Aye why dont you broke faggots ever rock any of that fendi, that louie that gucci...

Aye why dont you broke faggots ever rock any of that fendi, that louie that gucci, you guys are all broke rocking uniqlo and 60 dollar nmds lmao pathetic no wonder you all look like shit, fucking poor people on this board stay rocking dirty as old school vans lol /fa

To be honest, the only people i know that wear those are drug dealers and their women. This girl I know is always posting her new bags and trips around the states on her snapchat story. And despite having so much access to designer labels, she still manages to look cheap. I have a lot of people on my snapchat that are also invovled in illict activiy. They always manage to look cheap and pathetic. It seems like they're stuck in high school--they're in their 20s

Meanwhile, I know a millionaire who doesn't really wear anything that upscale but he always manages to look like a million bucks. Pretty much just wears an everyday "uniform"

Im in my early 20s and i dont sell drugs lol all i rock is gucci tho, just font like how no one posts designer on here

I like to think I care about more than just the money label i'm wearing idk yeah i'm poor as shit now but its better than being financially dependent on my father (great guy btw), I'm not a part of the 'who are you wearing' culture but I don't really want to be, really the last time I tried it I was in middle school and pining for a new shirt from abercrombie like it was threaded with golden fleece.
No disrespect to you, of course, rock that label, but its not a manhole I can be convinced of dropping into.

>60 dollar nmds
u wot m8

Because it looks like shit.

You type like a poor.

>flexing with loud mainstream luxury brand pieces
that's how I can tell you're a nouveau riche arab with no taste

this is the most unfunny low quality bait of all time

If you're gonna buy expensive shit, at least get quality instead of tacky branded stuff.

APC, Acne Studios, Maison Kitsune, Hermes > Givenchy, Fendi, Saint Laurent >>>> Gucci, Balenciaga

You're not even trying, OP

That Burberry that dolce & gabbana

if that backpack is real, its one of the worst ones I've seen. They didn't even manage to match up the pattern so it'd be symmetrical. return that shit

you must be a real retard to think that a pricetag dictates whether something looks good or not.

i'm a tell ya real quick
like i told my mama
i'm a flexin ass nigga
i'm a big baller, a hustler
designer shit only
no broke niggas in my circle

don't believe me?
aight...y'all faggots nway
but pic related is me on my bullshit

Hey poorfag, why only a gucci bag? You fucked up and didnt even get one from this season, too expensive for you?

Come back here when you can afford Goyard, you peasant

You go outside looking like this? I hope you at least tell people it's laundry day when you look this sloppy.

p.s. 6/10 bait

haters = 10/10 motivation
if you got haters that means you stand for something
and i stand for finesse

and you make your money how? let me guess, hustlin'?

This can't be real. It just can't be. I thought myspace had been shut down!

Post more rare Jesse Pinkmans, bitch!

hustlin, grindin, finessin, flipin

100%self-made

appreciate the love, all real no fugazi

I fucking love you. Stay 2legit2quit.and keep em coming.

we really out here

Do you remember the moment you realized you were a fashionista (on top of being an innovator, an entrepreneur, and a pimp)?

blassic squad pic

see if u can spot your boy

yeee, when i realized i had so much designer italian shit
gucci, versace, louis, D&G, armani, fendi, balenciaga, prada, shit keeps goin

I see you baby.

and this one's for all the niggas, always on Veeky Forums, "yo b you can't branch out you stuck on your designer street shit haha" STFU i can rock skate shit too and still fresher than nothin but all black chinese capes n shit

respect

You know what? I've had a fun time going through this guy's FB (I do vaguely know him IRL) and posting his wignog fits, but I'm running out of material (not his fb-friend)

I want everyone to know that this dude is real, and these fits are the tip of the iceberg. just reading the comments on his pics is a blast

Wow. OF? Can't believe this is post 2010.

dude please post screenshot of some of the comments.....