How can I make money with this site?

freebitco.in

I've made about a cent in a bit less than 24 hours. Anyone got a good strategy? All the youtube videos on the matter look really scammy. Is mining in general hopeless for me who has just a standard laptop? Also, I'll be a disgusting freeloader and put my wallet address out there for any generous user who wants to help out a finance noob get a start in crypto. (would prefer it in Trumps or bitcoin, but beggars can't be choosers)

1MwARLRWgKJSSKqLw8wBJk24Pgwb6GGsi6

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is mining in general hopeless for me who has just a standard laptop?
totally... unless you cloud mine (which is scammy as hell)

give it a go you have nothing to lose:
hashocean.com/?rid=470464

Heard hashocean was a scam. So you've used it and it works?

I mean If I put my credit card in and it's a scam, I have a lot to lose, can you explain what you mean a bit more?

You have everything to lose.

mining is more "elite"
depending your country, and currency mining can be a good idea, but still risky,
automatization can be a good idea, if you program or know more about this

it still works
average life expectancy of any ponzi (implying) is 3 years.
if not a ponzi it can go on till there are new shitcoins popping up each day.
so we should have some time either way.

it continues to pay me just fine.

he doesn't with a couple of cents of bitcoins...
i meant to say if you have $20 dollars to your name losing everything is no big deal.
if you have millions then don't fucking gamble with it.

you don't put your credit card in btw.
you need to buy bitcoin like find an atm as i did.
you buy hashing power and pay with bitcoin to the address they gave you after reg.
important to set reasonably high transaction fee because i got burned once with a transaction that never went through and had to double spend. it takes time and it's awkward. they expect confirmation within 2-12 hours and getting the transaction within 30 minutes.
so if you have hashing power all you have to do is create a receiving address in your wallet and set it to auto send.

that's about it.
i sincerely hope you are only going to spend a reasonable amount on this. because there are risks involved technically nothing is stopping hashocean from packing up and not even writing a screw you note.

insane roi tho so if you throw some change into it it can be fun to watch it grow.
if you shill hard with ref links you can get a percentage if some user buys hashpower (not taken from him but after the purchase so there is no use not to use ref links)

then what i intend to do is once the roi reached i start to play it carefully. i only reinvest after i secured my profit from previous buy at least 10-20%. this way if it folds after roi i don't lose a goddamn thing and if it doesn't fold i get insane interest on my bitcoins.

>so there is no use not to use ref links
*no reason not to use ref links
you are not worse off, you get the same amount of power the nice guy (or fucking bastard) that recommended the site gets screwed.

some user actually bought a nice amount of hash with my ref link. thx man i love you, no homo!

>15 KH/s to every new user for free and forever.

What's stopping me from creating 1000s of accounts?

A kilohash/sec is virtually useless within the context of mining bitcoin.

(Fifteen of them just as useless.)

that's why they are not mining bitcoins
they would need to mine 1500 per day (half the total amount) to meet their payouts.
they mine eth and other shitcoins.
sadly if you don't buy any hashpower you won't reach the minimum payout in one month and it stops unless you buy some. i guess for this purpose.

what you could do in theory is reg an acc, buy 20, then reg an other acc with your own reflink and buy the rest of hashpower so you get 105%.

not sure what they would do if they link your accounts tho.

how much do they charge?
and how much do i get in return?
how long before i start making some profits?

>how much do they charge?
about $6 for 20Mhs, but you pay in bitcoin so current exchange price is relevant.
>how long before i start making some profits?
depends on the coin prices and difficulty in mining altcoins, but roi is 3 months or less right now. which means you get your investment back in 3 months and then you double it in 6 months and so on.

>roi = 3 months.
that's, incredible! thanks man.

also, i'm on eobot, and me being the jewy fag i am, literally invested the free satoshi that they gave me on registration.
but here's the kicker -
they gave me 933 satoshi.
i invested it back in a 24 hour plan.
i've already made 550 satoshi back in 4 hours or so time. [i was up 465 in 3 hours - half in 3 hours, investment back in 6 hours, 4 times in 24 hours]

4 times my investment [lol, mine!]
my question is -
is eobot.com a scam?

and what about topmine.io and btcmine.ml? they definitely seem like scam!

scams or not if you don't lose any real money who cares?
don't put your life's savings into them and that's it. itt 1% of your total investments can go into games like this at most.

>don't put your life's savings into them
haha, yeah, no chance of that.
like i said, i only invested what they gave to me. fucking kikes have nothing over me. lol.

wait, i forgot to mention - eobot has me standing at 2140 satoshis now. i think i'm literally gonna quadruple my investment in 24 hours.
almost tempted to put in bigger amounts.
i'll wait a week, i think.

Mining is hopeless unless you are smart enough to make a virus to mine Bitcoin on other peoples' computers

The minimum withdrawal would happen after the Ponzi falls in on itself.

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/pokergambling.html

>fucking kikes have nothing over me. lol.
probably russians if it's a scam
well that's just wrong, bitcoin is out of question with own power of course, altcoins are very doable and they are easily tradeable.
what the fuck does that even mean?

put 2-3 month wages in hashocean, receive your monthly wage every month, never work again.
what a dream right? too damn risk tho. i'm still tempted to play it.

There are typically minimum withdrawals when these services run, set by the minimum fee. The minimum fee is set so there isn't spam on the network caused by a dollar (you would need thousands to really do damage). These websites probably pay that fee, and 15KH/s isn't going to make any money any time soon (I was operating at 30MH/s and it would have taken me months of running to take anything out).

>I was operating at 30MH/s and it would have taken me months of running to take anything out
seriously? hashocean would send you something in less than a month on 30Mhs
>Average profit under 1 MH/s for last 30 days: 0.00739317 BTC per day
and they send at 0.005 BTC