Are leg drops Veeky Forums?

Just recently purchased a leg drop off of amazon. Are they Veeky Forums or am I going to walk around looking like a tism kid.

Pic somewhat related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

If you're swole then you should be good buddy

slim, not jacked (not skinny-fat). Wear it with dark jeans and plain white/black t-shirts or band t-shirts.

Look there are only two ways I can see this working. One is if you actually need one for your job or whatever. The other one is if on a techwear outfit. Brands like acronym for example

Too poor for acronym, wear it with along with a black wind breaker and a dad hat.

Why couldn't this be worn casually? Seems very functional

This. I've seen people wear these and it looks perfectly fine.
Pretty cool even.

because you'll look like you've forgotten to take it off after your last airsoft game. It's so fucking tryhard, that it'd only work in a handful of techwear outfits combined with at least a 9/10 face.

Better than a fannypack

This is bullshit. Timid people like you will get flustered because you don't have the courage or imagination to wear it, regular people will either see a cool, practical bag or be taken aback by the miliary aesthetic. It looks fine on someone wearing normal, practical clothes. Techwear in itself looks tryhard most of the time and the bag would be too much with most techwaer. All around terrible opinion.

Have you ever actually seen someone wear one of these?

It doesn't matter whether you look like a sperg, OP. What matters is our plan.

>thinks techwear looks tryhard, while defending a leg drop.
Are you fucking retarded? I've seen those only securities and on riot gear of policemen. And it looks absolutely tryhard and impractical, you can't even sit down properly, because the walkie-talkie pouch is in the way. You can't reach your front pocket, because the strap is in the way. Wear it if you want to, but be ready to be laughed at.

People get upset at martial displays like open carrying a firearm because we live in a low-trust society. The main, but not only, reason it is not a high-trust society is multiculturalism.
The normie does not even trust you to wear goofy tacticool gear. He wants you to be a soyboy.

>you can't even sit down properly, because the walkie-talkie pouch is in the way. You can't reach your front pocket, because the strap is in the way.
The one pictured in the OP isn't the only model available, none of those are legitimate criticisms. Why are you so angry? Most techwear does look tryhard and is neither practical nor beautiful. A legdrop is practical and can be aesthetic.

Multiculturalism is not at fault. Settle down.
In fact, it's the suppression of cultural diversity that is at fault. Praising courageous black women while ostracising vigilant white men, that kind of suppression. If everyone were allowed to live their culture, everything would be fine. As long as only those cultures that adhere to the notions of political correctness are accepted, there is no true multiculturalism. Now stop blaming the lefties and get your head out of your ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam

Not really, mate: ethnically diverse societies are low-trust societies even if pretty much everyone in them is nice. Just see Putnam's work.
The interesting part is it is not just that you trust other ethnicities less: you trust your own ethnicity less.
People didn't evolve to live in multiculti. Check back after a thousand years of it and it'll probably be fine.

>blaming low trust on multiculturalism
how can someone be this out of touch

No l, just no. Unless your ass is a tier one operator and it has a gun in it there is no reason this would work. Also is ccw common around here?

I've been wearing it for the past few days, its been extremely comfortable comparatively to a fanny pack. Bought it because I couldn't be bothered to carry a full sling bag for a few items and so far, it's done me just as well.

Just remember, I'm Eric.

This is how it's being worn as of now. It's a MOLLE panel with a small pack latched on. Just used for carrying small things. Had a mobile radio on there for a bit but felt it actually made me look even more try hard. Also, please excuse the fact that my lazy ass couldn't be bothered to stand and attempt this photo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so what exactly are you going for here, OP? like, what's your inspiration for this

Well, I like techwear but I'm a little too poor for all that. So, more just general /cyb/. I just wanna feel like a normal guy from the future, man.

this works in an all black techwear-oriented fit, but you'll still be that autistic kid. personally i would totally wear this when i need the storage,

Then I'll continue to be that autistic kid. The storage is worth it. Join me, user.

I've got one just like it.. I really want to wear it but honestly, I really value my 'blending in' camouflage. If I was doing something and could actively use it than I would. Hella useful my homie.

k I'm sold op, looks fucking tight, but I would get one a little less military looking,

You don't have to take my word for it. Check out
Putnam.

I was expecting something a little smaller, but this one was only $9 off amazon so I picked it up. Figured it was better to have something rather than not. Next one I pick up once I resume working in a week will be a lot smaller.

do you repair electric lines / radio towers?
if not, dont wear it in the public.