WAYWT
old one nearing 300

>Creates a new thread
>Doesn't post a fit

kys op

OP is wearing shame

fine i'll start. bring on the hate ;)

You wear this exact same fucking outfit every day

did you wear the same clothes and strike the same pose as yesterday or is this just recycled

Post something new dude

Its a repost from yesterday. my fit today is pretty much the same

timeout on bullshit for a second
real talk. you're a tall guy and you don't look bad. you said once that you go to uni.
don't you stick out like a sore thumb a bit? everyone else is probably wearing jeans and tshirt. maybe a black bomber if weather dictates.
I just picture everyone showing up in full normie regalia - the height of casual attire - and you pulling a where's waldo in full deadly earnest techninja (every day!)
Can you walk me through what that's like?

feels like mfa circa 2013

No one cares if you're wearing a unique outfit. If you're uncomfortable doing that then that style is not right for you. Find something you feel comfortable in but also don't be afraid to experiment.

Really valid question. I got to a pretty small school and nobody here is really in the fashion scene so i was expecting to stick out and be seen as kind of weird. but the interesting thing is people have been really open and interested in talking to me about clothing. I have people stop me and ask me where i got things or kids in my class show me a piece of clothing and ask if they should cop. Im sure there are people looking at me like "what the fuck are those pants" but it hasn't been particularly ostracizing.

also mfa probably wouldnt like this because the pants are baggy

fuck me up

real talk

not bad but extremely basic

like the other guy said, basic

I like the bag but I'm not into nylon bombers personally, just feels played out.
Quality is a bit mucky but looks fine, I like the belt.
Solid basics, what shoes though?

Hanes
Thrifted belt, no branding
Julius
Common Projects

>Solid basics, what shoes though?
wore black sneakers

the essential dummycore

qt

+ black socks + white common projects achilies low

that woman from h3h3/10

don't write it, show it

Punchable lil faggot aren't you?

i like this
cant see to much, looks fine
good
boring

Big into these boots, are they Ann D or Guidi or something in that nature?

good fit but standing with your toes pointed so close together will always make you look like a 14 year old girl on tumblr. be confident my man

Maybe if you get past my years of karate training, sure. Feeling froggy?

they are ricks :)

Try me bitch

repost/10
thats one hell of a neck
Can't tell if man or women

I'm well aware my shoes are a meme

KEK your weak ass arms are killing me

are you neck guy from the melbourne meetup?

rate

gay
-chris

rate

fucking amazing

Perf

id on shirt???

Really good outfits

Shut the fuck up same fag ! I can see your shenanigans

bad

idk what you mean man

rate the back

bag is cute

rate

rated

Mmm hi

cute jacket

bad
good

O R L A N D O
R
L
A
N
D
O

are you listening to anime music

really bad

really good

good
nice purse lmao
r u listening to anime music
good
good

r u rlly Straw?

clongo/onani gang back???

Yes
No

alright this is me today

get pants without an elastic waistband and change the shoes. raf velcros give you weird proportions

Try taking less autistic pics, please.

oh yea sorry ill take a blurry mirror selfie good idea

Touché

listen here you little cunt

no one gives a shit about your edgy photography
no one gives a shit that your head to toe in rick owens
no one gives a shit about how "hip" and "urban" your city is

all we give a shit about is what the fuck your wearing

and your wearing trash

rate

>nope

am i the only one who thinks he looks like a homeless 12 year old

I rob stagecoaches core

hahahah okay buddy. post fit

it's a girl

>wearing loungewear outside
Into the trash you go.

Really quite bad, you've got to do something differently because this is just not good.

dude who are you kidding mfa loves that "minimalist techwear" shit

It's a good fit. If those were the old techrunners people would be jizzing themselves.
You'd look better in acg woven pants though.

why post

also lol at those common projects in 2017

you actually thought this was a cool outfit didn't you

We /out/ here

onani gang still hawking the same boring internet culture garms as three years ago, displaying absolutely no personal growth

your fucked up eyes are the only interesting thing about this fit

>nylon textured tech suit and repurposed assault gear over blistered leather are exactly what people were wearing 3 years ago
I'll give you 30 minutes to post an outfit or you can get the fuck off of this board

newfag detected

2009-2010 was when all that avant-minimalist shit started springing up, it's nothing new or interesting

this

>picks some of the best fits in the thread to shit on
It's almost like on some level we want this place to be a backwater trend-chasing shit hole

How the fuck is the way the suit is being worn relevant to "avant-minimalist" shit when he's using a graphic shirt and eyecatching shoes? I also like how you completely ignored the second example. If you were even slightly smarter you would realize seniority on this board teaches absolutely nothing because of how piss poor its content is. Holding the "newfag" stick over other people is pretty pathetic on a board like this where 90% of the actual "oldfag" content is talking about retarded tripfags like case, blah, miranda/eyebags, dan, tripsk, piggie, TL, twerk and their exploits and the other 10% is dumb memes like yesstyle and pissfades. You've got 20 more minutes to post an outfit

shirt too small

>omg are you straw!?
>THE straw?!?
kys samefag

those are probably the trendiest outfits in this thread

That was fucking dav lol

is the leg satchel for your kunai knives or your shuriken?

solid fit anyways

stop hugging yourself

This

Details (beside the boots)?

Shirt sleeves look uneven.

I like how the shoes contrast the otherwise pale fit. Speaking of pale, what wash are those jeans?

The pants' the problem. Especially with the cords(?) dangling, they make your silhouette look comical.

I second - the sleeves look so restrictive and uncomfortable. Otherwise, this is pretty good.

You're too old for this fit.

FUCK SUPREME NIGGA

This is so fucking next level holy shit...

you're REALLY ahead of the curve on this one, i mean it, i will wholeheartedly assign this fit a 10/10, eagerly awaiting your next, cheers

Work

ROSEN
ROSEN
ROSEN
Adidas

Clown shoes