberry Muffin Tea) or sweets made for toddlers (a whole pack of them is like only 100cals!)

(Pic related is just some thinspo)

Can anyone please start some male thinspo? Been getting insecure about myself getting too skinny so I need some reassurance.

>insecure about getting too skinny
holy shit are you guys never happy?

5'1, 118 lbs, female, 20
>highest weight
Probably around 140.
>goal weight
93-100 is ideal.
green tea, hummus with snow peas, honeydew, grapefruit, french onion soup.
On days that I work, I have one large meal when I get home that is veggie soup, a small salad, and half a honeydew. Comes to about 800 cals.
Yes, if OMAD counts.
I have a job as a teacher, so I don't really have to worry about eating during the school day. On days off is when I struggle, so I'll forego doing OMAD to drink a glass of metamucil to help keep me full (and it tastes gross which deters me from wanting to eat more.)

are these threads for food ideas too? Id like some /thin/ staples to stick with.

I would love to share recipes. I get tired eating the same thing every day.

organ meat is an affordable way to do this. chicken hearts are pretty good.

well today for dinner im doing a vegetable wrap with korean-marinated mushrooms lmao i hope it tastes alright its my first time trying it.

yes. I wouldn't mind a really cheap diet that keep you full and is low cal around 1000 DESU

Mind sharing your recipe if it turns out good?

sure thing!

height and weight?

just ate a big fat bowl of spaghettios

tomorrow you won't even remember their taste
like you had not eaten them
why are you this weak sis/bro?

I just binged 3rd day in a row.
Get a hold of yourself and you'll make it, the same as me.

what did you binge on user?

I now want to eat spaghettios as well

everything, like 1500 calories plus, some dark chocolate, but mostly fruits, some cereals and meat

uh oh spaghettios

Meh, I had some recently. Was disappointed. They aren't like you remembered from childhood. They are better left as a memory.

anyone have a problem with eating out of boredom? any ideas on how to curb that?

ok just made it. the marinated mushrooms were great. In a container with a lid put:

> baby bella shrooms (chop em up for better sweating & absorption)
> 3tbsp soy sauce
> 3tbsp gochujang
> a LITTLE sesame oil
> some sesame seeds
> a clove of garlic chopped
> a LITTLE brown sugar
> some black pepper
> shake and let sit overnight

then sautee it the next day. There will be a little liquid in the bottom of the container u can discard but i used a bit of it as a sauce/glaze.

in the wrap: a tbsp of hummus, fresh salsa, as many greens as i could stuff in it, a drizzle of viniagrette dressing, and the mushrooms.

final conclusion: it was tastey enough for me, might leave off the hummus next time for less salt (i just really like hummus and salt)

Drink a lot of water out of boredom instead.

Is really intermittent fasting that good? I'm 51,5kg/167cm and I wonder if I should just stick to the 1000 kcal diet or try something else. Still have too much fat on my arms and belly. Halp

5'6, 158.1lbs, female, 18 (almost 19)
>highest weight
170lbs-ish
>goal weight
GW1: 150lbs GW2: 140lbs
i wasnt counting, :/
skip breakfast, a wrap/sandwich for lunch, dinner varies
sometimes yes
chew gum, watch movies/TV

>>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'10" 140lb male 27
>>highest weight
160lb
>>goal weight
130lb
>>what did you eat yesterday?
1000/1200cals
>>what does a typical weekday meal look like for you?
500cals breakfast, 700cals launch (any kind of meat+vegetables+fruits), diet coke for dinner
>>do you use intermittent fasting?
no
>>what do you do to avoid eating when the temptation strikes?
Diet coke.

i just cant do it, i cant for the life of me stop eating, its pathetic, im so fat, i cant control myself and im so fucking upset, i could be so good looking, but i dont allow myself to it, why do i do this to me, please help

>mfw

Lurk more. It's covered basically once a week if not more.

