Cold Weather Inspo

with fall and winter coming up I need your best pics

preferably scandinavian streetwear type stuff or darker, semi-formal clothing i could wear to work

really like this grid, need to find some GATs

>tfw copped an OL coat from AW15
I treasure it

i'm jealous

How is this cold weather inspo? He's wearing an Our Legacy linen suit and no socks.

It's slightly depressing that past two years have been a huge step down

Their regular overcoat model is great; I don't think they've changed it. Last year's coat felt a bit too situational for me though, being very very light grey.

This is the one from AW15.

How so? I have bought 5 pairs of OL pants in that time frame and everything has been great. The quality and cuts are very nice for the price and you can easily find them at -50% on end-season sale.

Should I buy milsurp over AI for field jackets and bombers so I can get more coats like in this thread? Pls help

Their classic coat seems weirder this season, the shoulders seem off. I'm not sure if it's just the models in question or not. All of the overcoats seem to be slightly different at the shoulder, a little bulkier when compared to the 2015 one.

>scandinavian streetwear
is this 2017 or 2012

None of what you've posted would work in genuine winter

i'm sorry but not everyone wants to dress like a coke dealer mixed with a 1970s pedophile

is Veeky Forums your only exposure to fashion

I'd like these shoes, anyone recognize them?

Looks like regular white vans, user.

>loosely open coats and thin long sleeve shifts

Boys, it gets fucking frigid here, that shit won't do.

t. a coke-dealing pedo

how can he keep getting away with wearing those distressed knits

wtc striped turtleneck?

Imma need an ID on that coat desu

w2c jacket?

t. common projects wearing laggard cuck who doesn't understand there are more than two styles of dress

Where does one buy GATs?

Not OP but well kinda, what other blogs/magazines etc. would you recommend?

Where'mst to cop stripes rollneck