Hey, guys. Finally got this jacket (was looking for something like it for a while). What would I wear with it...

Hey, guys. Finally got this jacket (was looking for something like it for a while). What would I wear with it? I feel plain black shirts and jeans would end up getting boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k
primark.com/pt/homepage
aliexpress.com/store/product/Winter-The-New-Men-s-Leather-Garment-Sheepskin-Australian-Lambs-Wool-With-Thick-Fur-Leather-Men/2815076_32820706477.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id on jacket ?
u can wear black tee and pants but try to get the boots in color with jacket, some jodhs or chelseas

Wear other earth tones, olive, maroon, mustard yellow, etc

Got it from Primark, from 60euros to 20.

What about a blue shirt (shirt, not t-shirt)?

what is this style called?

Op pic is a sherpa jacket( the cut is the same as a trucker jacket)
Also loof for shearling jacket if you're going to fall for this meme(slp did amazing ones but they cost around 6k)

Light blue jeans and blue chucks, navy undershirt

w2c???

looks very "cowboyish" so I would wear regular wash denim blue jeans or raw denim, and brown Harness boots or a buckled Chelsea boot. something with buckles. either that or just white sneakers. plaid shirt or white t

white shirt, blue jeans, matching boots
also aviators if you want

Are you the Alex poster?

bump

At least read the thread....
Here you go:

I'm looking for a sherpa jacket too, what color should I get?
I generally wear dark jeans (black or grey), and my shirts are either white, black, or earth tones

Will it look retarded to wear a turtleneck with one of those?

It would look a little asshole, it's hard to make a turtleneck work without looking like you're really annoying to talk to.

Brown, blue looks shit

instead of. turtleneck opt for scarf. although scarf wouldn't look good with that jacket. manly men don't wear scarfthsss of coursthhe

youtube.com/watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k
white shirt + navy/black chinos

Where the fuck do I cop something like this? tried where op got it, can't find anything. Ever since I played Mafia 2 I want this outfit.

Brown corduroy?

thanks! i actually have no idea how i didn't catch that lol

W2C brown/dark brown corduroy sherpa in europe? Levi's doesn't have that color

OP here, I've been doing ok with wearing this +jeans+black or dark green t-shirt+boots or (dunno the name of those brown skin looking shoes without laces)

How versatile are those jackets?

It's my first experience, but it's very warm, very roomy and just a tad elastic. Should be perfect for under 10ºC weather.

Could it be worn in hotter temperatures without making you sweaty as fuck?

Tried it today in over 20ªC (Portugal) for that specific purpose (walked for less than 10 minutes to and back from the shopping). No. You burn up and sweat almost as soon as you leave the house. It's deceptively warm.

I see
Is there any way I can buy it online? I can't find that specific model on google. Also how's the sizing?

Well, this particular model is extra large and I'm kinda fat so what happens is, it fits perfectly, but it's too long in the arms and very spacious inside.

Also, I got it from Primark. Try primark.com/pt/homepage
It's from Portugal.

Thank you user

go full Redford in 1969 (lots of denim, collared linen/cotton shirts, nothing too "done")

Anytime, friend. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Actually digging that, thank you.

>sends link of where he got product
>product isnt on site
feelsbadman

I dunno what to tell you, mate. they seem to change their items all too frequently. My gf Went there for shoes she found one week and by the next, the whole aisle had changed.

gay

oh hush, little bitter virgin.

calm down it just sucks cause i want that specific jacket and thought i finally found a place to get it

Oh, thought you were one of those triggered >tfwnogf lot that stink up the site. Wish I could help you, but even looking at the tags, it just says Primark. Sorry, mate. Wish I could be useful.

no mate i got an art hoe gf

anyways, the closest i could find to what you have for not too expensive is this. any thoughts?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Winter-The-New-Men-s-Leather-Garment-Sheepskin-Australian-Lambs-Wool-With-Thick-Fur-Leather-Men/2815076_32820706477.html

Honestly? Sounds too counterfeit/cheap for the actual price (meaning it looks like the material's shitty, fake leather and overexpensive). How about asking your lady? From the art chicks I've banged so far, they seem to have an eye for what's actually cool and what´s not.

Fyi, mine is tissue (dunno the name in english, sorry and not leather.

yeah, i don't expect much from aliexpress, but i seriously cannot find a leather jacket that is matte brown, has a fur collar like that, and isn't too expensive. ive tried looking everywhere and this is the only one that fits the bill, but it might be shit quality.

Mate, how would you feel about a synthetic leather red jacket? Those things are so awesome that if you can pull em off, it wont matter if the leather's reall or not.
I got one of those for 40 euros and it's better than any one of the real 200euros leather jackets I have. (as far as chicks go, comfyness, etc.)

not confident enough to pull that off. i think the standard brown leather jacket, white t shirt, jeans and boots would be subtler and fit me better

oh come now, 'm sure you can pull a red leather jacket. You've even got an artsy gf, you're well on your way to becoming a man.
Live a little, get out of that square. All you need is some "fuck you" attitude about you.

im a bit husky and i dont want flashy clothes, i just wear dark button ups and jeans/chinos. i think a big red jacket's gonna look a little odd on me

Fuck it. A husky guy with some confidence pulls it off than the whole of Veeky Forums / skinny bitches, Trust me on this. The opinion of a guy who has lived and experimented is worth more than that of this whole board/virgins who think clothes are what will save them from virginity.

post fit, now im interested

Dont have it here. It's back home, since I needed it cleaned and my concert place in the uni town has closed down.

i meant a fit of anything, whatever you want

Vito was effay as fuck, love that game

i do too. i really wanna find a nice jacket like that

black hoodie
black jeans
doc martens