I really fucking hate long hair on men. It actually pisses me off...

I really fucking hate long hair on men. It actually pisses me off. I keep seeing nasty ass long haired freaks show up on my Facebook news feed and it nearly makes me vomit every time. I'm about to start unfollowing people who post images/videos of men with hair longer than 3 inches it enrages me so much. Like the fucking pull up a chair douchebag I want to shoot in the fucking face. He plagues Facebook with his meme.

He's so fucking DIRTY looking and you fucking know he smokes pot regularly and has a collection of shitty music no one who isn't on drugs would listen to. Fuck he pisses me off so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m5zxeLwUSdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grate blog post

Why do you care?

I wish I didn't, but it REALLY gets under my skin. It's fucking disgusting looking and you can tell a lot about their personality as well if they have long hair. Mostly that they're a fucking nutter and probably have bad hygiene and garbage taste in everything else in their life. They're often "spiritual" too and that on its own sends a chill up my spine and makes me gag.

Thanks for this insightful and very reasonable Tumblrpost, baldfag

Want to let my hair grow, Inspo is needed

Does hair like this trigger you OP?

Lol nice horseface. Long hair for you is a necessity because you mostly look 5 times uglier without it

I'm female and not bald.

eh, I'm 195cm so a short face would look pretty terrible and out of proportion

On the plus side you'll make it easier for women to avoid you instead of them accidentally getting involved with a fucking looney.

Fuck yes. I'm extremely triggered right now and literally gagging.

oh, so you're a girl with shitty hair and are mad some guys look better than you with long hair?

>beard is few patch of hairs
>hairs look like they didn't saw a barber for 10 years+
>acne on neck
What are you doing here?

Absolutely fucking no one looks better with long hair.... His face looks fine but the hair makes it disgusting as fuck.

if its any consolation I'm donating it all in a couple of days

You should open up yourself to new perspectives on life

Ha, please. My hair is nice. And most men with long hair have fucking nasty hair that makes me want to scalp them.

Thank god. Only honorable reason to grow out hair but I'd just leave it to the women next time.

Well, my beard use to look like this, so I figured it's better now

Sexy and disgusting at the same time

How do you feel about dreads

Absolutely fucking vile.

But you're assumptions about long haired men aren't based in reality.
I have to wear suits a lot, and I completely abstain from alcohol and any drugs. We aren't all lazy hippies

I'm sorry but if you have long hair I automatically see you as mentally ill. Never met a guy with long hair who wasn't in some way mentally ill.

Even if you abstain from alcohol and drugs there's gotta be something wrong with you if you choose to grow your hair out.

Long hair on men can look good sometimes but yeah it often looks disgusting.
Long nails on men are what disgust me.

lmao OP why do you even care? Are you talking about the guy in that pic? His hair isn't even that long. He looks like an average normie.

Did he cuck you or something?

>Getting enraged at other peoples hair
seek help

Funnily enough, what you're saying has been very noticeable since I started growing. Everybody seems to think it's some sort of intentional statement to have long hair, and everyone has a bunch assumptions based on this.
It's the most annoying part, but I get a lot compliments IRL and can't remember a negative comment (at least nobody say anything to my face) so I just kept it. Plus I was always going to donate it anyway, so I had to keep it growing

>low quality bait
>tits in shot
>no face
either some elaborate troll or some crusty who got fucked by a long haired alpha who never talked to her again

>long haired
>alpha

Pick one.

We are taking about hair, not tits

>Jesus
>Leonardo da Vinci
>Isaac Newton
>Benjamin Franklin
>William Shakespeare
>John Sebastian Bach
>Antonio Vivaldi
etc etc

>no denial of getting fucked by said guy
freudian slip

It was just one of the only images of my hair where my face was already not in the photo. Along with this one anyway.

>list of a bunch of men who lived hundreds of years ago back when having nasty hair was the norm as if that makes a point.

A long hair man did fuck (more like raped) me, but he was not alpha and he did unfortunately talk to me again. Most disgusting thing that ever happened to me, worse than being spit on. I would absolutely never actually choose to fuck a man with long hair. Fucking disgusting.

>nasty hair
>Wealthy aristocrats for most of them.
>Also, some of the greatest men to ever live.

Just cover your face in the picture. You could have a receding hairline for all we know

Kek
Cya op

K then you just built a psychological association with long hair and things you dont like, like rape. Not our issue its not your taste

>women constantly insist that men can't tell them how to look and dress
>women constantly insist that men dress and look the way they, the women, want

hmmmmmmmmmm

>David Foster Wallace

yeh this. Its just the height of narcissim to not to see that as well

Women cant even post about hair length on Veeky Forums without every word dripping with self involvement lol

fuck off normiescum
short hair in western society has only been in fashion for the last 200 years. before that long hair was in fashion for basically all of history.
Long hair is superior

Its hard to find people in general who aren't mentally ill. You for one are mentally ill. I have long hair and am mentally ill but if I cut my hair it wouldn't make a difference.

I've never met a girl who wasn't mentally ill.

hey me too

>period

"rape" more likely retroactively revoking consent lmao

I take being a filthy degenerate seriously, it keeps washed up cunts at bay

Well desu you should probably just show us your tits. You might be a psycho but nice tits will smooth things over.

you're fat, i hate that almost as much as long hair on men except that I don't hate long hair on men just fat people

Post more pls

Lol, this, I would bet a significant amount of money she just regretted it afterward and wants to shift the blame.

you sound like a tremendous faggot

w2c that outfit?

