This is ground breaking. You truly look like an individual wearing it

I was wearing that in the 80s

Thanks

Im bringing the 80's back with a blast

Wops double quote

average/10

Gr8

You look good, don't listen to the neckbeards

Are white shoes with black pants fashionable? Or denim shirts? Or unbuttoned shirts in general?

wtc this denim jacket?

No they are Reddit as fuck. This is some seriously beta shit. You guys need to realize being super skinny is just as ugly as being fat. Go lift you dummies.

>2 different color denim
kys only canadian tuxedos are acceptable with denim jackets

Thanks!

not a bad fit per say but so overdone

id jeans?

minimalist styles are vastly underrated.

Actually got me to wear exactly like this (minus the jacket) right now, and I feel great...thanks user.

No prob, you mean the jacket or the whole combination?

The tee and jeans combo, to clarify.

whats the best converse all-star that's not the converse all-star.....

you know what I'm asking?

bump

adidas stan smith
will get you even more normie clout

?
I just wanted some all stars style shoes with better build quality my man

I hate this. Not because it looks bad, but because it is the safest and most generic looking outfit I've ever seen.

I am 99% sure you have almost no creativity. The kind of person who walks into a tattoo shop and shows them a photo of someone else's tattoo for reference of what you want. It's an alright looking outfit, but the only people it'll impress are slobs who wear sweatpants and teeshirts with food stains on them.

Furthermore, if that outfit were a food, it'd be unseasoned tofu.

I wear similiar style, but instead of white sneakers I wear black boots and instead of white T-shirt, a black t shirt, which is tucked in, wearing brown belt. So more "oldish"/60's whatever you call it, instead of modern americana version like yours.

100k5 600d m8

>t. Jealous fatboi

I've worn literally that exact same outfit before. It's classic and timeless, but at the cost of being safe and generic.

Check out PF Flyers or Pro Keds.