Is their ANYONE at all in this board that is actually rich and succesful and not just a NEET or a teenager?

Is their ANYONE at all in this board that is actually rich and succesful and not just a NEET or a teenager?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAhGUXeOz0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

me

no

you

Once you become successful you stop coming onto Veeky Forums and see how stupid it was and is.

It's been the case on every board, the future-successful people post sometimes until they hit success and then they leave never to return.

Teenager with good money, does that count?

I mean...there's tile-guy

What do you consider rich and successful?

If I say I'm a millionaire, no one on Veeky Forums will believe it anyway

I come here, because although I am successful I am looking to broaden my horizons.
It's disappointing to see 99% of the forum is a pump and dump ruse.

I am 39 years old, running a company of 5 people with a 5 million turnover,

Give your number to text i want to be rich too im desperate i want to make money NOW but i need a mentor a Real guy with money who can support me

If I had the money to retire, I'd be neither in education, employment, nor training. So, pic related.

Or you might find that even with millions, people look at you as a lump of shit if you do nothing.
Then you wind up working anyway.
Stupid upbringing.

It depends on your definition of rich and successful.

I work in the asset management industry, and have a base of $150k with a healthy bonus. My material wants are basically none.

I come to Veeky Forums because I am a complete social retard - I have zero friends and no relationships outside of work.

I own several repossession companies that cover multiple states. collectively, they pulled in a little over 18 million last year gross.. or im lying on the internet

youre right. pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=IAhGUXeOz0U

Is this how you cope with not being a trust fund kid you pathetic wagecuck? lmao

Reminder that there are teens out there enjoying everything you aim to get someday during their teens, while you will be an old, tired piece of shit that isn't even rich.

No. I'm not rich but im upper middle class based on my own doing. I still come here to procrastinate sometimes.

This is always my question. So many threads on being and getting "rich", but no numbers are given. One idiot even answered "rich with money". WTF?

Anyway, like others, even if I said I was a HNWI, you wouldn't believe me, so why bother?

I am coming here much less than when the board was new, since it seems 99% of people here are under 20 and/or flat broke.

buy bitcoin

The rich people are too busy siphoning each other's money to hang out on a Mongolian soup making board

your daddys money doesnt count

>no numbers given
>you wouldn't believe me, so why bother?
There's your answer right there.
Why would anyone bother with numbers if they aren't going to be believed anyway?

Successful people have a lot of things to do and don't lose their precious time in this Internet's butthole.

$100k plus - wealthy
$1,000,000 plus - rich

Don't wanna hear the "wow $100k and $1m aren't even that much money" bait.

This is just your luck, not your own success.

yes, i work in the trading industry and i know for a fact that there are some very successful people that visit this board now and then just for laughs.

Hey guys. I'm by no means rich but I do understand the basics of business.

What you want to do is find a market that isn't saturated and provide a valuable service to customers in that market.

I.E: Markets that aren't getting a ton of people dumped into them.

I'm not doing that great right now as all I'm doing is building base capital without debt in order to start a business but when I do I will aggressively target businesses that have little competition in markets I know I can provide a better value. (Trade/Contracting in my area. Field service work.)

I personally don't like debt so I never borrow against 1/4 of what I own. (Hard cash.)

I make nearly 200k a year but that's because I went to law school.

Kinda feel like I lucked into it desu

>young people who are successful were all born into money
>its not fair! If I had your opportunities I would be a millionaire!
>I'm only poor because I was born poor!

Jesus its like you don't want to succeed

ok but at the very least you should switch your categories:

wealthy > rich

pretty much everyone agrees on that

Did you know it's possible to be neither rich and successful nor neet/teenager?

99% of biz is autists who make threads about EASY MONEY, there is no easy money you fucking idiots.

Also trusting a biz meme to make you money means you are beyond hope and should an hero

You definitely did, meng. You're actually lucky just to be working with a law degree

i will be

I'd like some tips m8 hmu on Skype Rhaegooo

Too be fair, I am the only child to a rich household. However, I made/make my money on my own.

not rich and a success by any means but i do have savings that earn me a modest passive income