How to Niheicore?

It's mentioned offhand in the lunarcore party meme. I know it's not possible until tech has advanced much further, but how to approximate it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

alphaindustries.com/spring-summer-2017/alpha-industries-gi-joe-duke-collectible.htm
alphaindustries.com/spring-summer-2017/alpha-industries-gi-joe-l-2b-scout.htm
1000toys.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heavily accessoriesd Motocross armour

you know uhhhhhh william gibson is into workwear/heritage/military superior japanese repro kind of stuff i mean that's really the kind of look/style you want if you're into sci-fi/cyberpunk/80's/90's/samurai/anime scene which is what this is SHIT don't fucking shoot

I don't dislike that but it's not the same

I remember seeing awesome Killy jacket replica on the internet many years ago, it was i was rugged, had tubes and pockets everywhere, it was probably some japanese cosplayer, i wish i had saved it back then.
It was brown~ish color

julius is your best bet without looking dumb

alphaindustries.com/spring-summer-2017/alpha-industries-gi-joe-duke-collectible.htm

alphaindustries.com/spring-summer-2017/alpha-industries-gi-joe-l-2b-scout.htm

This is official Nihei toy and jacket.

not funny

It's not a joke. Do you know what 1000toys is? Do you fucking know what 1000toys is? 1000toys TOA Heavy Industries designed by Tsutomu Nihei. 1000toys.jp/ You stupid motherfucker. So I don't know what is more Niheicore than his own fucking collaboration.

You probably don't know who Gibson is, you weeb faggot

Looks pretty bad, wrong aesthetics too
>b-but its OFFICIAL

/yourguy/ is a westaboo, DEAL WITH IT

Doesn't mean Wolwerine and Master Chief are Niheicore now

it's his art, baka baka, it's his toyline, baka baka, get cucked mate evolve or die A KOO CHEE MOYA

git gud git binds

/thread

Check out this sick niheicore. Buy toys, it's Veeky Forums now

You've lost.
is designed by nihei c:
you're nothing but a wittle babby cuck haw haw haw brapkino

stop posting

Gibson literature is pretty weeby all things considered so weebs would know.

not an argument. it's over, desu senpai, you've lost

You really think anyone into cyberpunk doesn't know Gibson, he's required reading in modern literature courses.
You cum belching blood fart.

Is it basically cyberpunk in black with tons of pockets and straps?

BLAME! isn't cyberpunk it's a more traditional transhumanist type of sci-fi so I really don't know why you're bringing Gibson into this. Killy shoots his problems in the head with a nifty beamgun like flash Gordon, he never repurposes tech or hacks anything. Cyberpunk is "high tech low life". BLAME! is "high tech epic quest to save humanity".

Cyberpunk is an aesthetic, nothing more.

"high tech low life" what does that mean? Metal Gear is cyberpunk it's got the near future setting with all the implants and cyborgs and the tetotalitarianists, BUT THE MAIN CHARACTER ISN'T SOME REBEL FACTION COMPUTER HACKER so it's not cyberpunk. It's bullshit. So, wait the main character from that manga has a laser gun or something? So the inclusion of that technology renders something not cyberpunk? Alien, Aliens, totally set in a cyberpunk future world OH BUT IT'S IN SPACE SO IT'S NOT CYBERPUNK never mind the ebil corporation....... *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*