If you look at nearly all successful people, they come from middle-class families at the bare minimum

If you look at nearly all successful people, they come from middle-class families at the bare minimum.

This makes me think there must be some work-ethic or resourcefulness that the working class lack. I've met distant family members who are much wealthier and they seem so energetic and carefree whereas my family were always negative and dysfunctional.

What can I do to retrain my brain? Do I just have niggery genes?

Get a scholarship and go to college.

As long as you don't get a Fine Arts degree you will be qualified to work many white collar office jobs.

Boom, insta middle class.

Crab mentality. They'll drag you down to their level. Be around the people that will lift you up to their level.

>What can I do to retrain my brain?

meditate

I thought we were in an era where you needed a degree, social skills AND talent to get a good job.

But those people can pick and choose who they want to be around. They want to be around people who will rub off some stardust onto them not some runt. And besides I have an ingrained dislike for the higher classes, they seem kind of ruthless and snobby.

I just want to pursue a talent or idea in my own time with a mentality to drive me to making something out of it.

Those are important, but long term poverty is a learned behavior.

Look at the common habits of poor people
>Don't read
>Don't read to their kids
>Don't go outside
>lets tv raise their children
>Consumerism is their hobby
>Materialistic
>Don't exercise
>Don't eat properly
>Poor hygiene
>Completely unaware of themselves
>don't keep their living space clean
>Don't value education
>Talk shit behind other's backs
>Defeatist attitude
>victim mentality
>Sabotages own goals

If you think I'm lying or exaggerating, then go over this check list every time you meet someone who is poor for reasons other than being a teen or disabled

> besides I have an ingrained dislike for the higher classes, they seem kind of ruthless and snobby.

One of my family friend is a Real Estate Agent who owns a ton of rental properties. Shes a really kind person to me and my parent's and we're not rich. Hell, she even took her son to one of my cousins birthday party, and they're not rich either, below poverty line actually.

So moral of the story, don't always judge a book by its cover. Sometimes you'll be surprised.

What your seeing isn't so much as a rich and poor thing but more of lack of self control and maturity. Making excuses can also be a way to not face the lack of self control in yourself or deflect it, that's the main thing you want to avoid

The working class never thinks about owning anything.

It amazes me how many blue collar people I have met that have MASTERED what they do, and yet it never occured to them to just open their own company of their craft instead of making some other guy rich.

That is literally the only difference.

I know this black dude who is a master of hardwood floors. He can lay any kind of hardwood down in any home, in any situation, and it will always look perfect. He could open his own company and be making $100k in no time flat. Yet he keeps working for this white business owner for $20/hr, day after day, year after year.

>I thought we were in an era where you needed a degree, social skills AND talent to get a good job

Look man. Getting a degree will boost you social skills and talent.

Graduating from college checks a big box for employment. All the social skills and talent will come with experience.

I 100% guarantee you that you will be the best biz you can be if you follow my instructions PERFECTLY:

BIZ BOOTCAMP:

1. quite any jobs or anything you make money off of
2. move out of the house and go to a friend's house to crash. Make sure you can only stay there for about 3 months tops. 1 month would be best.

3. NEVER go back to your parents house, find a way to make it from here. You can ask for handouts from others as long as you DO NOT pay it back. After a few times, they won't lend you money so if you get a second chance you'll learn how to make that money grow.

If you end up on the streets biz ain't for you, unless being on the street is part of your biz plan.

Live long and prosper, young chan.

GUARANTEED RESULTS 100% of the time

if you can't make it you don't have the gift, you must wageslave instead.

>>Don't read
>>Don't read to their kids
>>Don't go outside
>>lets tv raise their children
>>Consumerism is their hobby
>>Materialistic
>>Don't exercise
>>Don't eat properly
>>Poor hygiene
>>Completely unaware of themselves
>>don't keep their living space clean
>>Don't value education
>>Talk shit behind other's backs
>>Defeatist attitude
>>victim mentality
>>Sabotages own goals
Legit.

Not reading, tv, and consumerism are big ones to be sure.

On the other hand without such an army of mindless plebes, the economy would grind to a halt.

This is the conundrum of our times.

We have failed to solve it thus far, although I suspect the rapid advancement of technology will add the necessary tools to our belt.

>This is the conundrum of our times.
Indeed. If one factors in the negative value of the traits consumers require to keep our economy chugging along it really makes me wonder if we're getting anywhere, or just sacrificing quality of life for (temporary) economic gains - a sort of low hanging fruit approach to keeping those GDP numbers increasing.

Simple Version:
Acquire six-shooter revolver
Load five bullets leaving one blank
Spin, Aim at temple
Pull trigger
If dead:, looks like this life isn't for you
Otherwise: this is your chance kid, go out there and make it!

this shit kind of works
honestly i've done it before but not as dramatic
just wander around carelessly until something happens
you'll go through shit but you'll come out better off from it

>Don't read
>Don't read to their kids
>lets tv raise their children
>Consumerism is their hobby
>Materialistic
>Don't eat properly
>Poor hygiene
>Completely unaware of themselves
>don't keep their living space clean
>Don't value education
>talk shit behind other's backs
The 11 habits of niggers

>who are much wealthier and they seem so energetic and carefree
Eat better. More sport. More "enjoyment" in your life.

It's really this. And they take the habit of behaving like you describe so it then comes naturally.

You'll eventually find the idea but not have the resources to do it.

the answer is you don't want to be so spoiled that you don't want to work but at the same time you are not stressed by things that people in the working class have to worry about i.e. paying rent for shitty apt eating shitty food etc also living with less stress can improve your thought process and peasants live with large amounts of stress limiting their intellectual output

Shit that's my family

How do i save myself, Veeky Forums

>And besides I have an ingrained dislike for the higher classes, they seem kind of ruthless and snobby.
I come from a lower middle class background but earned a scholarship to a primarily upper class private secondary school. The people there were kinder and much more polite than many of the middle class people and most of the lower class people I had to deal with. And at my college, which also has lots of wealthy people, I've found myself gravitating towards the wealthy people because they're much less bitter than many of the poorer, lower-class took-out-a-loan kids.

Do the opposite of everything on that list. I believe in you, user.

>The 11 habits of niggers
Trust me, it's pretty much all poor people. The biggest difference between races is present in the middle class; blacks are much more competitive, opportunistic, bitter, and salty about muh oppression.