Should I cut baby hairs like this off? I hate putting my hair up because they used to be fine...

Should I cut baby hairs like this off? I hate putting my hair up because they used to be fine, but now they are all over the place when I do. They make my hairline look all thin because when I put them down like in the pic my hairline is full and straight. I used to have long hair but because of this I haven't grown it out in awhile. They stick out everywhere when i comb my hair back even.

just comb those back too or use gel

W2c eyebrows like yours

Earliest stage of balding, sorry to break it to you.

Look up hair miniaturisation

And of course I saw this before I cut alot of them off. I hate myself so much, it fucking destroys and confidence that I would possibly have. I just want to have normal hair like everyone else my age.

Don't worry.

It's not even close to noticable and won't get anywhere near that for a few years atleast. You have plenty of time to look into ways to stop it

I'm not even 18. I don't see a point in stopping it if it already looks horrible. It's my biggest insecurity, I obsesss over it so much. Even in pictures when I was in the second grade i always had this weird spot in the middle of my hairline where you could see through it because it was so thin and didn't have much hair there.

You're a fucking idiot

I'm a Norwood Spotter and this guy is far from balding.

Underage b8

I said I wasn't 18, where did you see me say I was underaged?

that usually implies that you are below said age....

Okay well, if the only "proof" you have is assuming I implied something, you are really stretching it.

no, I think they're sexy, girls should always leave them on

post bp

you're wrong.

Op here
What was that post ?

Your biggest problem is that you are an insecure pussy, don't even try to deny it.

If your hairline looks shit then just use a hairstyle that doesn't rely on combing your hair back. You can also try around with hair products, try some pastes rather than gels, they might work better for you.

When you go to the barber, does he usually thin out your hair to take out volume? If so, ask him to not do it in the front, so you hair there stays as full as possible.

>ask for advice on the internet
>dude ur just an insecure pussy fuck you
When will people stop trying so hard to look tough on the internet

yusuke core

The question is fine, but if you read the rest of the thread it's obvious that OP is very insecure. I might have been a little harsh calling him a pussy but it certainly seems like this insecurity is a bigger issue than a few strands of hair

The post was literally a question about a thing i called an insecurity..do you think it was a genius discovery to say i was insecure? I already said i was so your post was pointless.