Need a pair of sunglasses. Are aviators a good choice?

Need a pair of sunglasses. Are aviators a good choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/i/142381295155
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It depends on the shape of your face

This.

What face shape suits them?

All.

I work at sunglass hut. Aviators are for fags or shaved head jacked Latinos.

Well, I don't want to look like a faggot

Too late for that

What's up with the "tude" on this board?

Even with aviator style sunglasses there are a million variations and models. Just go to the sunglas stand, try them on, look in a mirror, and choose whatever sunglasses look good to you.

I have a dirt cheap pair with black rims and very flat iridescent (typically blue) lenses that suit me well.

Buy a Wayfarer and you're good to go.

Get some rb 4181, look good on everyone or if you got a big ass head rb 4147

Sunglass hut employee here. Those are the ultimate beta Normie glasses. Try and stay away from ray ban. Might I suggest persol or Tom Ford.

ID on these glasses pls guys?

Sunglass hut employee here. Those are persol. Just look at the catalog and you will find them. If need a better picture to tell you for sure.

Here's another angle

Ye nigga those persol. Just look online you will see them. Really popular. They make a folding pair as Well.

Thank you user

Like I said persol is the shit. Check out Tom Ford as well if you like persol.

What's it like working at sunglass hut?

cop?

Easy as fuck for my associates. Pretty annoying being a manager. It used to be good at my other location. But they moved me to a different mall and they just built a second sunglass hut in the mall. My sales goals got dropped a bit but they still don't really take into account there a a second store. So we never make plan and my manager is always getting pissed. Like fuck off you just built another store obviously my sales are going to go down.

Regional manager***

DON'T BUY RAY BAN YOU FUCKS.

What's the problem with Ray Bans?

So boring. So played out. I sell them constantly to paki and Asian tourists. Just garbage shades.

i bet you’re one of those dorks who think jeans are played out too

what are we supposed to buy then user? please tell me because I can’t dress myself and only want your approval

Look at some persols, slightly more patrician but still solidly within normie status

Anything other than rayban. If you care about your eyes get Maui Jim lol.

No man I sell rayban to little highschool kids a lot to.

>so boring. so played out
you can say that about 90% of the shit that's posted here

so you’re saying I should buy persol or something and pay twice the price for the same plastic and glass ray ban uses but in a different shape

ray bans are pretty timeless mane stop shilling

Alright well if you poor faggots don't care get raybans then. Only good pears are the leather wayfarers, cats5000n 4181 and 4147

What's better, the gold frames or silver?

>aviators are for fags
>so get RB4181 instead
Veeky Forums is such a joke

>dude i work at sunglass hut
>dude sunglass hut employee here xD
>guys i work at sunglass hut why arent you listening to me

working at some shitty mall outlet does not suddenly make you an authority on sunglasses fashion, retard. you have awful taste and no one should take advice from you

Sunglass hut is your ultimate fashion destination for everything under the sun and I am an authority on shades.

they're Persol 649

>lol ur all poor and stupid
>can’t spell pair

How do we even know you're legit? Can you prove you work there?

I dunno. The pos system we use is sundial. Your luxoticca ID is 4 digits. The pairs that are out on display are actually the newest pairs and the ones not on display are old pairs and overstock that didnt sell or colors that didn't sell.

Used to get 40 hours to train new employees. Jews cut it to 20 hours. What you niggers wanna know?

Which glasses will get me laid?

Persol sunglasses, not sure what model

These oakleys

we /chroniclesofriddick/ now boiz

Or these oakleys

Bitches would flock to my store to try those pairs on when we had them..

Get Tom Ford. Or, if you have a nice oval face you can wear anything. I have an oval face so I like to wear Gentle Monster glasses from their earlier models.

Are chink sunglasses like the ones on aliexpress safe?

need sunglasses help

best brand for about $50-$60?
hella poorfag here

help

Lol cheapest pair at my hut location starts at 164$ for revo

so there's really not like a mid range polarized sunglasses company? fug

depends on what you're wearing too

Lol just get Oakley Holbrook or buy of Craigslist

I have ray-bans and they're heavy, the glass breaks a lot if you're out doing physical things, they're far too expensive like every Luxxotica brand out there, and everyone has them.

If I were to buy them again I'd get Persol or one of the more sturdier Warby Parker models.

Honestly just to to fucking H&M. They're sunglasses. You're going to lose them or break them and they have decent styles and no one cares about your glasses. Save your money for fits.

What is the style of lenses that is completely reflective?

Like, I'm an autist and don't want anyone to see my eyes.

also looking for help

It doesn't exist you stupid faggots. Good lenses are expensive. Jesus Christ.

Go on Amazon and buy a pair of American Optics; they can be had for under $60 if you look around.

Made in USA with metal frames and glass lenses.

The only answer is Travis Bickle's sunglasses

What are those?

learn to take care of your shit

get a job fuckwit

Not him but paying more than 100 for something that you'll easily break or lose is quite stupid, and there's nothing wrong with looking for cheaper alternatives

I wanted to make a thread, but maybe someone here can help me

ebay.com/i/142381295155
Are these legit? How do I spot fakes?

>ray bans are too expensive
>buy persol instead

excuse me what the fuck

randolph aviators

The best as long as you have a strong jawline.

>What is the style of lenses that is completely reflective?
mirrored lenses

American Optics.
Randolph if you can stretch a bit more.

Raaather than Raybies and Persol (ok Tom Ford is dope af) you should cop some indie non-luxx brand. Ace&Tate or VIU if in Europe - cheaper and better ethically haha. Sure there are independent design houses in USA too

that would be a terrible thread but i'd suggest saving the stress and just copping in store.

>rb 4181
I have a pair of these. They look better than the wayfarers since the arms are slimmer

Yeah they are my favorite Ray ban. No one knows about them until I hand them a pair.

Unless you have a wide nose, Randolph doesn't really offer any advantage. You really can't tell the two apart aside from the brand logo.

how about take care of your possessions instead of using moms credit card every time something breaks

100 dollars is nothing

>Ray Bans are too expensive
>Buy persol

Persol are like twice to three times the price of raybans.

I had wayfarers back in college because I thought they'd get broken or stolen

Didn't buy persol until I was an adult

Yeah seriously how do you even lose/break sunglasses? If I’m playing sports or hiking or something I’m not bringing expensive shit along

Just wear a baseball cap retards

Get the Knockaround fort Knox polarized they usually have like 15%off or so, I've bought a bunch from than and love them

I have a tendency to break or damage my shit what's the deal with it? You rely on the things you own to show who you are because you are an insecure faggot