When the cravings get bad, plan something unappetizing for your next meal.
Like boiled spinach with cottage cheese.
That way you won't look forward to food anymore and you can focus on clothes.
Once you clear the hump of eating your unappetizing meal, you'll have passed the hardest part.
Also, buy a bag of fresh spinach at the beginning of the week and make sure you eat it every other meal.
The pressure to finish it before it goes bad will ensure you keep eating healthy vs not.
Good luck user

135 is normal for your height. Aim for 125 and if you end up at 135 it's not so bad.

I have the same problem... Im a 10/10 skinny when I was in highschool but since ive hit mid 20's your weight just goes to shit and you start going grey. it hits you like a fucking freight truck.

You are going to feel like shit until you die, in the pursuit of looking fucking retarded and gross.

5'8

>until you die
Explain

>current stats:
female, 5'8'', 125 :(

>highest weight
130-135
lowest was 114

>goal weight

I binged and purged all day guys. I haven't done that since I was 17 :( I'm 22. I'm too old for this shit. It's greedy and wasteful and heres the fucked up part - I don't even like food that much. I wasn't even hungry.

I'm just so stressed from trying to finish school - and I KNEW this would happen when I went back - that I'm avoiding school and then punishing myself by hurting myself.

I'm so bloated and my face is so swollen and ugly. I know this isn't my blog but fuck. I don't know what to do with myself.

ugh almost made it the whole day but caved at 8pm after my nap. it's better than stuff my face the whole day but still....oh well tomorrow i'll try again.

>>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'10' 129 lbs male 18
>>highest weight
>>goal weight
until I stop looking fat
>>what did you eat yesterday?
breakfast: 113 grams greek yogurt, 30 grams granola
lunch: 1 slice bread, 2 tsp peanutbutter, 2 tbsp pumpkin puree, can of water packed tuna and 160 gram apple
dinner: 5 ounces of cod with two tablespoons of tartar sauce (unhealthy IK, yesterday isn't a good example)
>>what does a typical weekday meal look like for you?
breakfast is usually some combination of oats and fruit and/or milk being no more than 200 kcal
lunch is usually 200 kcal or less sandwich (made with only 1 bread) or granola bar, after work have a can of tuna and some green tea, and dinner is usually 300-400 calories
>>do you use intermittent fasting?
used to, work performance nose dived
>>what do you do to avoid eating when the temptation strikes?
tea

seek help.

does IF still work if i have a bit of celery during fasting hours? its negative calories n all

I have, for years. It genuinely has never affected anything :(

I just wanna be skinny but every time I try to I get sick. Do I have to be ugly forever?

yeah

you have to have 50 calories to break fast

You can still be skinny if you take it slow. Lots of people here (me included) do crazy 500 cal/day diets and feel like shit, but that's way outside the norm. Get one of those calorie tracker apps and select the option to loose 1 lb a week, and then try to follow those guidelines. I used to stress eat too, and it made me even more depressed. Now I stress write, or stress run as fast as I can through the woods like an autist. You need to find something to distract yourself from eating, and start small with changes to your diet. You're still young; you have plenty of time to become the person you want to be.

cool cause i just had a stick of celery and some tea.

Thank you. I think this is the kindest and most supportive message I've ever gotten here.

You're welcome. I hope and believe that you will succeed.

Oh, you're one of those keto people.

Ugh that's my height and I'm 150lbs
Got a loooooooooong way to go.
Awesome body btw, ideal even

M E L B O U R N E

underageb&

5'2, 94 lbs, 22F
>highest weight
104 7 years ago
>goal weight
triple digits
pan fried meat buns and a ton of jp food
lunch and dinner
no
i don't, thank satan for good genetics

Does peppermint tea stain teeth?

kek chode

Wrong, honeybun. I don't do keto. That doesn't mean I ignore the mechanisms that form the foundations of the keto diet, because they are also very useful for understanding why intermittent fasting or just limiting sugar and carbs is useful. Even if just limiting carbs in certain times of the day can make a significant difference.

But go ahead, sweetie, keep having all that fruit. :^)

I come here because I really enjoy watching others struggle to shovel less food into their bodies. It's really easy to just not eat. Am I a bad person?

I enjoy helping others reach their goals. Everyone has a different path and different struggles.