Can you be both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

Can you be both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

Yes

Is he semi-oriental?

Lifting heavy shit while wearing rapist glasses is kinda cool.

Yes it's very possible. Thinspo is shit

Is it weird that i think he's cute

no

kill yourself slut

>you can be Veeky Forums and effay

natty af

THAT IS NOT FITNESS; THAT IS DYSMORPHIA.

You can be Veeky Forums and fit, but not Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

4 SCOOPS POTTER, 4 SCOOPS

It's just a suit

*olympic powerlifting
This dude is a fucking beast

yeah he looks like a brick as wide as a door frame, it's ugly.

Are you retarded?

yea i agree the ripped 60s pointdexter lab rat hair cut and glasses is the best strongman aesthetic. had a really good pic but didnt save it fack

literally Clark Kent

>Olympic powerlifer
>Dysmorphia
Good one

"DYSMORPHIA" MEANS "ILL/DETRIMENTAL SHAPE/FORM; THAT INDIVIDUAL'S BODY IS DYSMORPHIC, BECAUSE IT IS A HYPERTROPHIC ABOMINATION DUE TO SUPERFLUOUS MASS; HIS BODY IS NOT HEALTHY, NOT FIT, NOT BEAUTIFUL, BUT UNHEALTHY, UNFIT, AND UGLY.

>superfluous
for you, you mexican twink

so what would be healthy and fit then bozo

Being Veeky Forums is for people trying to hide that they aren't Veeky Forums. You can be well dressed at times if you are fit, but you arent going to care about "finding a new look".

>not Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums
Some ones not gonna make it

this

except there is a point where you need to abandon every board once you dont need anything more from it

i should learn from my own advice, this board is a mess yet i still stop by occasionally

and also biz is just crypto now, shame

Crypto is like a game for me. I don't have any serious investment in it but it's fun to fuck around and swing trade

yes

I don't have a job currently. Won't have for the rest of the year. Should I take 250 bucks and start fucking around with crypto anyway?

If you are new (since you are asking about crypto currency I will assume you are) I would definitely not. Coins are super fucking unstable and you can lose massive chunks from you portfolio in the matter of hours. I would only suggest crypto currency if you already my have a primary source of income.

>being this insecure

Are you going to tell me Dolph Lundgren was not Veeky Forums?

You be fit and fashionable.
You can be Veeky Forums and fit.
You can be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

You absolutely can NEVER be fashionable and Veeky Forums

Ideal male body aesthetics are low body fat (10% ballpark) and toned but not very big.

Look at most male gymnasts and rock climbers.

You can be fashionable and objectively more aesthetically pleasing, but you can't be Veeky Forums...

ideal according to who? my ideal male body is **** *** **** with a massive cock

Every single woman I know. I guess some women like the body builder aesthetic, but I'd prefer to look more like that guy in the picture you replied to than most body builders and enough women find it attractive.

cumdumpsters don't get to decide anything for anyone. including themselves. that's the whole point of alpha male worship, after all.

Most emotionally well adjusted and worthwhile women would find this 171 cm Catalan "manlet" more attractive than Chad