Do people actually buy clothes from Mr.Porter? Or do only the 1% buy from there?

Do people actually buy clothes from Mr.Porter? Or do only the 1% buy from there?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrporter.com/en-se/mens/designers/kingsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I buy from there because the packaging makes me feel special. I resell everything, I just need the high from seeing that white box and my name on a sticker.

jk but yeah there's plenty of brands on there not just mesnwear and ten thousand dollar tom ford coats. Plus who pays retail? Mr Porter sales are decent.

Accountants, lawyers, upper managers, maybe pretentious middle managers do.

mr porter is literally 'bugman: the shop'

their editorials and 'lifestyle guides' make me want to commit harakiri

what is bugman???

They have some great stuff, their sizing info has become really questionable over the years though. Like waist size etc being wrong or unclear, hem width unknown and when you e-mail them about it they just say they don't know. I don't get how they manage to fit thier models into size 32 shit though.

yeah i do, it's great considering the only truly good stores are holt renfrew and gravitypope

wew lad. still don't know if I could explain it

M R. P O R T E R

thats some reddit level faggotry

What the hell is Mr. Porter?

You know they don't sell only classic menswear brands? Rick, Vetements, Cav Empt, Undercover, Junya, CdG etc. are there for sale too. They are basically European SSENSE. Personally I buy my Dries Van Noten stuff from them since MrPorter and Antonioli are only places that stack most of stuff from his collections.

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

it's part of the biggest online fashion retail chain around
yes people buy clothes from Mr Porter

they are so cringe: mrporter.com/en-se/mens/designers/kingsman

I buy from the sales sometimes.

>They are basically European SSENSE
Nah, more like European Barneys. Antonioli is closest to SSENSE. Also what'S the point of this thread? 80% of this board can't afford designers so why discuss designer stores?

have a full time job
I live with my parents and save $500 a week (more than enough for rent) after buying clothes

Welcome newfag

Whats wrong with you all? It's a fucking online shop! Its not like you marry into a Roma family if you buy there.

exactly, an online shop, not a life walkthrough.

Found broke bois.

their sale is pretty good, and the brands they stock are comparable to endclothing. I've bought several pairs of shoes and jackets from there, never using more than 200 euros on one item.

lol spoken like a true teenager

I buy mostly from the sale, and the occasional basics like APC and Sunspel
shoes also, although they don't have the best selection

this, I buy tops and shoes either from End or Mr. Porter.