Feels Thread

Feels Thread

>Don't feel confident getting into a relationship because I can't love myself

Going to the gym and buying clothes is making it better.

Who else is wearing a fit they aren't fully comfortable with while drinking alone at the uni bar this evening?

Why are you wearing something you don't like?

Because I don't like anything because of a poor upbringing

>got scouted today
>got uncomfortable and spazzed my way through the interaction
>feel like a cute retard who will never get a shoot

Probably to be effay
I'm reorganizing my closet. The closet that I've had for 21 years because I live at home. Every time I post in a wawyt thread i get shit on, but I feel confident in my clothe so it's okay.
Hang in there user. What are you wearing? I've never even been to my Uni's bar.

>tfw too poor to buy all the clothes I want

Thanks man. I'm not wearing anything weird probably this fit is basic as fuck. it's just my birthday and the new environment is getting to me. I think I'll stop dwell in on it and try talking to the guy next to me. I got some stuff to get over but I think we can all get there.

Most people are, don't feel bad about it.

>scouted for the first time today
>got uncomfortable and spazzed my way through the interaction
>feel like a cute retard who will never sign somebody

>asked to model on instagram from some company
>thought it was a joke and never responded
>it was real
go forward men, i have already lost.

>girl broke up with her boyfriend for me, then told me that she's not sure what she wants from
>got drunk on moonshine, blacked out, and slept for four hours
>considering giving up on how I look and just becoming an alcoholic

but u got nice digits

>finished a goddamn stressful week of grad school
>sat around in my room for a few hours, felt great not having to be active, really enjoyed alone time
>nighttime came, just went and walked around the neighborhood, breaking in my boots
>buy slurpee
>drink alone while walking
in a lot of ways, the city is really great for just solitary time; when you're alone in a crowd of so many people, it kinda makes you feel cozy and self-indulgent

>long distance gf in Puerto Rico
>haven't been able to talk to her in days bc of hurricane
>it might be weeks or months before we can talk again
>this is gonna throw off her school schedule and more than likely now I can't visit during my spring break

Her entire life and the lives of her family are highly at risk and you're worried about your own troubles. You don't deserve her.

Dumb faggot

yea thanks haha

I feel you, user.

i know things look bleak right now, but dont screw up your dashing good looks over some wishy washy broad. Keep it up mate, moisturize that skin with lotion, dont blast all the effort you've put in now

I'm just existing, the only way I know how. And yet, I am miserable.

I'm in a relationship that I'm not 100% happy with but I find myself being happy enough not to leave some of the time so idk what to do

Think about the things that aren't great/the times when you aren't happy. Sit down with your partner and evaluate what's wrong (this is the hardest part by FAR), see if you can come up with solutions, and then see the good parts are worth the effort required to solve your problems.

>not sure which of two girls want to date

tfw when i quit my job because school and job eveyday including weekends was too much for my retard brain. got weird depressed and started just fucking up my grades. after 7 months of aids i quit and now i cant pay for clothes, but ive never been happier than right now in my entire life. (best friend finally got a therapist and shit like that so i can just play games with him instead of trying to be too empathetic and becoming depressed myself, through his emotions all night long) started smoking which is helping even more. Im a dummie but im happy right now. Going to more parties with said best friend and getting mega blasted for the first times ever, Shit seems too good right now. also met a girl and got her insta just yesterday. honestly could kinda tell she just wants to fuck, but im down ;-; ALSO just getting a bunch of hand me downs and wearing those because fuck it, no money equals ass fashion for me I.e. pic related

didnt let me post....

im probably too short for modeling, havent been taking that too well. prolly just anhero like the manlet scum i am

how tall

thats actually a swag as fuck hoodie

5'7

well life is more than just modeling you know

just sucks, i feel like i dont look good in anything and all my friends give me hell for being short. i know its probably retarded to be so self conscious about that but its really been making me want to never leave my room recently

just date both u cuck

fuck this hits close

Are you white

yes i am white.

