Is Zettai Ryouiki Veeky Forums or weeb trash?

Is Zettai Ryouiki Veeky Forums or weeb trash?

Might be weeb trash, but gets my dick hard anyway

Definitely Veeky Forums
Post more

Does it matter? It's ZR.

It's Veeky Forums but also weeb trash

Isn't that just the visible thigh between a stocking and a skirt? How is that a Japanese thing to be weeb? Skirts and stockings are a western thing to begin with, is it some sort of weird fetish?

it's where the erection is created

Around here it's popular because of moe blobs

sometimes weeb trash can be Veeky Forums

it's not Veeky Forums or weeb trash.
it only looks cute on anime girls.
it looks extremelly sexy/slutty on real girls.

This-desu

W2c moe sluts?

>lmao send me THIGH pics ladies! I'm not like the other boys who are into tits or ass, I'm different because I like THIGHS!!

are you so autistic that you think it's a ruse? And are you so autistic that you even think it's a ruse that would appeal to women? Literally no one thinks like this you stupid cow

A ruse? what are you talking about? and no, of course it doesn't appeal to women, that's what I'm trying to say. I honestly have seen weebs act like their love for thighs makes them interesting in some way. It's pathetic but people do think like this.

i like thighs tho and im not a weeb

that's fine, I just think its dumb when people try to use their fetish as a personality trait

this x1000

>I honestly have seen weebs act like their love for thighs makes them interesting in some way.
No you absolutely fucking have not. You have seen people proclaim their love for thighs, and you, being UTTERLY autistic, have decided that they must think they're special for it. You're the one being retarded here, no one else in the entire world. you're the biggest sperg on earth and I hope you die.

holy fucking shit dude

If that's the case, they were being inane by saying they love thighs for no reason.

Might be worse, desu.