the biggest hack of them all

Asian Thom Yorke?

Thom Yolk

>put pictures on coats
>make clothes that don't fit
such a visionary

good bait

Can we get some that aren’t bait?

Here’s my contribution. The biggest hack in the fashion industry right now (next to Off White guy) is Shane Gonzales. He constantly steals from Raf, Jun, and Margiela. Even goes as far as to “be a fan” of punk to take these designs. The faggot even steals POSES from other people for photographs.

good content

yeah hes a fucking nerd

Jun

Thanks there’s much more out there as well.

This was the picture I was trying to find. Adds to his hack level.

>implying jun hackahashi isnt a hack

name 3 three things that aren’t the Astro Jackets

scab, underman and earmuff

Not that user, but you got any proof like the guy above? Not disagreeing with you just want to see what he stole.

These are very convincing. Especially .
It's even the same fucking font but with increased letter spacing. And then using the word "TEENAGE" + "word", I mean come on.
I've always felt their collections were a bit all over the place without being able to pin down what they were doing, but still ok at the end of the day.
Well, guess they just rip a lot of designs.

Kinda agree
Espeically his straight copies of Jun
except i still buy his clothes ;/
he also takes alot from takahiro

holy shit shane really stole a pose?
what a clown

Dudes a massive poser. Doesn’t listen to half the stuff he says he listens to. Just Rap. Probably even lurks here.

I’ve called him out before too on instagram about the Posse tee. It’s hilarious how the only comment he responded to was mine out of the other hundreds. I had screenshots but I switched phones. He’s an insecure hack, go ahead and call him out he’ll respond to you with: “Not sure if you’re retarded or a troll”. If you dig through google you’ll probably find it. Dudes pathetic.

man i fucking hate midnight studios