Thank you bb

>tfw stuck with male baby face and look 16 at age 22
i want to feel confident but my babyface combined with being skeleton skinny really makes me feel emasculated

>like the way I look in the mirrors at the gym
>come home and look and feel like shit

thought this shit was meant to give you an endorphin rush, i just feel lousy as shit compared to all the handsome dudes pressing mean steel at the gym
but, slow and steady wins the race ay

and >inb4
I just wanna look ottermode my mans, not tryna get swole just sick of bein skinny fat

Tfw gyno

I'm 24 and someone thought I was 17 last week. When I have facial hair I look around 21 but it's super patchy so i don't let it grow out more than like 5mm. Seriously considering putting rogaine on my face at this point.

One thing I notice about a lot of gyms is that they have hard downward lighting, especially in the locker room. When I'm done working out and I have a good pump on the lighting in the locker room makes me look shredded compared to how I look in the bathroom mirror at home. Soft lighting makes it really hard to see muscle definition. Even guys who are way more fit than me look pretty unremarkable in soft lighting.

yeah i figured it was something like that
but i dont even mean my muscles i was just talkin bout my face, body shape, posture, etc.

>all my friends have gone off to uni
>im fine with this but
>forgot how to make friends
>have developed moderate social anxiety
>what do

ive applied for some volunteer work at an art gallery to hopefully meet likeminded people and am going to start going to gigs on my own, but ill sperg, i know i will

This plus the fact that I do hate myself

>met a cute girl last night
>we're getting along really well
>i haven't gotten laid in 3 months so i'm pretty desperate
>feel like she's interested too
>add her on facebook
>her profile pic is of her kissing another woman
>"oh yeah, that's my girlfriend"
>mfw

oh and
>go home and masturbate to a situation where i'm asked to inseminate her so her and her girlfriend can have a child

You're gonna sperg, but you'll get better at it.

>grades are absolute garbage
>ive been ugly my whole life without hope
>I have 1 friend and I barely like him
>good body, but not good enough
>addicted to pizza and peach rings
>still socially awkward
>depression off of staining my mind with deep thoughts
>she will never love me back

>but the weather will finally be cool enough to wear layers next week :)

>Living in Latvia
>Be foreign
>'friends' are all flaky as fuck
>Meeting locals is difficult as fuck because they all seem to hate foreigners
>Can't even find decent bars or gigs or other shit to go to by myself because of flaky
>Missing London

>no gf
>just want a qt to hold hands with
>crush hard on this girl at work
>she's at least 2 inches taller than me
>barely even ever talked to her, managed to mumble about how she looked nice in a shirt once
>scroll through countless hours of hand holding gifs on tumblr all night instead of trying to self improve

God damn its been months I usually get over crushes by this point.

3 whole months? jesus christ

>never had any sort of romantic contact with a woman
>Im not bad looking but I am just awful at interacting with people who are not already extablished friends
>because of that I just end up not talking to people ever
>because of that now I'm in uni and have no friends there
>even if I tried to make friends or find a gf I would probably just do it to feel less pathetic since I cant imagine myself wanting to spend a lot of time with anyone. Or texting even.
>cant see a way out

>girls notice my style and say i dress nice
>still no gf because my personality is too bland and i'm shy wannabe romantic
kill me please i don't even know how to talk like a real person

Wow, 3 months?

Fuck off

>tfw girl ur seeing loves streetwear but doesn't actually wear it
>wears basic bitch mall brands instead
>constantly worried she's in love with some yeezy wearing idiot douche-nozzle

feels fucking bad man

>been inside hospitals for 1.5 years
>will finally get out in October
>start university
I am excited
Bought some new clothes for it

