Did anyone get any of this? is the quality any better than normal?

did anyone get any of this? is the quality any better than normal?

Thinking about getting one of the trench coats but can't decide between the grey tweed one and the navy reversible

Missed those trousers ):

contemplated getting a turtleneck or something but i felt like i was forcing myself to buy something that i didn't wholeheartedly want. idk, just wasn't feeling the collection that much.

considering getting this in cream or black but im a guy and its a women's piece so idk

They have really nice oxfords, 100% cotton.

How is the fish sweater? That's the one thing I really wanted.

Only do this unless you're asian, otherwise you'll look like a fucking tranny.

yeah i got this, waiting for mail to arrive so dont know about quality

Checked it out in store. Idk if they used a different cut or something but the oxfords really didn't fit well for me even though I have another oxford from Uniqlo that fits really nicely.

I didn''t bother with the tees, H&M tier shit really and I didn't really check out the coats/jackets because I don't trust Uniqlo quality to spend money on those.

The pants and trousers were pretty good though, probably the best items to come from the collection, especially the wool blended ones. They were quite pricy but they are 70% wool so understandably so.

I saw a review about the Uniqlo U wool pants and i said they were fantastic quality. I wonder if its the same for JWA.

Checked it out in store. Sweaters were poor quality for men and women. The jackets for men were also poor quality. Didn't buy anything

Shame. I wasn't into it either. I think Uniqlo U will be their best effort this year. I hold hope that one day they do a Miyake collab.

Naoki Takizawa is already a creative director.

I wouldn't have bought the sweater if I were you. I was originally looking into it until I found out it was 85% Acrylic and only 15% Wool.

I picked up a grey/black striped shirt, its really nice and feels a little thicker than usual uniqlo Tees.

I wanted the sweaters for the design but I'm not too mad about missing Uniqlo knitwear
I did want the multicolor tee and maybe a scarf but the tee is beyond sold out in my size and the scarves are pretty fucking long

Idk about quality, it was just 40€

Does trench coat have that kinda cheap paperish cotton ( as usually with uniqlo ) or better ?

its an intarsia sweater, with a nice design and a big shot designers name on the tag, not a bad cop for 40, also dont listen to the fags talking about quality after touching the clothes in the store, not even a QC person for a huge clothing manufacturer can determine quality without preforming elaborate tests on the finished garment

The grey one looks nicer

mate, sorry to let u down but the trousers are really thin. No structure at all really.

oh sucks
I kind of knew when I ordered that I'd be let down, uniqlo lowkey disappoints me in some ways every time and it all looks the same too, but uniqlo is so cheap compared to what I normally buy so it was kinda easy to buy anyway
I've actually never returned anything I've ordered online because of the hassle, but if I don't like what I get I won't shy away from sending it back
Anyhow, let's see when it arrives how it is

Things that probably worth getting imo are the wool jacket and chinos. Othet things are just shitty.

Someone went in uniqlo and posted a pic with the womens turtleneck but looked rlly small on them ngl.

To be fair he was slightly built/thicc but unless you have a pretty thin aesthetic/asian i wouldnt cop

I copped the turtleneck. Sized up and its fine.

Post pic faggot

i like the navy desu

how fast did striped trousers sell out?

Going to cop the black bagpack. Looks fine desu

Trenchcoat actually looks pretty good. No polyester in the outer.

i mean why would you assume quality is +++ ?

its the design that's changed...not the factories

Seems they've restocked

just wait until 10/5, the uu line has some relax fit turtlenecks in the same color

i want those pants so bad but they sold out in my size in a matter of hours. maybe they'll restock and i can snag one then. tasteful pinstripes are hard to find