Who is this antifa and why do they hate gashion and why do they wear all black?

Who is this antifa and why do they hate gashion and why do they wear all black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jsW_H_9AS8
youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me. Why do they wear these masks?

Anti
Fascist
Fascist
Action

They make themselves less distinguishable because they intend to commit crimes and do not want to be punished.

idk they look p fashionable,
masks hide your identity, all black looks intimidating & is pretty practical

They are the latest domestic terrorism organization/cult. They intend to spread violence in the name of convoluted extreme left ideals. They wear black masks to avoid being imprisoned.

all black and mask to hide identity, even if the cops got one doing something criminal on camera, there are many people out there with the same or very similar fit, so it's pretty hard to tell who did it. Also they tend to show up at demonstrations and gather in one group, wich is often called a "black block". Also Antifa isn't an organisation, like many people think, it's just a bunch of individual people, loosely organized. You can show up at any political demonstration, dressed in all black, preferably cheap clothes and run with them.
Source: I've been with a black block on a couple of demonstrations when I was younger, but there are way too many idiots involved with them and the use unnecessary violence against the police isn't that cool either. But I've got to admit that the adrenaline rush of being chased by the cops is pretty fun.

wow, no /pol/es and Veeky Forumsscist in this thread yet

they're extreme leftists fighting against fascists, except their idea of fighting is making small, insignificant public protests or angry posts on the internet, and their idea of fascists is anyone less left-wing than them (aka anyone in general)

Antifa is anyone who is anti fascist

The people in the picture are antifascists at a protest.

They might be "loosely organized" buy they seem to quite uniformly avoid some events and harass others when the former should be more applicable than the latter.
They are sort of between paid protesters and mercenaries.

>They are sort of between paid protesters and mercenaries.
Not really. They're just regular people who don't like some other people's political opinion and (often violently) try to disrupt those other's political gatherings. The idea that they are being paid is idiotic and ludicrous, and really one the most idiotic misconceptions floating around right-wing circles around the world.

>getting payed for being antifa
If someone would pay me for walking with the black block, I'd still do it. The only people getting payed for this are undercover cops.

>They're just regular people
Nope.

>really one the most idiotic misconceptions floating around right-wing circles
Look up COINTELPRO and PATCON. You reckon it's not happening with your lot too? Dream on.
Also, I hope you don't scoff about paid protesting in general. That really is a thing.

I should clarify. I am not saying every antifa is a paid operative.
I'm saying it might be as few as one person in an entire group of antifa.
And it might not be money they receive it could be drugs or a place for their group to stay.

I do believe most antifa are unwitting assets used by corporations, intelligence agencies, banks etc.

>unwitting assets
I'm not a native english speaker and I'm not sure if google translates this right, so what are "unwitting assets"?

Mitläufer

danke! War es offensichtlich, dass ich deutsch bin?

You're not as Anonymous as you think...

Antifa organizing is incredibly decentralized. Even if there's one person who helped arrange a certain protest who doesn't believe in it, the other people showing up are showing up because they care. Even if like 30% of antifa are paid/fbi/etc those 30% aren't significantly impacting the actions or certainly the ideologies of the other 70%.

it's not insignifiacnt. after the Left turnout at Charlottesville like 100 right-wing rallies were cancelled.

the idea that antifa is paid is delusional. the only people who say this can't confront the fact that their center-to-right politics are so shitty, and the status quo sucks so much, that not-insignificant numbers of people would be genuinely moved to actually participate in antifa and black bloc tactics.

If we take it off will they die?

Post cool black bloc/commie/Antifa inspo

This aesthetic is so cool! I wish i could join, don't know if Soros would want me because I have a job, a house, a stable relationship, I don't have aids, I'm not Jewish, and I actually work out

It would be extremely painful. For you.

forgot file

It was cool when that antifa "woman" stabbed a horse in the neck with a nail board, bash le fash!

youtube.com/watch?v=1jsW_H_9AS8
(BG Kumbi is a cool dude)

>Pastel comrade vibes!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

>youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE

p-p-p-p

Wow, these antifa look pathetic

na. at least in germany they get partially funded. and with funded i mean antifa near orgarnizations get money which they use on buses, alcohol, gear and drugs for antifa people.

You're a big guy

No one disputes that. It's just not the same as being paid protestors or a government-funded organisation.

ahh that's true. I was talking more about the US antifa.

Wow. It's definitely Antifa who has the weird sexual pathologies, and not the person who drew these cartoons.

saw a guy who was posting something to do with trans
started posting images called "dead tranny" and it went from dead tranny 1 to 50

He's a mod or maybe a janitor and knows what country you're posting from.

jesus fuck have you ever smelled a crowd of antifa? They actually make you want to gag, like wretched mould, stale sweat with a strong tinge of human or dog faeces. They are the least Veeky Forums group imaginable

hahaha, fucking faggots. I've never seen them do anything other than outnumber and smash people in dark alleys, stalk people, inject heroin, keep wormed and emaciated dogs on strings and set fire to bins. They are the poisonous slugs of the modern bugmen world.

why do they wear the masks?

Antifa aren't effay, they're just a crude mongrel-mix of hippies and scenefags. There's more bacteria living on the average antifa fag's black skinny jeans than the surface of your toilet.

Not to imply the soy-tits in cotton polos populating the "alt-right" are any better though. Both groups discredit anything they support.

have you even been near a demonstration in your whole lifetime or are you observing the situation from your moms basement? Yes there are some disgusting punks, but on the other hand there are way more well groomed college students, a close friend of mine even met his girlfriend at the G20 demonstrations.