5’5
Shitty scarred up discolored face from picking at pimples
Also got a chubby face
Thighs always too thick and im not a girl so its not a good thing
Never gonna be scouted, too insecure to have an insta or show my face to my online freinds
18 with a 9pm curfew because brown parents
Im a spineless pussy so i cant stand up to them
Go to community college, probably gonna transfer to a school where i commute
Dont see any way out
Work at a Sears which is always empty and depressing
Haven’t interacted earner with family in ages, BS through every conversation

i'm a fine looking guy, nothing special but probably like a 7/10 on a normal day
but my personality is so terrible that nobody wants to come near me
all of my friends dislike me and i don't even like myself anymore
i just wanna die all the time
i act like im fine because maybe someone will see me and not think that i have a putrid personality but how long can i wait
im so fucking sad

cons
>little brother/best friend killed himself 6 months ago
>parents still totally fucked up
>fucked sleeping patterns because constant nightmares
>really struggling to keep up with the workload at uni because I'm still grieving
>can't be bothered breaking up with my girlfriend even though I really only want to chase 18 year old girls before I move back home
>feel like I'm slowly losing touch with all my friends because my drinking and drug use has been really intense since my brother died
>everyone is sick of me talking about it

Pros
>moving back home for summer and live at the beach
>Dad got me a data entry job at the mining company he runs
>$25/hour, rent free
>house to myself while my parents take a few months off
>should save over $10K in a few months
>moving to some flyover college town in the US for a while to just get away from everything
>apparently girls from backwater states go mad for accents/foreigners
>most likely will be starting job at best intelligence agency in my country when I get back
>seeing my best friend in a few weeks
>graduating in a few months

it seems cheesy, but I like to think that as long as I keep going then all the shit I've been through hasn't been for nothing

>when you wake up feeling ugly and unlovable

>spending money at a rapid rate
>don't have a job and don't want to work because I'm still in university and lazy
>will soon have spent all my savings because I have no financial responsibility

>not quite attractive
>afraid to get into a relationship after horrible experience with first girlfriend
>afraid to ruin friendship with girl by expressing my feelings toward her

>drink heavily ~3 times per week
>did ecstasy yesterday

>going nowhere in life

The most anxiety-inducing aspect is of course all the money that I've blown on drugs, expensive food or stupid shit.

I wish I had a better face and was taller, too. :(

you're most likely just feeling bad because of the ecstasy

I actually feel pretty alright, I didn't do that much. These are just some of my everyday struggles.

I'm not doing the best right now. Living in the city, small studio apartment, if you couldn't guess it's NYC. I'm just waiting for this heat to go away so I can slip into my comfier clothing, as I don't have a lot of clothing that's well suited for the heat.

Plus, I've started to miss the feeling of wearing a good 'ol fashion sweater or hoodie on a fall day. It's just something you can't replace.

I mean, aside from that, I don't know really; I've kind of grown into accepting the conditions around me and working with what I've got. Feelings of hopelessness just turned into conformity, now I'm just doing my thing day-to-day because the only thing remotely interesting in my life is my Girlfriend. She's really affectionate and makes me feel reinvigorating, like someone actually cares about me, y'know? It's an abstract feeling after being lonely for so many years.

I just wish you lads luck in your endeavors. I know I'm going to need it.

Seems that you have a rational outlook on life though, and that is a very valuable quality to have.

Scrolling through threads like these makes me remember the world is such a shitty place. Cliché thing to say, but fuck me man...

shes dead

Got cucked hard at the bar last night

NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR I LOOK LIKE SHIT

FUCK

good luck my man

Did 2 months in hospital last year. Don't know how you managed 1.5yrs. You must know all the staff in the building.

>October
You going to Essex?

>pizza and peach rings
This shit actually hit me worst out of this whole thread

>long time female friend I know since I was a kid
>helped me have better posture
>likes my fits
>suddenly moving away
>confusing feelings suddenly surfaces
>don't want to bog down her plans with my feelings I'm not even sure are real
I don't know what's real

Wrong country
Thanks mate
Pretty much

have a dream about having a qt gf, feeling good and all that shit. wake up, now have that shitty feeling that im alone

this so much this

Blink your eyes

You're now 40

please post pics

>have a crush on this hot girl
>be charming, she looks interested
>get her number
>text her later she's laughing at all my jokes
>set a date up
>"oh i have a boyfreind"
Fml

Go on dates with both, it's not a big deal. Just going to dinner or going for a hike or something doesn't mean you're making a huge commitment to anything

>one day, eat junk food, maccy d's, whole tub of ice cream, etc.
>skin looks great, best in ages
>make a conscious effort to eat healthy
>skin looks awful, worst in long time
hmm....

