Ye's doomed

He's officially not even trying anymore.

Busta Seams
Memes aside though, wtf is Kim feeding him?

No way

that has to be shopped. although he is naturally a fatas u can tell by his body frame and body type

He'll bounce back.

Mama's milk

his zionist masters are force feeding him too much sacrificed goat meat it seems

LL Cool Ranch

Meek Meal

Well it's legit. He's short and gets more fat every day.

Kim's probably feeding him with fat sucked from her butt.

Notorious KFC

is that your cat? I love that pose lol, and a beautiful cat too

he's got huge hips to shoulder ratio, he looks like Humpty Dumpty . or the m&ms mascot

Biggie Bigs

Roastbeef Killah

antidepressants can make you fat

He's always just been some generic run-of-the-mill average Joe. There has never been anything particularly interesting or non-commonplace about him, aside from the fact that he's famous.

He can do better than that, even if he's bigger.

He'd look good in just about any dark colored suit jacket or blazer, so long as that and the dress shirt is well fitted. A good hat would give him a bit of height to offset his width, alongside any vertical stripes/pattern he could put on. Single or double pleated chinos would be stylish, on top of giving him more flexibility and balance than jeans; that I can attest to from experience. Shooting for trousers that accept overalls instead of belts would also help. That, or a well fitted vest over his shirt.

What I'm saying is, a man with that kind of money has no excuse not to be Veeky Forums, even if he's Veeky Forumst. Seriously, I could work some fucking miracles with that funding.

or suspenders, fat guys look great in suspenders

That picture was definitely edited in some way. Pic related was taken just a few weeks ago.

or he was super bloated and wearing an ill fitting shirt. if he drank a few gallons of water and lost the bloat and put on a better shirt he'd look like normal kanye

everyone looks shitty sometimes.

Cream Puff Daddy

Edgy

>a jewish shilled nigger that forced memes was special
shut the fuck up, you gay faggot.

((((((((They)))))))) gave the ol' 'get in fucking line' treatment in the hollywood mental asylum which involves electrical therapy. He obviously was getting radicalized thinking he was a black star being kept down by the man, calling out the z u c c, mtv etc. At that stage blackmail is next to useless, they only way a person in that state of mind can learn is a mighty bringing down to earth. A side effect of coping with that mental trauma rape is pharmaceuticals which induce brain fog and weight gain. Thats why he looks like shit.

autism

Joey Fata$$

Leave the guy alone. He just wants to go to Home Depot to get more paint for his daughter's bedroom.

samefagging has never been this fun

lil metabolism vert

hes just standing different and the wind was blowing out his shirt

everyone is retarded

>I care about what a black man who makes music wears when he doesnt even know i exist

>/pol/tard doesn't realise that the majority of people hate him

>using screenshot show you're not samefagging
next they're going to say that you inspect element it.

ShareX™ Gif Capture™ makes proving people wrong online easier than ever!

Kikes detected.
>>>/oven/

>Jews
>On fashion board

like everyone else is saying the fit of his shirt is awful. it looks way to wide.

>F5 instead of ctrl+F5
Fucking fake

>projecting this hard on an ironic chinese cartoon image sharing site
Welcome to the board! This must be your first time out of reddi-I mean /pol/. Please read the stickies and lurk for a few days before making your first post.
Cheers,
R

I'm Jewish. I don't care about fashion per se. I just come here to casually ask about brands we have business interests in to drum up buzz.
Notice a large number of off white threads lately?
Sudden surge of people talking about common projects?
Anyway. I'm not told everything but pretty sure Kanye's current state wasn't our doing (directly at least).
Married life with Kim is stressful. Sometimes the easiest explanation is also the correct one

I know this is a joke post, but I see nothing but hate for off-white on Veeky Forums (which is good, Virgil is a dumbass). Also this board has been talking about common projects since the beginning of time. If anyone is shilling for this stuff they're not making much of an impact.

This board is full of contrarians. Everyone saying they hate off white is a precursor to all of you buying it and claiming that you liked it first.
Respect the process. It doesn't work overnight.

how does that explain his fat sagging man tits?

He like spiraled into depression because he blames himself for his mother's death

Antipsychotic medication makes you gain weight, facts

Didn't think this thread would still be up, but yeah, what I meant to say was suspenders. Overalls are pretty good for us plus sized men doing blue-collar work, it's a lifesaver.

Who would be interested in a Veeky Forumst thread?

I heard she makes a really great banana pudding (honestly)

BIG
BOY
SEASON

real

>Slim Jim Shady
>Fatboy Slim Shady
>Plump Shady

P L U M P S H A D Y

>He's never cultivated mass
I guess i am on Veeky Forums

2 chinz

Thanks for all the keks guys. Sad thing is, even if this was real, Kim is still fatter.

>Who would be interested in a Veeky Forumst thread?

Start one. See how that goes.

>start one
I second this

This. After his last breakdown, they put him on some serious meds. And as everyone knows, they really pack on the pounds.

I gained 10 kilos in one depressive week