I bought Red Wings did I fuck up?

I bought Red Wings did I fuck up?

really classy nice work user!

I personally wouldn't wear something so stylized with the many lace holes.

why so many lace holes?

how often a week u go bowling, user ?

gg wp

Looks really good

I use to want boots, especially red wings. Then I started to work in an industry where boots were required for safety purposes. Thats when I realized how try hard wearing boots when you don't need them is. These boots are more style than purpose, but still I'm sure that people who actually use boots for their purpose will look at you and your physique and laugh that you're using one of their necessities as fayshyn

You're right, everyone should just wear sneakers or faggy dress shoes.

What the fuck am I supposed to wear when it's pissing down and everything is under half an inch of water then, user?

I sure hope you never wear trainers when you aren't a professional athlete.

Durable leather footwear that goes above the ankle wasn't invented when machine shops were.

is it just me or do they look like black stan smith boots

Most everyday wear has utilitarian origins, and workwear has always had a seat at modern fashion's table. Aside from usually being comfortable and durable, it has cultural associations which people are either trying to associate with or play against. Are you gonna stop wearing denim cuz you're not a prospector or ballcaps cuz you don't play baseball? What are you doing on a fashion board?

fucked up real bad

insofar as the boot itself I would say yes u fucked up. they tiny cap tie looks ridiculous, but there are much more larger fuck ups going on in the world right now so don't worry about this it's literally completely insignificant

FUCK ALL OF YOU THEY ARE HERITAGE STYLE 1940'S ROOFER BOOTS THEY ARE 100% EFFAY YOU'RE JUST REDDIT HIVEMINDS NOT REAL 4CHANARIANS!

>i learned that you should never wear boots when i got a job

do you have any idea how retarded you sound? jesus christ, the militaryfags ranting about milsurp have more of a leg to stand on

every fucking thread this faggot posts the same bait and every fucking time you faggots bite

I personally don't like the style but Red Wings are good quality so no, you didn't fuck up.

Fix your lacing though, under–>over lacing is objectively shit.

i cant tell if this is a shoe or a millipede

actual laugh
thanks user

lol yes u fucked up. try again

Can you guess ~why~ lacing on bowling shoes goes all the way to the front?

Cuz they gotta fit multiple people with weird footshapes but in the same length without making different widths??? That's my best guess. Am I right?

Not quite but kind of, it's so that they can be fitted perfectly to the foot. Shoes with laces all the way down simply fit better.

ah. makes sense.

I'm 100% sure you wear jeans

w2c??

Loving those black leather chucks bro