This is lowkey pretty cool. Good outfit even though it's obvious that you're poor, but you dress like an actual poor person not someone who spends $500 on an outfit to look poor. Good job making the most of your life dude hope things keep looking up

I ended up going home with one of them after the first date. So there is already some commitment. The fact that I'm her second guy ever doesn't help

Yukio Mishima's body is basically my goal desu

>don't know if girls in my MA classes look at me because I'm attractive
>or because I'm weird

>sperg
>remain friends with people who tolerate or better yet enjoy it
>have friends you can share your autism with
Being a normie is overrated user, it's only good for getting pussy

>dress eccentric
>very social, hang out with like 5 different groups
>move from girl to girl, hanging out with them a bunch and talking constantly until they say they like me
>none of them are my type
>half let them down gently, half ghost them
>rinse and repeat
>feel so lonely

How do I stop being such a softboy piece of shit, Veeky Forums? Do I change my standards or become a hermit or what?

There's nothing wrong with turning down lots of girls but having "types" is pretty lame desu. Don't think there are only certain types of people you'd be interested in dating especially if you don't have a lot of experience.

I don't think you're a softboy piece of shit but you may want to reevaluate your romantic and sexual priorities/standards/goals. There's some introspection to be done here for sure: why do girls fall for you? Is there something that you do that contributes to that? Why do you not fall for the girls who fall for you? Are you hanging out with the wrong people?

Meant for

report back user

kys. fucking around drinking all the time isn't going to make u happy in the long term. lots of people fall into this trap when they first start drinking. don't be one of them and get back on track when you've still got time.

>broke up with bf of 3 years in june
>finished exams and have been fucking around ever since: guys and girls of varying looks.
>prom rolls around
>girl i had feelings before bf is there, we were friends but i pushed her away so i could keep relationship with bf.
>she went from a 6/10 to a decent 8/10 in her dress and the way she had her hair.
>fuckmeidontwantthisagain.jar
> we start talking again, fuck i remember why were were friends and why i wanted more.
>turns out my ex works at the fucking bar of the place im having prom, apparently he wanted to try and talk me back into being with him.
>he gets angry that im paying attention to her and she looks happy in my company so he stops serving us and starts shouting at me
>cunt gets kicked out. girl is crying saying its her fault. feel like i've ruined her prom.
>be a sperg and give near to completely unhelpful company but she seems to enjoy my autistic presence.
>after prom we keep in contact a lot more, constant messaging everyday, meet up once or twice a fortnight, start feeling feelings i shouldn't towards her
>one of our friends who i used to hang out with at lunches is having a massive house party with my whole year there
>we get shitfaced at the party, i start acting like an idiot to keep her attention
>we go outside and just lay on a trampoline not talking much but it's like an hour of bliss, she is resting her head on my chest. she then asks
>"do you like me user"
> no fucking way did i just get asked that.
> "yeah"
>turns out this was so she could break the news that she is moving away and said that she liked me too but it wouldn't work out and that over the summer she is going to be abroad a lot so won't have time to meet.
>she still wants to be friends
>getting high, drunk, tripping you name it, anything to keep me occupied from thinking about her or feeling anything
>doesn't work, but atleast im losing weight and having some kind of interaction with friends

Do girls like guys who dress better than other guys?

some do, i think most just care if you're presentable

this is true, dress for yourself but dont look homeless, otherwise you will never get girls

best in thread

damn high school was so long ago.. i sorta miss this stuff and also sort of don't