Lifetime supply

If you could get lifetime supply of ONE clothing item (shoes count too!) what would it be? Post pictures.

for me it has to be hanes white pocket beefy t

Probably sunglasses, I keep losing those.

pants
i seem to always need pants, doesn't matter what kind of pants, i seem to always need more pairs.

Ralph Lauren shirts, they can be worn casually or as part of a smart outfit.

dark dark black skinny jeans, mine just fade so goddamn fast so none of my black jeans are black anymore they are just greyish-black

WHAT BEGAN 40 YEARS AGO WITH A COLLECTION OF TIES HAS GROWN INTO AN ENTIRE WORLD, REDEFINING AMERICAN STYLE. RALPH LAUREN HAS ALWAYS STOOD FOR PROVIDING QUALITY PRODUCTS, CREATING WORLDS AND INVITING PEOPLE TO TAKE PART IN OUR DREAM. WE WERE THE INNOVATORS OF LIFESTYLE ADVERTISEMENTS THAT TELL A STORY AND THE FIRST TO CREATE STORES THAT ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT LIFESTYLE.
RALPHLAUREN.COM TAKES THIS PARTICIPATION TO A NEW LEVEL AS A RICH AND EXCITING INTERACTIVE DESTINATION. WHEN YOU’RE TRANSPORTED INTO THE WORLD OF RALPH LAUREN ONLINE, YOU CAN SHOP FOR GREAT PRODUCTS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR HOME, LEARN ABOUT ADVENTURE, STYLE AND CULTURE IN RL MAGAZINE AND ON RL TV, FIND ONE-OF-A-KIND VINTAGE PIECES AND EXQUISITE GIFTS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE. BACK WHEN ALL THIS STARTED, I FELT SURE THAT THERE WERE NO BOUNDARIES. I’M EVEN MORE SURE OF THAT TODAY.

a Rick Owens leather dur
never going to cleaners again

Some black jeans that fit me perfectly
Always gonna need them and wear them a fucking ton
Beater sneakers would also be really fucking nice cause you wouldn't need to think about caring about a pair, something high end and skateable would be ideal, Ann D suede high tops or Margiela GATs probably
Or something like Rick tees, they are GOAT and if I had lifetime supply I would wear them 24/7 basically

One of those definitely, I always need them

Edwin ED-85, my favorite jeans that fit me perfecly. Will keep buying them 'till I die :^)

some very expensive shoes that i can resell to retarded hypebeasts forever and amass infinite wealth to expand the wardrobe with whatever i want

This

But if I'm not allowed to sell it, sweaters. There's always at least one sweater I want.

probably something hyped like box logo tees so i can keep some for myself and flip the rest for ez money

gucci handbags

i sell these for profit without messing up the market by taking my time

Acne Stay Cash jeans my man.

>Not understand basic economics

>not understand basic english

I meant what would you want four yourself to wear, not to make profit of :/
t.op

Hugo Boss Polo's

Preferably the ones who have no visible logo on them.

GOAT fit and style

all white air force 1 lows baby new pair every day

plain white t-shirts because im a sweaty animal :^(

outlier pants b/c they're overpriced

fuck yeah this 2bh

>Polo's
>Polo (APOSTROPHE) s

Fucking retard. What else can one expect from someone who wears these atrocious shirts though, honestly...

I've got a green one (no logo) and it sucks. Cheap quality, average style. I much prefer my Brooks Brothers polo's.

just a shitload of suits from Gieves and Hawkes i guess

Tom Ford suits. Resell price are on point too

Perfectly ironed white dress shirts

>OP says one item
>asks for multiple hypebeast shoes that will go out of fashion by next month

Black jeans.
I can't find one that will last as long as my blue jeans.

Yohji hakamas. Wool for fw, rayon/cotton for ss.

Daft Punk buttplugs

Either Brioni,Tom Ford or Corneliani Suits
Or Sunspel black t shirts
Or Ysl denim

Fuck why didn't I choose this