Do these Rick Owens Sock Boots work with these pants? Sorry for shitty quality picture

Do these Rick Owens Sock Boots work with these pants? Sorry for shitty quality picture

ho fuck i just clicked on the image and the quality gets so much worse wtf it was already bad enough, just dont enlarge the image, i am so sorry for the quality.

that jacket needs to be tighter around the waist.

Those jeans look too tight around the knee and thighs

The whole look is too structured, you're not athletic enough for it to compliment your body, so you should wear free, looser clothing or jackets. Rick himself is pretty built and he chooses runway models with extremely long legs and wide shoulders

wow great advice thanks fren, i was fully just expecting people to just immediately roast me, im still willing to take in all other advice and i'll hear all opinions

looks like shit

Jacket is hideous

ye got it at the thrift for $8 so im just workin with this til save up money to get a proper real leather jacket

whys that?

they look good on those pants, the stacks blend nicely between the two,

The jacket is atrociously bad, you're better off just getting rid of it.
Don't listen to because the pants and boots don't work at all. It looks sloppy, almost like you tried to shove your pants into the top of the sock.

>he chooses runway models with extremely long legs and wide shoulders
Which is strange, since most of his jackets fit very narrow on the shoulders

the jacket is not even that bad lol fuck off

op you need to have more brown in this fit otherwise the boots will look off, they are already quite different for men's boots. drawing attention to them by having them be the only piece that is of different color will be too much. a brown drapey top would fit this much better because of rick's aesthetic and color matching

The jacket looks like something a disillusioned young Indian man would wear with sunglasses and oily slicked back hair because he thinks it lools cool.

Terrible. Just... terrible.

The boots should be with cropped pants or shorts, first. Second, the jacket needs to be slimmer.

The jacket is way to big and with a terrible cut, just throw it away.

Black + brown = no way

whats wrong with black and brown lmfao what?

jacket is way too large

lol cropped pants and shorts are how you stay looking like every other rickboi out there, why not try something different for once you boring sloth

>roasting someone for wearing a designer piece with the types of articles the designer literally designed the piece to be worn with instead of trying and failing to make it work with your pre-existing shitty normie wardrobe
ISHYGDDT

or how about its just being different with it and not just following everything the designer set it out to be. once again youve proven yourself to be just another rickiboi inept and unable to think for yourself

not being able to wear black and brown together is a dumb rule that needs to be abolished. its such an old and incorrect way of thinking. brown and black look great together, just op needed to wear atleast one more piece of brown to make it all work together

it doesn't work in this case because the sock boots look nice with tucked pants if and only if the pants blend with the boots to an extent. the issue here isnt as much black/brown as much as it is that the colors sort of match but don't creating an unpleasing effect

stand up and stop posing so awkward

it doesn't look good. wrong jacket at the least. jacket should be suede or at least just something non-shiny and glossed

>just b urself
It looks like shit, sorry that the internet meanies hurt your feelings

yea there's a difference between unintentionally wearing fucked up outfits and doing it intentionally to be exciting and fresh . I have to be like a level 100 FA pro to even start dabbling in that kind of sorcery . the op is clearly about level 3

i am not op so none of this hurts my feelings i am just able to see past the bullshit of people who all want to look the same, op's fit is still shit but not because of what he is trying to do, its because it is lacking everywhere else but its not because of the boot to pants interaction, with more experience and the right creative vision op can def make a good fit out of those boots, maybe not with black pants (brown would be better) and completely throwing out the top half but skinny pants and rick sock boots are always a great and fun thing to see when it works well, all i am saying is dont knock it bc you'll be surprised when you see it.

so basically your saying everything but the sock boots is wrong. that's exactly what everyone else is sayin, if he actually just got rid of those fucking boots and switched into chucks, then it would look half ok. your are seriously cognitive dissonance in action

nope i said that the pants to boot interaction in terms of silhouette looks good but everything else looks wrong, everyone else was sayig that the boots do not work with pants like those and that only shorts or cropped pants would work, which is just plain wrong,

You look like a Dragon Ball Z character, especially with those boots. Rick Owens outside of artistic context was a huge mistake.

t. normfag in cons and a graphic tshirt

>brown and black look great together
Occasionally this is true, but it's not the case here.

black suit or pants look great with brown shoes. there's am entire clothing company called black brown ffs

and another

let's go again. black and brown look brill

and last one, ftw

it's just not a combo that you always want to wear, but it's a necessary style and has a firm place in anyone's style palette

Ok. It is acceptable, but there's no denying black shoes would look so much better

That's for really formal wear. It's like the Navy and Black rule that people parrot.

If you have to ask, then its probably not a good idea

>black
thats clearly blue

this has got to be one of the dumbest ways of thinking in the entire universe, is this really how your logic works? lmfao

mate, the sock shoes go UNDER your pants

Can you honestly not see that his suit is not black?

how to wear black with brown shoes:
step 1: be attractive
step 2: don't be unattractive