Is there any hope for me? What can I do about this?

Is there any hope for me? What can I do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505931828420.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have lots of money

Ahhh yes the birdman, anyone got the picture from after his surgery?

Keep doing radio shows and Google will hire you back, man.

Holy shit how intelligent are you?
In Eugenics they say that the greater your chin slopes outwards the less intelligent you are so you must be some type of fucking genius

>People falling for this meme
>MRW i.4cdn.org/gif/1505931828420.webm

Small chin doesn't equal high intelligence in eugenics /phrenology. Don't got the right chart.

Thank you. You made me feel beautiful today.

Jaw surgery

I hate to say it, but jaw surgery

after that, here's some other important considerations:::
>LIFT
>CONTACT LENSES
>BETTER HAIRSTYLE
>BUY CLOTHES THAT FIT and are EFFAY

Structurally? Nope, not unless you get surgery.

You can't be cured, but you can treat the symptoms. Start by cutting your hair, since your haircut is fucking trash. It's the kind that moms who don't know how to cut hair give their kids because they can do it for free. Then, definitely get new glasses, or better yet, just get contacts. Those glasses are hideous, and rectangle wires are autist/STEM major tier.
And you can grow your facial hair out, assuming you're able to grow any. That will help hide the jawline. No one knows what you chin is like if it's hiding under a beard.

Other than that, you're fucked. Whatever you do, don't ever reproduce. For the love of God, keep those genes to yourself and never pass them on to any children who will have to look that bad.

Suicide is also an option, but that is extreme.

Have a gr8 personality.

that feel when you have the same nose

.40 S&W hollow point, preferably to the back of the neck by a trusted friend.

original

it's based on brow and nose actually

Plastic surgery.

well maintained beard, man
We're all gonna make it

absolutely jaw surgery

I have been watching this for 10 minutes and still don't know if the gif is moving or not

mew like your life depends on it

how to fix this guy

>chin surgery is essential it's what fucks him up
>get contacts
>get a decent haircut
>shave
>close mouth
>wear good looking clothes

its not

cut your,
workout
get nose repair
wear contact lens
get tan
dress normal

Fuck.. I have that big nose and weak chin like the middle illustration. I'm fucked

ignoring your obvious flaw you have really nice hair OP

there is hope in the gas chamber for you ya fucking jew

Nah you good

That's gotta be a shoop

Start a YouTube channel and make fun of little children

start by improving your posture
then get some confidence (working out helps a lot of people with this)
start dressing better
but honeslty confidence is the most important thing ever

>weak chin
nigga you got a nice chin
you a good looking dude no homo

fuck off

it's completely possible to be that ugly

Guy in OP's pic is legit deformed. He has a dentofacial deformity, but it can be fixed tho.

you're an idiot

kek

good attention seeking you fucking jew

you forgot a nosejob m8 his nose is massive

That photo makes it look better than it is I think, it's pretty bad compared to my big nose
I always get bantered for it and called a Jew by mates. Just because it's not as bad as OP's pic doesn't mean it's not bad

what should i do lads? mewing? gum? lose weight?

Fuck off you look fine.

I would say run femboy game, but that nose is too much! Either way it's ogre for you as a male of the human race boyo!

you look fine but sure do all three I guess?

I feel you brah. Shit is like a trademark on my family, my sister just got her fixed.
>tfw too self conscious to fix mine

Filth

fuark that feeling when i actually do need this but too poor (and scared tbqh)

Get contacts, fix the hair, dress Veeky Forums as fuck and own your nose, think Adrian Brody

stop mouthbreathing for one

you don't have a bad chin, you just don't a good one neither

Hello fellow /bant/ user

I love this shit.

You can always tell who grew up eating shitty food because of the weak jaws like this.

We grew up eating steak and potatoes. We were too poor to buy processed foods and mom cooked every meal. Both my brother and I have strong fucking jaws.

He goes and starts dating this fucking vegan hippie tipsy cunt and eventually married her. His three kids are all short, stunted, and have weak ass foreshortened jaws like this picture. Theyre all in the sub 10th percentile for their height and weight and perpetually sick.

Meanwhile my kids who are three years younger than his are all taller and bigger and have the jaws of Greek gods.

This is not how it works, pal

How do you stop being Jewish? idk race mix lmao.

not entirely, but it's a big factor in face development.

I remember when that dude on the right called a bunch of dudes "niggers" at the laugh factory

HELP!

chad is that you?

get out chad

>weak chin
insecurity is your only weakness user.

BEARD! MY GOD, MAN! Also work out. You don't have to go full body builder, but make sure you're fit.

Not even close to overall genetics or breathing habits. Unless you are chewing "steak and potatoes" all day it has nothing to do with it.

you already look pretty effay tbqh

>newfags thinking that the image is actually OP

Actually it is. You can tell solely by the development of the lower jaw, and to some extent the pallet of the upper portion of the mouth, whether a culture was agricultural or hunter-gatherer.

Lower jaw development in agricultural civilizations is shorter and weaker than those in hunter-gatherer cultures.

Where the shape and development of the skull is mostly determined through genetic pressure, the jaw's physical dimensions are more strongly correlated to diet. We've even seen shortening of the jaw in cultures which were largely hunter-gatherer and are now transitioning to agricultural/processed food diets.

If you want your kids to have good jaw development then feed them REAL unprocessed food that requires chewing.

Halt the Yellowpress

neck bridges

bro, you're perfect. embrace it. you have strong masculine facial features

What does weak chin have to do with mouthbreathing?? this doesn't make sense

I fucking hate my chin

Attention seeking faggot
also

Real unprocessed dick requires A LOT of chewing, user. You wouldn't want your kids to lose their teeth, would you?

Narcissistic validation seeking cocksuckers are over there ---> /soc/

nice dicksucking chin

I'm upset that your light fixture just has a fucking wire running at a random angle across the ceiling. Too fucking lazy to install a proper box?

kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
Do you breathe with your mouth open or have a slack jaw?

Sam Hyde?

Good nose and chin but still ugly. How?

Underrated kek

Just do a lefort3 ?

lolno

friendly reminder thaat 95% of this board is insecure as fuck, regardless of what "flaws" they may or may not have

it's a rough life

Hahahaha

that nose gives you character. other people attach your persona to your face, and you might as well make the best of it. Don't do plastic surgery it'll fuck you up.

>the problem is totally my nose, not my tiny recessed chin, weak jaw and non existent zygos
people are really this delusional

Honestly, I knew it wasn't a gif and I STILL thought it was moving. Spooky

OY VEY!