I remember reading about a story of 5-8ish men in full plate armor walking into a small kingdom...

I remember reading about a story of 5-8ish men in full plate armor walking into a small kingdom, killing hundreds of soldiers and destroying everything. It was supposed to be in a time when plate armor was very new and the solderers didn't have any legitimate means of killing the "knights". Does anyone know the name of the battle or the name of the kingdom I am talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow. They must have been tired by the end of that.

That sounds...
I think that you read/remember it poorly, or that you read some fanfiction.

it is completely plausible that this is the most retarded thing i've ever read

They're not fucking battle tanks, they still get tired. They can still be knocked over or grabbed. Their helmets can still be removed.
It doesn't matter what the fuck you're wearing when you're outnumbered 10 or 20 to one, it better be fucking power armor or you'll be on your back with Jim the peasant sticking a dagger through your visor.

o-ok guys, maybe it was like 20-30ish knights..

definitely no more than that though.

You might be talking about the takeover of Gdansk, it's the closest I can think of where a group of knights just walked in and rekt a city seemingly effortlessly, but you probably heard a very retarded telling of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)

Conquest of Sicily maybe?

fuck off faggot
>>>reddit

god what the fuck is wrong with germans

>1308
wasn't what we think of as platemail invented after that

I know for a fact they didn't have it during the norman conquest of sicily

what's this

I vaguely remember reading when the Latins fucked over Byzantine in that one crusade, their armor was far superior to the Greeks. Their armor was bristling with arrows and the Latin knights basically ignored the archer fire.

I think you just watched some shitty anime.

What's wrong with the Germans.
Not under 25 years old, so I won't be going into details, but lemme just translate the captions for you:

> Dark Yellow: Foreigners
> Green: "Germans with migratory background"
> Light Yellow: Germans, including foreigners with German passports.

>Not under 25 years old, so I won't be going into details
Does it happen to have something to do with the average age being weighted towards middle age, so that the country is turning into a group of eternally angry newspaper letter-writers with complete amnesia about their youth?

While that is at least partially true, I don't really get what you're implying.

He's not under 25 so he won't be going into details

the teutonic takeover of danzig occurred 709 years ago, throughout history germans have been consistently insidious, petty, presumptuous and cowardly up to the modern era, 25 years ago or not

why?

Because throughout history, people have been assholes.

Don't act like your sparkling, speaky-clean, rainbow-shitting ethnic group is any better.

Everyone has always been assholes and if that hadn't been the case we'd never have made it against the competition.

I think Lord of the Rings or perhaps GoT

true, but geermans still stand out as the exception, even enemies of the faith spared babies whining in their cradles

That's not true.
Everyone did nasty shit back then, and the Teutonic knights aren't representative for all Germans.
You don't happen to be a Pole or something?

There was a comic book my dad once told me about with a story like that. The invaders had some super chain mail and we're invulnerable until the natives came up with super pointy Spears and arrows and rekt them.

Stop it with the butthurt Bolan

>insidious, petty, presumptuous and cowardly

so, what mod for M&B were you playing OP? ACoK does that way too much

Because they just want to be loved.

OP kill yourself.