Is there any kind of makeup that's acceptable for men to wear?

Is there any kind of makeup that's acceptable for men to wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/fashion/2017/aug/22/makeup-men-bronzer-asos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not breaking any social norms if people can't tell you're wearing makeup.

Not straight men.
Well, you can if you want, but people will automatically assume you're gay.

Definitely! But if you want a masculine look, don't go overboard.

I would recommend getting a BB cream. Foundation can be noticeable since it's usually thick but BB cream can make your skin look a little bit prettier while having that "no makeup look"
If you have some bald spots on your eyebrows, u can fill them in a tiny bit but be careful not too overdo it.

That's about it for "masculine makeup". Focusing on skincare and moisturizing your lips etc is usually the best alternative for guys though.

concealer and foundation/bb cream is fine I think. skincare and skin makeup is pretty basic I don't think people would really look at you weird for using it

yeah it's called a beard

most beards make dudes look like greasy hobos

Very little

I don't know how if everyone ITT is from California or what but I'm pretty sure if I found out some cunt was wearing makeup I'd smash him(s boipussy)

>read article
google.fr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/fashion/2017/aug/22/makeup-men-bronzer-asos
>Think guy looks like poncy faggot with make-up
>Turns out he is a faggot irl

So I guess if you want butt sex you should go for it.

Depends on how rich/famous you are.
Rich celebrity? Forced to wear makeup as a man.
Not rich celebrity? No makeup allowed.
Donald Trump, for example, 100% wears makeup.

W2c cheetos colour make-up?

How often do you reapply BB cream? I noticed once it oxidizes, it's like you have to reapply again. Any idea on good brands?

Tinted zinc oxide sunscreen. It's legitimate to prefer physical blockers over chemical blockers for daily use. And it's also legitimate to not want white paste covering your face. I kind of stumbled on it, but the effect is similar to very light makeup.

Any recommendations for sunscreen?

I like to be simple.
Buy a beauty blender and a foundation that has your skin tone
Congrats, you just got 10-20% better-looking
If you think you end up too pale (i.e. you look sick), you should buy a blush (without any faggot glitter) and use it extremely subtly on your nose and cheeks, so that you get a healthy glow. A third thing you could do, which I personallyy do not recommend you doing, is to learn how to contour and bronze your skin after applying a foundation.

Beards are for guys with weak jaw lines.

What do jawlets/chinlets who can't grow a beard do???

I've used Badger's and Kabana Green Screen. I prefer Kabana because there are more color options. You can even mix two different colors to better match your skin if you need to. The Badger one is close to the 'neutral' Kabana color.

Correction: the Badger brand is closer to the NUDE color.

Real question: men don't wear make up at all in the US?
I am an euro-oldfag and I see more and more younger men wear discrete make up. Sometimes eyeliner. And it doesn't seem to bother anyone (saw a few men wearing visible make up at work).
This (now rather long) trend never reached the US?

hopefully not breed

If all goes well, in a short time makeup won't be acceptable for women to wear either.

something to hide pimples and other shit on your face for an event maybe, but definitely not as an everyday thing

in USA everyone will think that you are a faggot if your shorts aren't covering your knees