I got the jacket, pants and shirt all from Calvin Klein

hi friends

yesterday a girl in class said i had an ezra miller vibe which i assume is a positive thing. i'm really hetero and really male and i'm just trying to look as attractive as i can––is this kind of look disconcerting for most women?

it's funny how phoney i believed short haired musicians and artists were. now that i have long hair i feel like all of us long haired guys are phoneys. it doesn't really matter and hopefully we can all find a hairstyle that suits our face shape and personal style

completely agree with this though, OP
>has a collection of shitty music no one who isn't on drugs would listen to

good friends and good music are still good without the drugs

Is it a bait? You are showing off your tits and a little of hair on the side is addition, not even properly visible

I guess I am super lucky because I met many

Too much effort to create an image specifically for this thread though. Don't care that much/am tired and about to go to sleep.

Not your issue, never said it was (I don't think). I just really had to vent about how much I fucking hate long hair on men and can't really do it around my friends or on Facebook or anything because I don't want people to know how shallow I am deep down.

Also, I hated long hair on men for pretty much forever (except when I was a young teen I was indifferent because I was a virgin and didn't know any better yet).

Maybe the "rape" increased my phobia of long haired men a bit but yeah, it already existed before then. I think I even had it in my OkCupid profile that I didn't like long haired men. IDK maybe I added that later I guess.

I don't give a shit if men tell me how to look or dress. Especially since men tend to have shit taste lol. And I'm not insisting you look any certain way. It would be nice, but actually if you decide to have long hair that actually helps me filter people. I will know not to talk to you much without having to exert the effort to get to know you long enough to figure out you're insane. I'll know it from the moment I see your hair.

I said it was "more like rape". It wasn't rape (though many men have told me it was, actually). But he definitely pressured me into sex and got me drunk and high, and I didn't say no the last time he asked. My memory is a bit fuzzy about that part though. He guilt tripped me for like 3 hours when I was trying to sleep.

You're very cute and I'm sure other girls would be into you, but aside from you looking way too young for me, your style I personally hate. Guess you already knew my answer though. Personality is most important though and you seem like a sweetie.

It was actually bait for another site I go to - they get triggered by my tits there and I was trolling them by asking them if they liked my hair in those photos. But here, I was actually just showing my hair with the smallest amount of effort possible.

You continue to go on about how men with long hair are "mentally ill" or "insane", however you are making it very clear that you yourself are in fact mentally ill

Well, I guess I should have used the word insane for the men with long hair and used the term mentally ill for myself.

I am actually mentally ill. I have PTSD/anxiety disorder. But that's just a natural reaction to the environment I grew up in and I like to think I'm doing very well considering. I did have a panic attack watching Pan's Labyrinth in my film class though and started crying and wishing I had brought some xanax - shit, thanks for reminding me because I have that class tomorrow and I don't want to forget to bring it in case I have to watch another violent film. I'm just glad that it was dark in the room so hopefully no one noticed I was crying.

Anyway, other than that I'm completely sane. I'm very grounded in reality despite my mental illness.

Anyone else for making this a long haired men inspo thread?

Bowie started The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Long Haired Men. youtu.be/m5zxeLwUSdk

>this kills the OP

it's like 99% a matter of opinion and while it's fun to discuss there's no way we can reach an objective conclusion

still can't believe OP doesn't like prime harry styles but they stated their case and hey different strokes for different folks

>inb4 t. whiteknight

I just vomited in my mouth and have to brush my teeth again.

Fuck this thread.

Fuck off louis poster, leibniz was the wig god

Jodorowski actually did rape actress on film. Maybe OP has a point.

Wow I hope op is baiting cause I'd feel bad for this lady if she really does exist.
It'd take some serious daddy issues for a grown woman to post on FA.

Here I am at the beach with long hair

I'm back from earlier in this thread, good to see its still going.
Any long hair anons want to share some tips on how to maintain it? How do I get rid of broken hairs near the scalp that you can see in pic related?

I mainly just wanted to trigger OP with long hairs.

Im baldy now, but having stragglers is just part of having long hair. Hairs fall out, break, and regrow, so some are at different lengths. Decent defrizz shampoo and conditioner helped me, and basic defrizz techniques like brushing in shower and air drying. But the best you can do is linit breakage and loss.

There's a threshold for how far your hair can grow before breaking. When you pass that threshold your hair breaks and split-ends more easily. So keep it trimmed regularly, and the healthier you keep your hair and scalp (plus good genes) the longer you can grow without breakage. That threshold is usually lower for men regardless of upkeep.

thanks, appreciate the tips
I always air dry and only comb when wet to detangle it, but I guess you're right in saying its just the nature of long hair. Probably doesn't help I haven't trimmed it in over 2 years

dunno about that girl but you're giving me a maisie williams vibe 2bh

looking good user

Oh shut up you cry baby, real men don't care how other men look. Faggot.

lose weight you chubby cunt

>mfw

get that beard back you narrow faced no jawline homo

>Giving any attention to this whore.
I'm going back to Veeky Forums, at least they aren't autistic.

>Roastie
>Got raped
Good.

Is my jaw actually that bad? I mean, I do regret cutting the beard, but it takes so long to grow.

You look like you could be in a sludge band. Don't listen to these jello frogposters

>mfw I was going through a major Electric wizard phase at the time
I appreciate that man

My hair is your length, hair user, but tied back into a ponytail

Some cunt tugged on it once but apart from that I don't really give a fuck what people say. Anyone cuts it though and I'll kick the shit out of them

you're mentally ill

My man

What do you mean by "tugged" it?
Like trying to tear it off? That shit hurts

You have a nice jaw but the hair makes you look like you live in your mom's basement and smoke pot all day.

>It'd take some serious daddy issues for a grown woman to post on FA
I think you don't know what daddy issues are

>Robert Plant