How would girls dress if their bodies always changed to fit into whatever they had on?

How would girls dress if their bodies always changed to fit into whatever they had on?

Skinny will always be preferred.

This is the definitive female form

That looks pretty tall too

But would every girl go for that tall, skinny model build? Because if everyone has the same build, no one will stand out

Being fat is not a good way to stand out lmfao

True, but no one is impressed by someone built like a supermodel if EVERYONE is built like a supermodel. What are they going to do? Get even more super?

biggu

Well she is volleyball player. Or handball.
Ever saw official team of women? Everyone is like over 6''2 there.

And that would be the goal body?

tfw no giantess qt gf to spoon with

If girls grew into whatever they were wearing, there'd be an increase in massively oversized clothes just for that reason

I want a tall qt gf to tower over manlets with. Who is this? I will buy her and ship her to me. She will never have to play sports ball again.

She's a big girl

>This is the definitive female form

cuz u watched too much eva and now giant combat mechs (and volleyball players) remind you of your mother

THIS is the definitive female form

pretty good

why do you guys always make the weirdest threads about girls...

Thick, fat, muscley women will never be Veeky Forums

I found her. She's only 6'0". My fantasy lives on.

No shit, i think this chick is an Aussie callgirl, she posts on backpage sometimes.

Pretty sure Veeky Forums would change quite a bit if people had that sort of control over what they looked like

I forgot her name, but she plays for Kazakhstan I believe and she was only around 6' tall. Look into Russian players, many are over 7' tall, I think this girl was like seven and a half. I'm only 6'5" but I would never date a girl taller than me. Lucky for me most girls around here are only about six feet tall.

Better be a "leg" guy with her

Eh, she could go bigger

I'm 6'1" and Veeky Forums and I prefer these types of women
>inb4 not a black

Can huge bras be Veeky Forums? Or just those tiny decorative ones?

im 6'4"

Congratulations?

If by huge you mean those bulky, generic bras then no. Those really small decorative ones aren't really Veeky Forums they're just for funtimes

Well, if people could be as big as they wanted to, I bet there would be more effort from designers on the big stuff

This isn't fashion related

It's about how fashion would change if the wearer could change their body as often as they change clothes

Volleyball is amazing

No it's about girls in skimpy outfits and about the ideal body type, neither of which are fashion related

Body type can regulate fashion

I would probably dress the same

Nothing wrong with liking your current look

But the thread is off topic and belongs in a different board

>Lucky for me most girls around here are only about six feet tall.
Where the fuck is that. Scandinavian countries have the highest average female height and even that's 5'6-7. Nowhere near 6'

Where I live, most girls are like 5'8" tbqh
6' is pretty common
Tfw 5'3" =[

does face count as body? cause I'd wear pretty much any fashion if I could look like a cute plastic korean/japanese

I don't see why not

alright. then whatever does that. and maybe like a really thin material suit that I could carry in my bag that could turn me into a 9 foot tall killing machine if things turned sour.

Well thought out, I like it

Until the population starts to wear bigger and bigger clothes just to keep up with their friends and 9ft ends up not that impressive anymore

What no. Women like feeling small, and it is for almost all applications superior. I would only want to be 9 feet in a self-defence situation.

Lots of women like to feel small, but they also don't want to feel inferior to their friends, so I could see that slowly escalating

I feel more inferior to my shorter friends tho. also infrastructure just doesn't support giants.

A short girl who always wanted to be tall will grow and enjoy it. Her short friends see how happy she is and follow suit. Now the tall girls who have always been able to look down at their friends are suddenly overshadowed, so they'll get even bigger.

But I'm a tall girl and I've always wanted to be short. why wouldn't I do the reverse and others follow suit? short is superior from a pragmatic perspective, so why would it go in the tall direction? Do you just like tall girls user?

this is shopped ya? bitch got obesed!

I think you're absolutely right, that was just an example. I think it would end up with much more extreme shapes/sizes in every direction

North Dakota.

Girls that feel too big would be petite, small girls with Napoleon complexes would end up huge. The flat would be busty, the scrawny could be athletic. And then there are the ones who like what they have and would want to just amplify it

I think op is the definitive female form.

They grow them big up there

Scandinavian countries still have places with girls taller than that. you have to consider that young people are simply taller

Those big Viking women

Lots of people still subscribe to the idea of "bigger is better"

Moron, obvious bait.

I've seen pics

the tallest countries are Netherlands and Serbia, male average is around 6'...female waaaaay lower, please tell us this place with 6' female avg

This is what peak performance looks like

That's terrifying

They would just have to be careful not to accidentally put on something too big

I wish Anri Okita was my mom

immigrants push the average way down, most white women in these countries are over 6' tall.

And like that other guy said, younger women are usually taller because or better nutrition and such.

I wish she was your mom too

Let me guess, you are American or Canadian?

Gigantic girls like that stomping down the beach. I "should" be terrified

I guess if clothes were to work that way there would be plenty of Dutch imports to America. American girls wouldn't want to be dwarfed for long

Growth Fight!!!

All men do.

They arent, i live in Sweden im a "short" guy i almost never see women above 182.

Yeah, because the Swedish girls are so amazing these days

do you like boys or some shit? No femininity defined through her body whatsoever.

I know, I was being sarcastic. And that's the new damn Tomb Raider. I prefer bigger

You know how I know you're a virgin?

mommy

See? If a girl could just put on an oversized tank top and have "those" they'd be much more common

It's a meme, I wouldn't actually fornicate with a woman with ginormous teddys

Scared of the smothering?

more scared of hambeasts desu

"And here we have an alpha female. While her friends were content being 'large' to 'quite large' she decided she would simply outgrow everyone she knew"

Something about Anri Okita is a boner kill. Her body is literally 10/10 but her chink face, especially her nose/cheeks/mouth just puts me right off.

And that, my friends is why you wouldn't wear a bedsheets as a tube top in this hypothetical world

Literally perfect.

skinny frame with large assets

the maddest I ever saw my girlfriend was when she saw another female who was both skinnier and had bigger tits