Unironically just spent 150 USD on 4 pairs of replica Adidas ultraboosts (will climb to ~$200 after paying...

>unironically just spent 150 USD on 4 pairs of replica Adidas ultraboosts (will climb to ~$200 after paying international shipping)

Just laugh at me guys. Even though I did a bunch of research I know it' gonna bite me in the ass

I'm really glad you kept us updated for the entire process of deciding whether to buy them or not

believe me preparing to drop $200 on chinese replica shoes brought out the full brunt of the autism

To sell on eBay or what

At least no one will ever call you out on them bc ubs lost all hype and no on really cares anymore.

Only issue is the sole on rep ubs doesn't last long but rotating 4 pairs should reduce that.

buy it man. also,dont forget about the cnys

>>unironically just spent 150 USD on 4 pairs of replica Adidas ultraboosts (will climb to ~$200 after paying international shipping)

did i not talk to you about this yesterday or the day before? what the fuck is wrong with you man?

>caring about "hype" or being "called out"

i just needed some new pairs of sneakers

i dont really like the CNYs. i got a pair of KITH ones to give the color

a few of the replica pairs i got the retails go for $500+ on reseller market

no, to wear. why would i sell fakes on ebay

Resell for 500 each
Buy 10 pairs with the money gained
Resell for 500 each
???
Infinite money cheat code

thats bullshit im not doing that.

btw these are the pairs i bought, please insult

Don’t feel bad I’ve spend probably $1000 on fake shit

I rarely post on this board anymore and yet I've seen your autism at least 5 times now

What the fuck is wrong with you man? I think you have bigger problems than buying replica trainers t.b.h.

No one care enough here,
go back to r/repsneakers you nigger

where did you buy them?

Whose the faggot posting all these cats?

You're mom's a faggot

Atleast shes not a catfag like you

>getting mad at posting cats
megafaggot

I hope you bought then from Boostmaster/Lin, user.

Also, get some Yeezys next, they're much better quality and the sole won't wear out in a few months.

Then get some Calvin Klein hoodies and underwear replicas from Taobao. Then a few pairs of Adidas joggers.

Then get a replica Louis Vuitton wallet and backpack. Very good quality.

Then a replica high end brand wristwatch and prescription glasses.

You've only scratched the surface, dear user.

You’re stupid, the triple greys that came out sold out and went up $100 dollars and they’re not even a collab

T. Owner

>not starting with the RDLEX brand watch
Pleb tier desu

Kinda like the concept of the first one looking like a sweater, fakes will probably get lots of details wrong though especially that pattern on the knit.

oh god

The knit pattern is fine. Those "shaded" parts are the flaw, they aren't as dark on replicas.

Where the fuck to cop some fakes guys, what ali express style website will save me

Where did you spend 150 on fake ultra boosts? You got ripped off. There are fakes for 160 yaun. Shipping still would have been a bitch but you still would have paid a lot less.

Think he means he spent 150 for 4 pairs, which isn't too bad at all.

I fell down the rabbit hole with a pair of fake yeezys and it's been downhill since.

i did

>yeezys
>buying into that meme

Also I won't be buying any other replica clothing, only ridiculous $180 shoes like these

it was $150 for the four pairs, but it's gonna be another $50 at least for shipping from china. that's the only problem with these, the shoes are priced pretty well ($30s USD) but like $50+ for shipping even though i'm gonna get em without boxes

yeah my bigger problem is going full autism mode when im about to drop $200 on fake chinese sneakers

These fuckin boosts are for stupid fuckin retarded 14 year olds. Get some style.

>774774

dat get

that's some nigger shit right there

you spent $200 on each of these? Why spend over $800 on these when the real UB's retail for 180? I can already tell the differences from these pics, normies might not but like c'mon fakes defeat the purpose of having a shoe with boost.

no, i paid $200 total for the 4 pairs

>Calvin Klein hoodies

Holy shit this is fucking embarrassing. This is as bad as the idiots wanting North Face taobao links for the 3n1 triclimates. You poor pieces of shit just go to a damn Northface outlet

i know right? i mean its one thing to be an autist like me who buys fake sneakers, but at least these things are usually $180 a pair and can hold up and serve a purpose

buying a brand hoodie, you're literally just paying extra for a brand logo on it

Yeah, everyone who know shit about sneakers is going to call you out on the mids and the reigning champs
Besides, 4 pairs for $200 sounds too good to be true, the quality is going to be shit.

Have you considered seeing shrink?

Why would you buy reps for highly available shoes you fucking moron?

>Yeah, everyone who know shit about sneakers is going to call you out on the mids and the reigning champs

luckily i dont hang around 13 year olds who study peoples' sneakers, let alone "call out" fake ones

theyre ~6 times cheaper and serve the same aesthetic purpose as the real ones

>paying one hundred and eighty us dollars for a pair of casual sneakers
>two of the pairs i purchased have a "resell" value OVER FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS

That's fucking why

Lmao brush who gives a fuck it's better than buying them for 2K

thanks brush

>i just needed some new pairs of sneakers
then go to payless and get some sketchers you troglodyte

>Buying reps of a shoe that cost less than 300$

you absolute twat

Good work. Especially for disposable shoes with 6-12month life spans.

I have a pair of 2.0s. Pretty comfy. Look a little off if you look closely but no one gives a fuck.

Enjoy finding out everything's glued and not stitrched when it falls apart in the rain.

On the internet nobody knows you're a cat.
Nobody.

For serious though.
You got a good deal with them. Not necessarily quality wise - speaking for the sole, but depending on what you use em for, like running or whatever, I highly doubt they'll wear out as fast as everyone's claiming them to run out for.

>go to prison for selling fakes as real on ebay
forgot that part

They're both made in sweatshops at the end of the day

Where do you go to buy fake shoes

but two of the pairs i purchased have reseller value over $500

I just don't understand how you bought replica 3.0's At least sell 1.0 fakes to hype beast baka...