What is the male equivalent to this?

What is the male equivalent to this?

I was thinking about this all day after seeing that thread yesterday, wearing sweaters over collard shirts, I suppose.

So basically stuff along these lines?

I'd probably ditch the tie for most day to day affairs, but I do want pants which look a little nicer than jeans but not full on dress pants. Should I just be a basic bastard and go with chinos?

Yeah, you've got to accessorize it pretty good though, considering how basic it looks without them.

I use a shoulder bag a bit like that one. I usually don't wear sunglasses but I wear normal glasses since I need them to see.

I wear these since I wanted something which looked better than wire frames but was still conservative and not hipstery or flashy. Any other suggestions?

I feel like this is a good aesthetic for men with a slightly receded/mature (NW1-3) hairline.

That's unisex imo

When I see clothes like that I sometimes wish I were a girl tbqh.

Same, yeah sometimes I see girls clothes and it's like man... girls clothes are more interesting to me and chicks can rock fuckin almost anything.

w2c that skirt?

id on sweater?

I can't pull this look off because I'm muscular

Imo sweaters look hot on buff guys

Old men dressed like that look like clowns. It's the equivalent of a sports car.

the same thing but with short hair

Where do you live that wearing a skirt is unisex?

I am thinking about the skirt equivalent for men for some time now, and I don't think it has one.
In terms of silhouette, you could get something similar with a Rick short cargo pants, but that is not casual and basic at all. For similar basicness, I'd say slim jeans.

Someone told me this means I'm trans. I call bullshit.
I see what you mean. Right now I'm slightly overweight (160 at 5'7", trying to get to 145) and I feel like it can BARELY work on me.

It seems like a good way to escape nu-malehood.

you kidding me? a long skirt is a fairly conservative articleof clothing for women. the male equivalent is straight fit pants with a high rise.

definitely not slim-fit. That is a trend that people are so wrapped up in they think it's normal. Skinny and Slim-fit is to the 2010s what bell bottoms were to the 70s.

I dunno if it's my proportions or what, but anything but slim fit pants look like a fucking tent on me.

either you're not buying your true size or you're imagining it

These are supposedly slim cut. I think I just have weird proportions or something

>Where do you live that wearing a skirt is unisex
Everywhere. It's 2017

Get a shorter length, they might look better

Yeah, those are 31s and I'm 5'7". Next time I think I'll get 30s.

You are just not used to it