Cop or Not Thread

Cop or Not Thread
I'm really tempted to get one of these. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmilitaria.com/czech-olive-green-field-coat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rear view

you looking to rape or molest anyone anytime soon?

Do these jackets have a reputation among rapists or something?

dont fall for the vetements meme

no.
but you look like a german police officer in winter. why u want to look like that?

this kind of jacket will make you look creepy

i ordered one of these and it felt and looked bulkier than i wanted. Couldn't see myself casually wearing it.

If you actually drive a motorcycle it might be a good purchase since it's a relatively cheap decent quality leather jacket.

>another fucking c/n thread made before the previous is close to finished

I bought one and the fit is God awful. 0/10 would not cop again.

No, 2 creepy

This sweater from the new uniqlo

or this backpack from it? got $40 to drop

and also wtc cheaper sweater like that

Buy it

remove the patch, or it's a crime (at least in germany)
or be real edgy and leave it but risk penalty

Do you have a massive beer belly? Unless you have the physique of a german cop, dnc

Tryhard/10

Dnc

Only if you're tall and a qt

Dnc, too many pockets

i'm not sure if this shirt is cringy or cool? I usually don't get shirts with prints unless it's a bandshirt

cringy af

Neither really, but something a middle schooler would wear imo

Really tempted by these

is 90s gucci any good?

c/n?

cop

dnc

no
90's YSL was great tho
Lanvin, too

>90's YSL was great tho
You are kidding right?
YSL licensed their shit to fucking everyone during 90s, it's the reason why you will find YSL rags from every thrift in the world ever

you posted a topcoat. 90's YSL topcoats were god-tier.

Cop, looks really cool
Cop obviously
The sleeves are too much dnc
Shirt looks really bad. Try braindead instead
If it's under 80$ sure
Good quality. Cop.
I'm torn between MKI, the upcoming high quality Japanese brand's black cardigan (pic related) or the stable Uniqlo Cardigan. If I cop the MKI one am I getting better quality? Or will I be loosing on anything if I cop the cheaper Uniqlo one? MKI is 75$~

Here's Uniqlo for reference (49.50$). Both are Japanese

i've got a hard on for the colour but i also don't want to look like a pumpkin...also what would you pair it with? i was thinking a brown jacket...maybe black trousers?

Is pic related too tacky? Currently favoring the sand colored one

yes

pretty cool desu

130$

Not unless you're goldmember

Blue chinos might work. It's a very punchy color. I've got shorts in the same cw and they don't work with anything really
Cop

The camo one is nice but only black or blue jeans work well. The other two are MUCH more versatile.
Fucking nasty. So many better boot options

Thanks folks probably gonna cop. Should I get that colorway or this?

I'm btw

Like?

Left or right?
Need a new milsurp jacket

OP here, adding another jacket to the vote

Lurk these faggot

Left is bad ass w2c? W2c in black? Czech milsurp stores?

epicmilitaria.com/czech-olive-green-field-coat.html
You could dye it easy enough, since there isn't any patterns on it

Thanks man. I'm 5"10 and want a slim cut. Should I go small or medium?

The jackets (or shacket for the second one) are made for two different climates. The second one is a layering piece (for a uniform) or meant to be warn in spring/summer. I like the one in op but maybe I'm just an edgy fag

loubs

the sand one looks sick
nope
dont really know about the quality but the mki cardigan looks better imo

copperknot

/pale/, don't ruin them in the rain or snow.
no
right, reminds me of engineer jackets but more winter appropriate.
like said, you can get a nicer pair of boots for that money. Unironically, mfa probably isn't terrible for that sort of thing.
something dark, you want to emphasize the orange. Avoid "in-between" colors like charcoal, greys, navys, etc. Black beanie and Dickies might look cool.

theyre fucking 80 dollars just work for a quarter of a day and get them you fucking loser

also dont get them because they look like shit you tasteless fuck

Am guy

wew lad
>a pair of really inoffensive sneakers
>getting this angry

Did Adi Dassler fuck your gf or something?

get 95s or air max plus instead

Air Max 95s look goofy as hell on my feet, can't help it. Don't mind air max plus, Veeky Forums approved™ colorways?

It's alright, cop. And thanks for the advice on the cardigan
Cop shoes. Oh, you gave good advice too btw.
Cop
What kind of style are you going for? How much? What brand btw?

Looks like it would be cool if it were 2012

Need a relatively cheap jacket that will go with anything

bombers

This is just laughable, cry me a river with your totally superior taste in fashion.

I'm looking for a sneaker replacement I guess. Something for when it's too hot for boots but too cold for canvas sneakers.

MKI is actually British and the quality is the same as uniqlo. I've been buying from them and I was disappointed, It's the kind of brand that sells meh quality at overpriced prices because they know that japan is cool now and people will buy their stuff because of the katakana writing. My advice is that either buy uniqlo or if you want better quality go for the ones that are over 100$ 150$ at least, or if you can afford the ones in the 200$ price range.

paraboot

those are good, especially if you have a fit in mind already
no
i wouldn't

No pic but should I cop Leon's jacket from Resident Evil 4?

The jacket

Thanks man for the in depth post. I could've sworn it was on END's "Japanese brands" filter but I guess I was mistaken. Thanks again I'll probs cop Uniqlo

It's meh tier but it's not bad by any means. Cop
I like it...
Love these
They look ugly here

1/2

2/2

Like the first ones more personally, but rest of my wardrobe clashes with those colours too much

They're both ugly and better diadoras are available but the second are more tolerable. Saucony>most Diadora anyways

Cop
Prefer the first desu
Cop
Can't go wrong w gazelles. Cop

Second is better but only use them for when you're running and not for everyday wear desu
no
Also which one should I cop?
I have a more basic-ish style, and I'm looking for a grail for me to flex but not gain too much attention/not too loud but also effay. Which one should I get/should I get either one of these

Also are the newest cav empt sweaters tts or still have to sizeup?

Persol 714
Should I go for the steve mcqueen edition?

Cop this cav empt hoodie? I'm absolutely in love with it and I really like how it fits but the fact that that's it's zip up kind of puts me off.

Cop, but commission a local leatherworker to make a big ironic patch to cover up the police ID on the back

No way fag

Thots on Kitsune?

Nudie Jeans, 35€ including shipping

w2c pants like in pic?

cop, works with your style
Too pricy. Meme brand like CDG (soon anyways)
Ugly Cop also w2c?

>meh tier
Should I get the black corduroy, or the sand/chino corduroy? I mainly wear gray or black jeans

What's generally a better height for boots, 6 inch or 8 inch?

C, also wtc?

>MKI, the upcoming high quality Japanese brand

You do know MKI isn't a japanese brand right? It was founded and the CD is a sandnig from Leeds.

top kek, read into shit before assuming "muh high quality nippon clothing"

Besides that, I own a short sleeve sweatshirt from MKI that I love and is comfy and snug but I got it on sale so it was a teeny bit cheaper than their usual prices.

Have you tried the uniqlo one on first before buying from a brand you can't try on?

pic related

w2c?

Looking to get some new sneakers.

I'm also considering these.

These

Bump

i´m on the fence, i like the cut and design, but the not to keen on the weeb shit

Its really nice but the front patches ruin it, cop if you can remove them