Haircut suggestions?

hello, I used to frequent this board ages ago, and it has helped me develop my style. i have everything figured out, except for my hair as of recent. i have had long hair for a couple years, but it has became a major issue. it gets in my face 24/7, and it never stays the way I want it to look. any suggestions for how I should cut my hair? pic related; when my hair looks it’s best.

you look super pretty keep it. I cut my hair and regretted it and now im regrowing it and wish I had half the mane you do

also it's a meme but man buns are acutally great as long as the sides aren't shaved. i tie mine up in weird way to keep it out of my face, like low bun, the double bun thing (u kno the steryotypical chinese thing) or like a hairtie, part of the reason I want longer hair is the options.

I always have to push my hand through my hair like every 30 seconds to get it back looking like that

op here. pic related is a neat hairstyle on somebody that has a very similar facial structure as me.

more pics pls for inspo

have you considered just tying the ol Suebian Knot when you don't want your hair long?

How often do you shampoo your hair?

pic related is how it'll look irl

here’s one of me in St. Louis a couple weeks ago, havin a Labor Day weekend wth my friends. i was in a slide.

I have long hair as well OP, fair bit longer than yours and I'm going to cut it to maybe something like pic related

i like it anymore pics or do you have instagram?

no I don’t have insta, sorry

keep it, looks way too good

So are you a guy or a girl?

a guy

once a week

more

Have you considered hair bands?

do this

don't cut it pls

im so jealous

If I had hair that long, I would try to see what it's like to style my hair like George Washington. See pic-related example for instruction. If you want to get it short, get a short back and sides haircut that is relatively long on the top, but not too short (like undercuts) on the side. You could even go with a nearly even length long on the top and long on the sides haircut, if you're adventurous.

Been growing hair for a while and considering cutting it. It's incredibly straight and I was going to go to shoulder length but I'm close and it just kind of falls straight into my face 24/7. Any suggestions or should I just chop it?

Insta?

This is a female RIGHT?

it is a male

yikes

post boypucci

don't really know where I'm going with mine, kinda wanna cut above the shoulders again

I would throatfuck your feminine face

>Its a trap episode

I'm trying to grow hair like yours fucking help how do I survive the awkward stage.

I think you should shave. Long hair paired with scruffy facial hair makes you look dirty.

hair spray problem solved. ur hair looks good bro. i maybe just get a trim for the split ends but the length and style is nice

What's your hair styling routine senpai? I have the same lenght curly hair but I never seel to quite get it right