Hey Veeky Forums, can I pull off boots when I'm young...

Hey Veeky Forums, can I pull off boots when I'm young? (19) I have never seen anyone irl under 25 wearing anything except sneakers and I don't wanna look like an autistic faggot

also where can I get a good, casual, slim pair of black boots kinda like pic related? I'm kinda skinny and I hate clunky looking boots, which are all that seem to be sold in stores near me

Other urls found in this thread:

wolverine.com/US/en/mens-1000-mile-boots/
oliberte.com/category/mens/viewall
newrepublicman.com/collections/all/boots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weird, literally half the male population at my university wears some sort of boot. You will not look autistic, so long as the boots you choose match your outfit (airgo, don't wear a pair of jodhpur style boot with sweatpants kind of thing)

Urban outfitters

wolverine.com/US/en/mens-1000-mile-boots/

/thread

>$365

okay I should have clarified: any good, casual, slim boots that a poor student can afford? know anything under $100?

oliberte.com/category/mens/viewall
newrepublicman.com/collections/all/boots

best i can do, phampai

>Reddit alternative meme boots

They might as well be Redwings

Get a job, poorfag loser.

you can as long as you're Veeky Forums and like 6'2"+

>airgo

die

>under 100
>good
no

I fucking hate this board sometimes

>le Reddit straw man maymay

How insecure are you guys? The problem with Reddit isn't their sense of style. It's their hive minded uniform approach to said style. The other problem with Reddit is that they're mostly unattractive and lack the confidence to pull off their thousand dollar work wear cosplay.

you gotta to understand that the majority of Veeky Forums are manlet twinks in their late teens.
So being insecure is part of the whole deal, just google Veeky Forums brisbane meeting to get an idea of who you're talking to.

>Good boots
>under $100

Stick to sneakers

>The problem with Reddit isn't their sense of style

Have you ever browsed r/streetwear ?

surplus exists

>spending your entire welfare check on clothes

why do you purchase such expensive pieces when the only person who ever sees them is your mother and the social worker?

this shit is so fucking dumb, yea user only less than half a percentage of the male population should wear boots. Kill yourself you meme spouting autist
inb4 LE MANNLET

The cheaper the boots the quicker they worn out.
It's that simple, and if $300 is that big a deal for you .... GET A JOB!

I'll bet my left nut you live with your parents and spend your paychecks on clothes

And fat women wear bikinis, that doesn't mean they look good in them. Go ahead wear boots if you're slim and a manlet you're only gonna get memed into oblivion like the boot wearing manlets in the Veeky Forums meetup.

I also spend them on cool passes, so I don't have to solve toddler captchas to reply to people that have money issues.

That comparison is fucking dumb, it's just boots, every working man on the planet has a pair you insecure retard. When did this board turn into the teenage /r9k/?

you'll understand when you turn 18 and your mommy kicks you out. Your designer crotchpants won't keep you warm on the streets

>being this insecure

In reality you’ll only look like an autist if you’re wearing boots in 80+(Fahrenheit) degree weather

Then go ahead and buy the boots if you don't care if they'll look good on you.
Why even create a thread if you don't care about looking good on clothes, , fucks sake lol.

Sad story, got a smoke?

>hurr durr spend $30k on gud clothes once cuz then u won't need to re-buy them every week

why do fags always say this shit? nigger i have a pair of $60 boots from h&m that i've had for like 6 years and wear three-four times a week and because i'm competent and take of them they still look brand new

i seriously don't get you, i assume you're like 15 and just started buying clothes like two months ago and believe all the shit you read on theartofmanliness about fashion

you're like the teenagers i know who just started shaving and read some article about buying and honing a straight razor because it's the only "real" way to shave and "will save you money in the long run"

nigger not being a retard will save you more money in the long run

fuck you

Why are you chimping out like that, I'm just the voice of reason.

i miss high school

You are literally just asserting your dumb opinion as fact and is getting pissy at people disagreeing with you. I'm saying you dont have to be memefoot'2" to look good in boots faggot, like 99.9% of men who look good wearing boots who aren't 6'2". Go outside for Christs sake, these memes have corrupted your pathetic insecure mind

Not the guy you’re talking to and agree with you but man why are you so mad? Also the problem with fast fashion is the inconsistency in quality, you probably got lucky as well as took care of them

watch out dude that's the voice of reason you're talking to there

There's nothing like he's describing on uo mate.