Master Race Veeky Forums

Rules:
-No jeans
-No slim-fit fag trousers
-No high heels (slightly platformed heels are acceptable)
-No leather, fishnet, ripped clothing
-No slutty clothing
-No degenerate fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Berry_Wall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post fit

Define degenerate fashion.
I would argue that decadent fashion is degenerate fashion and that fashion becomes decadent once it surpasses the aestheticisation of practical clothing and sacrifices function in favour of some perverted ideal of beauty.

That lipstick is degenerate fashion.
This is just full-on degenerate.
Those sleeves are borderline degenerate.

fag
dyke
wholesome
fag/dyke
monochrome

Yeah I imagine this was a fashion oldhead would sound like. It's not even like nothing you said was right, one or two things were, but you don't have to he such a faggot about it.

i got some examples of master race fashion for you OP

You all are triggered because you were degenerate fashion

I thought that supreme gentlement was dead.

check out this manly man. he's so manly. look at his beard. manly as fuck. he eats le bacon every single day and only wears bootcut jeans

>tired_frog_meme.jpg
KEK. XXD TRIGGERED XDD. DEGENERATES, THROW THEM FROM A HELICOPTER. KEK KEK!! XXXXDDDD Muh master race

Ok, let's be traditional. Going back to the 1880's, say?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Berry_Wall

Wall was a clotheshorse. He generally wore a "very extraordinary costume"[1] such as the one pictured on the right: "a dust coat of a reddish havana brown, a suit made of a large grey shepherd plaid check; extremely wide trousers tapered at the ankle, and turned up several inches to display white spats and highly varnished shoes; a 'startling' striped shirt in red and sky blue, with very high false collar of a pattern different from the shirts, a striped vest and a widely spread stock-cravat."[7] He was popularly credited with the possession of over 500 trousers[8] and 5,000 neckties.[5]

That's pretty decadent but far less decadent than anything mass produced, made from plastics or by overseas wageslave labour.
What a guy.

What's wrong with jeans?

Serious question.

Ignore /pol/posters

Anybody posting women wearing pants doesn't realise that that was considered "degenerate" 60 years ago. So go back to /Pol with this shit

Those capes are pretty effay.. from the back at least.

As a conservative type I think you have to be a little more amenable than that.

Slim fit trousers have existed for as long as people have decided to make trousers. On wikipedia's trouser article there are some nice men's pantyhose from the 4th century

So instead of making arbitrary rules that dont really mean anything aesthetically, you should think about what it means to dress conservative in the 21st century. Dressing out of the 1920s will look ridiculous, but no one is stopping you from ironing a shirt and wearing a casual blazer.

>Slim fit fag trousers

This is so retarded. Even in "slim" jeans I feel like they're too baggy.

>No slim-fit
Are you just stupid?

then buy your size?

>doesn't know how to wear Lorica Segmentata

I need some inspo for this in a way which is good for everyday life without being too flashy.

>doesn't know lorica segmentata was designed to protect from slashes not thrusts