Designer Sneakers

I've got some money saved up and I'm looking for a pair of designer slip ons or sneakers to blow all my money on. Taking all suggestions.

Why are you going to spend your money on something that looks like vans?

Buy something that you can't buy from a cheap brand, something with a interesting design.

How on earth should we know what matches your style? Post fit

Maybe he just likes to have an elevated style similar to vans? Why would anybody prefer CPs over Stans? Or SL High Tops over Air Force 1s?

designer sneakers are almost always ugly, go for some casual nikes or adidas' or whatever

CPs are made with great leather, what OP posted is just a canvas sneaker, no different from generic vans

>muh leather
So generic sole then?

I would never buy those memes...
Buying clothes that look like from cheap brands but with a designer logo is new money core.

If you want to flex, buy Gucci Ace sneakers. If you want something simple, buy CP's or MMM GATs.

thanks, somebody with a real answer

G E O B A S K E T S

buy the new trip s belanciagias b

I'd recommend the following shoes:
-MMM Replicas
-Margiela Future (Either White or metallic gold/brown)
-any SLP boot
-Y3 Kyujo Low
-Giuseppe Zanotti's
-Gucci Ace ( the ones with an embroidered dragon )
-Raf Simons Velcro High
-CCP memes

you are the embodyment of tackyness and living proof that money does not buy good taste.

lanvin dbb1

Way more versatile but I like here your head's at! Bump

Where*

Common projects achilles

Might as well get the cps op, been thinking about it myself but some think I'll pull the trigger

fucking this.
This is the best sneaker ever made (but prefer wine red).
Works with jeans/streetwear and looks badass with a suit also.
I own 15+ designer sneakers with multiple 1000$ + ones, but Lanvin still my favs.
Bought python leather ones yesterday

Mrporter.com
Matchesfashion.com
Zoofashions.com
Farfetch.com

Any of those should have them

if you need recs, then they aren't for you.
if i had a bunch of money tho, i'd cop ozweegos or rick slip ons, maybe some fancy derbys